Why do we have the worst 2 players in the NRL

pacman

Re: Why do we have the worst 2 players in the NRL

Post by pacman » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 9:38 pm

pacman wrote:throw santi, milone, hoeter and galloway into the mix with lovett and richards and thats half a dozen who would struggle to make other sides state cup teams.
I was being kind. Add Buchanan, Drinkwater and Naiqama to the list as well. More detriment than good, some by a long way.

crusader

Post by crusader » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 9:59 pm

When I read the heading , I thought of Santi and Buchanan tbh. Buchanan gave away at least 2 penalties today in quick succession.
Santi, Buchanan, Hoeter and Milone are not NRL standard. Richards and Galloway are not playing at NRL standard. Brooks and Moses go missing during games and add to that drinkwater who had more touches in the last 10 minutes than the first 70 .
12-3 penalty count, how does this happen?

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Demps

Post by Demps » Tue 07 Jul, 2015 8:08 am

pacman wrote:
pacman wrote:throw santi, milone, hoeter and galloway into the mix with lovett and richards and thats half a dozen who would struggle to make other sides state cup teams.
I was being kind. Add Buchanan, Drinkwater and Naiqama to the list as well. More detriment than good, some by a long way.
Naiqama is gun.
What :S
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

everett

Post by everett » Tue 07 Jul, 2015 8:20 am

We just have to face the facts we have the worse rooster in the NRL and our position on the table reflects this.

Time to get rid of Galloway, Richards, Hoeter, etc and clear some money to go hard on the players market.

When you let go of players like Blair, Austin, Gavet and Thompson and replace them with Naiqama you are asking for the results we are getting.

The sad thing is there appears nothing is going to change for season 2016. From my understanding we have not signed anyone for 2016 so we should be expecting another lean year.

If I was Teddy and Taupau I would seriously consider asking for an early release.

Imagine Teddy in the Easts side. He would then play SOO and for Australia.

Least I can focus on the cricket and Sydney Swans for the rest of the year to fill the void.
Living the dream and praying for another premiership

Swordy

Post by Swordy » Tue 07 Jul, 2015 8:49 am

Have to laugh at some people. A quick review of some old threads only seven weeks ago have Richards as an origin bolter on the wing. Now he is the worst player in the comp. Some of you here could get a job at the quality tabloid Daily Telegraph.
Sunshine Coast resident.
Tigers fan since birth in 1969.
Fond memories of Leichhardt Oval every home game as a kid with my Dad!

tigerbenji

Post by tigerbenji » Tue 07 Jul, 2015 9:11 am

On the Radio last night Richards has signed for a French Rugby League Team, Catalins I guess.

willow

Post by willow » Tue 07 Jul, 2015 9:19 am

tigerbenji wrote:On the Radio last night Richards has signed for a French Rugby League Team, Catalins I guess.
Well that's one less problem for next year

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Tue 07 Jul, 2015 9:19 am

If the NRL allowed Richards to use a Zimmer frame he'd create the overlap for sure !

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Tue 07 Jul, 2015 9:56 am

Naiqama is doing alright. Got outpointed tonight, but Radradra has scored multiple tries in 5 consecutive games, he is in inspired form.

Fraze23

Post by Fraze23 » Tue 07 Jul, 2015 10:11 am

Lovett has done nothing all year. Why Taylor moved Sue to accomodate him is beyond me. I don't get how Milone is in front of Seve or Heleta. I'm all for giving Taylor a chance, but at the same time he's done himself no favours.

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.4

tigerbenji

Post by tigerbenji » Tue 07 Jul, 2015 11:18 am

when you look @ this we will probably let Halatau, Richards, Buchanan, Luani, Moltzen, Lulia, all go so we get rid of a couple of non performers & free up a fair bit of cash to buy a couple of Players.

batboy

Post by batboy » Tue 07 Jul, 2015 11:48 am

I think Milone is quality - Although a little small for a modern day centre.
It's his second game - In the hardest position on the field.
He's not long off a big lay off...
- And he has utter garbage either side of him... Although Lawrence is improving and should be seasoned come next year.

Can't climb to the top with pockets full of rocks!!

cunno

Post by cunno » Tue 07 Jul, 2015 12:45 pm

innsaneink wrote:Thats my team
Not a bad song.

spearby

Post by spearby » Tue 07 Jul, 2015 2:01 pm

and they say we are close to the cap there must be a lot of over paid players

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Tue 07 Jul, 2015 2:19 pm

jirskyr wrote:Naiqama is doing alright. Got outpointed tonight, but Radradra has scored multiple tries in 5 consecutive games, he is in inspired form.

Naiqama should move to centre...too short for a winger and he gets targeted each game.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Tue 07 Jul, 2015 5:51 pm

Swordy wrote:Have to laugh at some people. A quick review of some old threads only seven weeks ago have Richards as an origin bolter on the wing. Now he is the worst player in the comp. Some of you here could get a job at the quality tabloid Daily Telegraph.
Just to be clear it was pretty obvious where Richards was at ability wise at that point as well.

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Tue 07 Jul, 2015 5:54 pm

alexaki wrote:
jirskyr wrote:Naiqama is doing alright. Got outpointed tonight, but Radradra has scored multiple tries in 5 consecutive games, he is in inspired form.

Naiqama should move to centre...too short for a winger and he gets targeted each game.
Absolutely yes, spot on! Much better in the centres, having him on the wing is Matt Utai revisited - we don't seem to learn.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

Russell

Post by Russell » Tue 07 Jul, 2015 7:24 pm

everett wrote:We just have to face the facts we have the worse rooster in the NRL and our position on the table reflects this.

Time to get rid of Galloway, Richards, Hoeter, etc and clear some money to go hard on the players market.

When you let go of players like Blair, Austin, Gavet and Thompson and replace them with Naiqama you are asking for the results we are getting.

The sad thing is there appears nothing is going to change for season 2016. From my understanding we have not signed anyone for 2016 so we should be expecting another lean year.

If I was Teddy and Taupau I would seriously consider asking for an early release.

Imagine Teddy in the Easts side. He would then play SOO and for Australia.

Least I can focus on the cricket and Sydney Swans for the rest of the year to fill the void.
You say Evett:

"When you let go of players like Blair, Austin, Gavet and Thompson and replace them with Naiqama you are asking for the results we are getting."

I don't know what they were thinking either when they bought Naiqama.

How in the hell is this little guy going to replace Blair, Austin, Gavet and Thompson.

Personally I think he is ok but to be able to play 3 positions in the forwards and half in the one game - I would think, that would make him an immortal -

Really guys we are getting him cheap!