WESTS Tigers Team V Parramatta

king sirro

Re: WESTS Tigers Team V Parramatta

Post by king sirro » Tue 30 Jun, 2015 8:18 pm

Tiger Torch wrote:King Sirro - not Santi he is a perfect fit for NSW Cup, that's where he belongs an honest hard working plodder. Think really aggressive and someone not afraid to stand up to a previous really really good coach! That's it I'm sure you've got it now.
lodge
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Tue 30 Jun, 2015 8:19 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:
king sirro wrote:
Tiger Watto wrote:WOW... Thats BIG. That bloke in the car isnt really that popular on here.

Geo will put his hand up if required? He is good friends with Macca!

No idea who little man in red and yellow car is....hoping it's Toovs
No Kids? Noddy!

Booooo
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

turnstyle
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right. Yep. Brisbane.

Post by turnstyle » Tue 30 Jun, 2015 8:21 pm

wow, great, interesting posts Tiger Torch. thanks very much.

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Tue 30 Jun, 2015 8:23 pm

alexaki wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:As much as the Spoon is a big reality this year , well so is Taupau last Season with us next year .
There is no way we will be able to compete with other Clubs to keep him from 2017 and Beyond.

WOW talk about scrapping the Barrel
The real issue is our best ( non junior) players will seek to join a club that is going to give them the best chance of playing finals footy... These guys strive to play finals footy and at the highest level (SOO)... The tigers have failed to consistently give their squad this experience over the last 10 years.. And the prospects don't look good... Why is Farah so desperate to play at the elite level.....he is deprived of this at the WT... Look at Bodene best decision he did was to leave.... Same with Blair.... Others will follow... Sad but true

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
The thing is Taupau is an International now and apart from demanding good money to coincide with his Status , he would want to be playing in a competitive team to help him play at International level as long as possible and also would want to see some Semi Final Footy.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Tue 30 Jun, 2015 8:28 pm

How big will the crowd be??? They will have to seat everyone in one row so Fox can pan on them all night, rather than try and find 3000 people in a 80,000 seat stadium

Post by 851 » Tue 30 Jun, 2015 8:29 pm

king sirro wrote:
Tiger Torch wrote:King Sirro - not Santi he is a perfect fit for NSW Cup, that's where he belongs an honest hard working plodder. Think really aggressive and someone not afraid to stand up to a previous really really good coach! That's it I'm sure you've got it now.
lodge
That is so disappointing, Lodge needs to be able to play his natural game, so does Brooks and Moses too, geez the more I think about it the more I want to see the back of JT.
Go hard or go home

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Tue 30 Jun, 2015 8:31 pm

851 wrote:
king sirro wrote:
lodge
That is so disappointing, Lodge needs to be able to play his natural game, so does Brooks and Moses too, geez the more I think about it the more I want to see the back of JT.

Seems like he's doing his best to change every player. Instead of looking at his roster and coaching accordingly, he's got a certain idea and is trying to change the players. I know what's easier, come up with a plan that suits your players, rather than a plan that doesn't suit them.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Tue 30 Jun, 2015 8:32 pm

The inmates have been given the keys to the asylum at the Wests Tigers if this eventuates ...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

Black'n'White

Post by Black'n'White » Tue 30 Jun, 2015 8:34 pm

If TT is correct, and most of the boards energy is devoted to the Balmain leagues saga... thats very distressing to hear. They should be seperate entities. Our resources eaten up by an external party, thats just terrible.

I feel a bit sick hearing that.

Tiger Torch

Post by Tiger Torch » Tue 30 Jun, 2015 8:37 pm

Tiger Watto as 'Big Ears' would say OHHHHH Noddddddy!
That's the real reason he signed on. He's got Foxtel and a gig on the side, with the possibility of something down the track.
You got it but does he ? Methinks not.
But it would initially only be in a caretaker capacity and by then the poisoned chalice could become pass the parcel.
My final word for the next month or so would be to hang in there, EVERYTHING will be crystal clear by the end of 2016 if not before - this 'transitional treading water' year shouldn't give anyone an excuse to sell us fans short but there are several agendas at play behind the scenes.
I emphasise none of these should give Taylor a get out of jail free card. If we were to finish worse off than last year there is still no contractual trigger to sack him in 2015 but perhaps his professional pride and loss of face would force him to do the right thing.
I find myself thinking why come 9th and not 16th as that may only serve to disguise the flaws in our structure/s, but even so I still don't want the spoon. Thankfully I haven't sunk that low that I want the team / fans to suffer to punish and humiliate the coach who's major flaw is not being able to identify individual talent with individual strengths and weaknesses. He can't coach at the individual level- the individual must be subjugated and moulded to fit in with his lamentably one dimensional structure/s
Robbie Farah does have significant non football skills off the field which may come in handy in 2017??!
And at the risk of being called a tease there I must leave it until next time.

littletiger

Post by littletiger » Tue 30 Jun, 2015 8:50 pm

marzie wrote:So the fiery young bloke would be Matt lodge? Who is the guy in the car?
Yeh I was thinking lodge. You wouldn't describe Santi ad fiery. How can we not afford to spend our cap but afford to pay all these drop kicks http://www.weststigers.com.au/about/sta ... ctory.html
Last edited by littletiger on Tue 30 Jun, 2015 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tiger Torch

Post by Tiger Torch » Tue 30 Jun, 2015 8:53 pm

king sirro wrote:
lodge
Not that hard really was it, listen carefully next time when Woods is asked about Lodge - he always tries to mention his great offload/2nd phase. All the front rowers are now trying to show solidarity by putting offloads in their game. Watch on Monday's upcoming massacre there will be offloads even without Woods. lodge normally gets the ball rolling which is why he only played so for minutes against Penrith. Have a look at his game against Souths and even the recent losses ( when he wasn't sent back to NSW CUP) He is always looking to keep the play going which doesn't suit the safety first structure - no hits; no runs; no errors - better stay in the shed!

willow

Post by willow » Tue 30 Jun, 2015 8:53 pm

Thanks for the info, much appreciated. A couple of interesting things in there, some of them obvious such as Simona's lack of pace, he's definitely slower this year and like Nofoaluma, looks like he's needs a good offseason to work on his fitness and pace. Hopefully Seve gets his chance soon, the fact that Hoeter and Milone are in the top 25 almost makes me want to cry.

Right now I'd be happy with Tupou, PP and Idris if he can get himself fit, hell, Idris could be a good backrow option.

littletiger

Post by littletiger » Tue 30 Jun, 2015 9:03 pm

Lodge seems too loose/unstable for me. I mean check out his instagram. His hell intent to act his age which is fair enough but go get yourself a real job and you can then do whatever you want son.

Pokies

Post by Pokies » Tue 30 Jun, 2015 9:18 pm

Let's hope come mad monday JT decides after a few sherbies to shape up to lodge kung foo style.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

greatodensraven

Post by greatodensraven » Tue 30 Jun, 2015 9:19 pm

I can understand JT wanting to implement a defensive structure but what is the point of having a strict offensive structure to follow? Doesn't that make it easier for opposition teams to work is out? Sure we need aggressive running & quick PTBs to win the ruck but to coach guys not to offload & therefore cancel out 2nd phase play just makes us so predictable.

We have some of the most exciting young players in the comp & some current/ex-SOO & internationsl players right now. Yeh give them a structure to improve their defence but let them play what they see in attack. Have to give them something to show up for.

Defiant
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Defiant » Tue 30 Jun, 2015 9:19 pm

Parra will probably get away with this using Cleary's game plan. I can't believe Moltzen(wow im saying this),Akoula and Lulia can't get a look in this year.

It's sad to hear we will not be spending the cap next season as well.

We should do some crowd funding scheme to fill the gap. I can rarely make it to matches so it makes more sense to spend my funds improving the team. We really need to at least spend the cap as a starting point.

BornBlack&Gold

Post by BornBlack&Gold » Tue 30 Jun, 2015 9:21 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:
king sirro wrote:
Tiger Watto wrote:WOW... Thats BIG. That bloke in the car isnt really that popular on here.

Geo will put his hand up if required? He is good friends with Macca!

No idea who little man in red and yellow car is....hoping it's Toovs
No Kids? Noddy!
HaHa i didnt get it either. Wow noddy cant even coach under 20's. Even as caretaker that would be a strange one.