Live Game Thread: Tigers v Eels

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39009
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Re: Live Game Thread: Tigers v Eels

Post by happy tiger » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 8:55 pm

MacDougall wrote:
Tigerheart_returns wrote:What did we make of Drinkwater's match? Below par??
As expected. Steady hand but not clutch.
Two really bad options at crucial stages of the games


hodgo
Member
Member
Posts: 373
Joined: Sat 04 Sep, 2010 2:03 am

Post by hodgo » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 8:56 pm

we were bad i agree and wont win many games but please the refs stopping every bit of our momentum ' the forward pass call on drinkwater [automatically edited] me the blocking call on hoeter ' wow just wow. im happy to watch us lose every week and take the best out of what we do but sorry that was a joke.

User avatar
TJL
Member
Member
Posts: 627
Joined: Mon 13 May, 2013 9:25 pm
Location: West Australia

Post by TJL » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 8:57 pm

stevetiger wrote:
MAFIA wrote:I see badger go up and shake dene's hand I would have decked the little bearded metro sexual [automatically edited] this bloke won parra the game sure we let ourselves down in the air but that was the most blatant one sided refereeing I have ever seen in my 35 yrs of watching the game

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
There was a game a while back where Hayne killed us against Canberra. I think that this game was just as bad.
Never blame refs for a side's ineptitude. Refs don't miss tackles, make wrong reads or drop the ball.

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 4322
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Russell » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 8:58 pm

TJL wrote:Teddy and Kapow are wasted amongst this rabble. JT, here's a present for you - Image
That is just sooooo funny - as a dead dog!!!!

User avatar
mike
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 1575
Joined: Mon 28 Jun, 2010 8:32 pm
Location: Hornsby

Post by mike » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 8:59 pm

TIGER wrote:Newcastle will get the spoon
Wishful thinking much

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
Western Suburbs supporter since 1960 | Balmain junior since 1967 | Wests Tigers supporter since 1999


cattivo
Member
Member
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat 17 Sep, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by cattivo » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 9:03 pm

Jt said it today that his job was safe on the tigers website so looks like 3 years of the same crap Jt needs to go and Moses to follow

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

User avatar
TJL
Member
Member
Posts: 627
Joined: Mon 13 May, 2013 9:25 pm
Location: West Australia

Post by TJL » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 9:04 pm

mike wrote:
TIGER wrote:Newcastle will get the spoon
Wishful thinking much

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
We will see in round 23.

InBenjiWeTrust
Member
Member
Posts: 1952
Joined: Mon 12 Mar, 2012 2:59 pm

Post by InBenjiWeTrust » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 9:05 pm

Tedesco is superstar marquee :sign:
Taylors decisions were again questionable:
- Hoeter offers nothing in attack or defence and he does not select much better centr Fine;
- Seumanufagai was making easy runs and he replaced him with ineffective Galloway;
- Not going for 2 points to level the score.

Our left side defence was again exposed and Taylor did not do/learn anything :(

Tedesco was again our main weapon, superb game, easily the best NSW FB ATM;
Naiqama was dangerous in attack but his defence and positioning to catch bombs probably cost us the game.
Good game by Seumanufagai, Taupau, Halatau and Lawrence.
Again, our centers were awful.

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 8546
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 9:09 pm

happy tiger wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Tigerheart_returns wrote:What did we make of Drinkwater's match? Below par??
As expected. Steady hand but not clutch.
Two really bad options at crucial stages of the games
One was Drinkwater's grubber on the 3rd tackle

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Tuiaki Chicken Wings
Member
Member
Posts: 554
Joined: Sun 09 Mar, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by Tuiaki Chicken Wings » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 9:11 pm

TJL wrote:
stevetiger wrote:
MAFIA wrote:I see badger go up and shake dene's hand I would have decked the little bearded metro sexual [automatically edited] this bloke won parra the game sure we let ourselves down in the air but that was the most blatant one sided refereeing I have ever seen in my 35 yrs of watching the game

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
There was a game a while back where Hayne killed us against Canberra. I think that this game was just as bad.
Never blame refs for a side's ineptitude. Refs don't miss tackles, make wrong reads or drop the ball.
Refs make stupid calls to put you under pressure when really they were never the right calls. Badger and Shortall murdered us tonight. If you honestly believe they didn't influence the result one bit then somethings wrong. I understand they don't miss the tackles la di da, but hell it's hard to win the game when your constantly getting penalised for crap that isn't happening.

stevetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5111
Joined: Mon 25 Feb, 2013 7:59 am

Post by stevetiger » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 9:14 pm

Tuiaki Chicken Wings wrote:
TJL wrote:
stevetiger wrote:
MAFIA wrote:I see badger go up and shake dene's hand I would have decked the little bearded metro sexual [automatically edited] this bloke won parra the game sure we let ourselves down in the air but that was the most blatant one sided refereeing I have ever seen in my 35 yrs of watching the game

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
There was a game a while back where Hayne killed us against Canberra. I think that this game was just as bad.
Never blame refs for a side's ineptitude. Refs don't miss tackles, make wrong reads or drop the ball.
Refs make stupid calls to put you under pressure when really they were never the right calls. Badger and Shortall murdered us tonight. If you honestly believe they didn't influence the result one bit then somethings wrong. I understand they don't miss the tackles la di da, but hell it's hard to win the game when your constantly getting penalised for crap that isn't happening.
We got hammered out there.

User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 5662
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 9:15 pm

Drinkwater, Malone, Hoeter, Kev, Santi, Buchanon, Richards and Lovett are really just NSW cup players, we can't win carrying that many ordinary players.
The refs killed us, it was a deadset fix, but we still make really bad reads and attempted tackles in defence, I really can't see how we have improved our defence with this you beaut new structure.
Go hard or go home

greatodensraven
Member
Member
Posts: 2059
Joined: Sat 15 Dec, 2012 7:11 pm

Post by greatodensraven » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 9:21 pm

I really hope Seve & Simona are fit & ready after the bye.

User avatar
dazza65
Member
Member
Posts: 829
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 12:45 pm
Location: Sydney

Post by dazza65 » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 9:47 pm

Yep
Average referees don't win or lose you games
Absolutely abysmal one sided refereeing will lose you a game
People who say otherwise have never played the game or know anything about football

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
----------------------------------------------
Tigers?!? - Driven mad since - 1969-201?

tsjonathan
Member
Member
Posts: 1819
Joined: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by tsjonathan » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 9:49 pm

referees were horrible

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 4322
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Russell » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 9:51 pm

cattivo wrote:Jt said it today that his job was safe on the tigers website so looks like 3 years of the same crap Jt needs to go and Moses to follow

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
Wake up!

Did you watch the game or what?

User avatar
Tigerdave
Member
Member
Posts: 10666
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 6:04 am
Location: Lismore

Post by Tigerdave » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 9:54 pm

well, wasn't able to watch the game, stuck at work.........so overall, side was ok referring was worse?

Post Reply