Referrees....

innsaneink

Re: Referrees....

Post by innsaneink » Tue 07 Jul, 2015 4:45 pm

Nup.....no bias whatsoever

cunno

Post by cunno » Tue 07 Jul, 2015 4:59 pm

marzie wrote:It's gained another 20 signatures in the last 5 minutes, people are sharing on Facebook. Everybody get on it
Done, thanks for the heads up.

marzie

Post by marzie » Tue 07 Jul, 2015 5:04 pm

cunno wrote:
marzie wrote:It's gained another 20 signatures in the last 5 minutes, people are sharing on Facebook. Everybody get on it
Done, thanks for the heads up.
Not a problem, I created a new thread I thought that might be easier for everyone to see

Paris Cobbs

Post by Paris Cobbs » Tue 07 Jul, 2015 7:35 pm

I don't think anyone has mentioned that there was a forward pass in the lead up to Parra's second try - Sandow to Kelly was well forward.

On the 'high lights' video on NRL.com, they try to pass the Tedesco (no) try off as a knock on into the Parra player's boot. Absolute nonsense.
Cheering for the mighty Wests Tigers, all the way from France.

Bob Sacamano

Post by Bob Sacamano » Tue 07 Jul, 2015 10:41 pm

Telltails wrote:
Bob Sacamano wrote:Trying to blame the refs is piss weak when we lose to the hapless Eels by 12 and we've lost what, 10 of the past 12?

This is on the players pure and simple.

However there are still things to hope for:
1) We avoid the spoon.
2) Youngsters improve.
3) The Dragons miss the 8.
4) Taylor does a clean out of the dead wood.
16 -12 at half time 4-2 penalty count to the Eels. 8-2 penalty count Eels in the second half - and you think the refereeing decisions didnt influence the outcome of that game. Regardless of how you rate the Eels you are meant to be adjudicated fairly under the guise of the rules in an effort to win against the opposing team. That did not happen tonight.
Look I understand what you're saying the refs are unpredictable, but I think the players have to own up to the fact they didn't perform in the 2nd half.
Disciplined teams don't give away as many stupid penalties as we did.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Tue 07 Jul, 2015 10:45 pm

The worst now is Norman rag dolling Moses off the ball out of play for the Sandow TRY....Badger was 1m away...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

Telltails

Post by Telltails » Tue 07 Jul, 2015 11:31 pm

Bob Sacamano wrote:
Telltails wrote:
Bob Sacamano wrote:Trying to blame the refs is piss weak when we lose to the hapless Eels by 12 and we've lost what, 10 of the past 12?

1) We avoid the spoon.
2) Youngsters improve.
16 -12 at half time 4-2 penalty count to the Eels. 8-2 penalty count Eels in the second half - and you think the refereeing decisions didnt influence the outcome of that game. Regardless of how you rate the Eels you are meant to be adjudicated fairly under the guise of the rules in an effort to win against the opposing team. That did not happen tonight.
Look I understand what you're saying the refs are unpredictable, but I think the players have to own up to the fact they didn't perform in the 2nd half.
"Disciplined teams" - laughable. Disciplined teams are the ones that win the penalty count, and who decides which team to penalise? Badger made a few shockers last week against Penrith but they were clearly the better team, so I will cop that, but last nights performance by all the officials was disgraceful. How did two linesmen, two refs, and the video ref not see Moses get taken out by Norman???? - and you wonder why people are beginning to question their integrity.

Bob Sacamano

Post by Bob Sacamano » Wed 08 Jul, 2015 7:56 pm

Telltails wrote:
Bob Sacamano wrote:
Telltails wrote:

1) We avoid the spoon.
2) Youngsters improve.
"Disciplined teams" - laughable. Disciplined teams are the ones that win the penalty count, and who decides which team to penalise? Badger made a few shockers last week against Penrith but they were clearly the better team, so I will cop that, but last nights performance by all the officials was disgraceful. How did two linesmen, two refs, and the video ref not see Moses get taken out by Norman???? - and you wonder why people are beginning to question their integrity.
Good points, I accept what your saying as being true but I think there's an element of not pulling their thumbs out as well.