WESTS Tigers Team V Parramatta

Knuckles

Re: WESTS Tigers Team V Parramatta

Post by Knuckles » Thu 02 Jul, 2015 12:16 pm

Idris spends too much time playing the pokies down at Rego Bowling club ....... he seems to live down there !

bp tiger

Post by bp tiger » Thu 02 Jul, 2015 4:18 pm

happy tiger wrote:
hybrid_tiger wrote:Very interesting read, thanks TT.

I can't believe Brooks and Moses could potentially be earning 400K plus next season. That is absolutely ridiculous.
I'm guessing the club thought they would be further along in their development
iam sure they would be further along if we had a coach who knew what he was doing and could bring them along rather than hamper them. but there still not worth $400 per season. no wonder we cant afford any second rowers.

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Thu 02 Jul, 2015 4:47 pm

bp tiger wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
hybrid_tiger wrote:Very interesting read, thanks TT.

I can't believe Brooks and Moses could potentially be earning 400K plus next season. That is absolutely ridiculous.
I'm guessing the club thought they would be further along in their development
iam sure they would be further along if we had a coach who knew what he was doing and could bring them along rather than hamper them. but there still not worth $400 per season. no wonder we cant afford any second rowers.
At 400K a season it's no wonder that Taylor never ever looks like dropping them back a grade.

junior05

Post by junior05 » Thu 02 Jul, 2015 6:02 pm

Tiger Torch wrote:Tiger Watto as 'Big Ears' would say OHHHHH Noddddddy!
That's the real reason he signed on. He's got Foxtel and a gig on the side, with the possibility of something down the track.
You got it but does he ? Methinks not.
But it would initially only be in a caretaker capacity and by then the poisoned chalice could become pass the parcel.
My final word for the next month or so would be to hang in there, EVERYTHING will be crystal clear by the end of 2016 if not before - this 'transitional treading water' year shouldn't give anyone an excuse to sell us fans short but there are several agendas at play behind the scenes.
I emphasise none of these should give Taylor a get out of jail free card. If we were to finish worse off than last year there is still no contractual trigger to sack him in 2015 but perhaps his professional pride and loss of face would force him to do the right thing.
I find myself thinking why come 9th and not 16th as that may only serve to disguise the flaws in our structure/s, but even so I still don't want the spoon. Thankfully I haven't sunk that low that I want the team / fans to suffer to punish and humiliate the coach who's major flaw is not being able to identify individual talent with individual strengths and weaknesses. He can't coach at the individual level- the individual must be subjugated and moulded to fit in with his lamentably one dimensional structure/s
Robbie Farah does have significant non football skills off the field which may come in handy in 2017??!
And at the risk of being called a tease there I must leave it until next time.
Robbie Farah to take up management role with the club in 2017 maybe ???

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 6:07 pm

Wests Tigers NRL Coach Jason Taylor has finalised his side to take on the Parramatta Eels tonight in their Round 17 match at ANZ Stadium.

Kickoff for the match is scheduled for 7:00pm with live coverage via Fox Sports 1.

In the only change to the side originally named to take on the Eels, Josh Drinkwater will make his Club debut in the halves as a replacement for Luke Brooks, who misses the match due to a shoulder injury sustained last week against the Penrith Panthers.

Matthew Lodge drops off the bench, with Jack Buchanan coming into the final 17.

Click here to follow Wests Tigers on Twitter for all live scores and commentary of the game.

1. James Tedesco
2. Kevin Naiqama
3. Delouise Hoeter
4. Nathan Milone
5. Pat Richards
6. Mitchell Moses
20. Josh Drinkwater
8. Sauaso Sue
9. Dene Halatau (capt.)
10. Keith Galloway
11. Kyle Lovett
12. Chris Lawrence
13. Martin Taupau

Interchange:
14. Manaia Cherrington
15. Ava Seumanufagai
17. Brenden Santi
18. Jack Buchanan

Coach: Jason Taylor

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2015 ... l_rou.html
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 11 Jun, 2018 10:03 pm

Sorry FT , you know I'm not the brightest match in the pile

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 6:12 pm

junior05 wrote:
That's the real reason he signed on. He's got Foxtel and a gig on the side, with the possibility of something down the track.
But it would initially only be in a caretaker capacity and by then the poisoned chalice could become pass the parcel.
My final word for the next month or so would be to hang in there, EVERYTHING will be crystal clear by the end of 2016 if not before - this 'transitional treading water' year shouldn't give anyone an excuse to sell us fans short but there are several agendas at play behind the scenes.
I emphasise none of these should give Taylor a get out of jail free card. If we were to finish worse off than last year there is still no contractual trigger to sack him in 2015 but perhaps his professional pride and loss of face would force him to do the right thing.
I find myself thinking why come 9th and not 16th as that may only serve to disguise the flaws in our structure/s, but even so I still don't want the spoon. Thankfully I haven't sunk that low that I want the team / fans to suffer to punish and humiliate the coach who's major flaw is not being able to identify individual talent with individual strengths and weaknesses. He can't coach at the individual level- the individual must be subjugated and moulded to fit in with his lamentably one dimensional structure/s
Robbie Farah does have significant non football skills off the field which may come in handy in 2017??!
Robbie has a degree in law I think,this could be very,very handy if he stops playing football and takes up a administration position at the club....but then again who knows ????
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

Tiger In The Gong

Post by Tiger In The Gong » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 6:13 pm

What happened to Lodge?

marzie

Post by marzie » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 6:14 pm

JT doesn't like him either

Sabre

Post by Sabre » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 6:15 pm

How does Lodge get dropped while Santi keeps his spot....

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 6:17 pm

marzie wrote:JT doesn't like him either

It's a shame that it comes down to liking or not liking someone in order for them to get a run....
I like Buchanan as a player,he try's ...but I rate Lodge a better player than Jack...he has a solid go and takes them on up the middle...
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 6:21 pm

Wow just wow....
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 11 Jun, 2018 10:03 pm

Sorry FT , you know I'm not the brightest match in the pile

Tuiaki Chicken Wings

Post by Tuiaki Chicken Wings » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 6:23 pm

Jt has lost the plot. Looks like he hasnt taken a liking to Lodge and puts 2 genuine plodders on the bench I honestly am not sure what Lodge has done to lose his position, but he brings aggression and some great hit ups... Santi and Buchanen absolutely nothing but hey not like we care or anything.

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.4

littletiger

Post by littletiger » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 6:25 pm

TrueTiger wrote:
junior05 wrote:
Robbie has a degree in law I think,this could be very,very handy if he stops playing football and takes up a administration position at the club....but then again who knows ????
economics.

NJLM78

Post by NJLM78 » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 6:25 pm

Lodge should be there. He gives size and impact on a bench that needs it.

Tiger In The Gong

Post by Tiger In The Gong » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 6:26 pm

Akoula, Funaki, Lodge nah Taylor doesnt like any of them.

This guy has no one to blame but himself.

We may win but Santi and Buchanan wont be the reason.

diedpretty

Post by diedpretty » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 6:27 pm

When I look at the team I am amazed that we actually have 12 points.

Tuiaki Chicken Wings

Post by Tuiaki Chicken Wings » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 6:30 pm

I am mentally preparing myself for the 5 one up hitups and bomb to no one. Oh and to make Chris Sandow look like JT.

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.4

Pawsandclaws

Post by Pawsandclaws » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 6:34 pm

NJLM78 wrote:Lodge should be there. He gives size and impact on a bench that needs it.
And knowing Woods is out, he know doubt would be fired up for a big game. It is a mind numbing decision.