You deserve what you get

GNR4LIFE

You deserve what you get

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 9:47 pm

In this competition. We're officially last, and with the run of games coming up, it doesn't look like we'll going much higher than last.

I'd love someone with a straight face tell me we'd be in this position if Potter were still here. Think back to Easter last yr after the gutsy win against Parra, this side was on the way up. Yet somehow 6 months later Potter is gone, and the club is in such a horrible position that every bit of Potter's good work is scrapped.

So to the board, the players (cos as if they didn't influence anything) i hope you enjoy the view down where you are cos its all on you. Ask and you shall receive.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 9:49 pm

Who deserves it?

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 9:50 pm

innsaneink wrote:Who deserves it?

The players and board I think mate.....
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

Tigerspirit

Post by Tigerspirit » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 9:51 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:In this competition. We're officially last, and with the run of games coming up, it doesn't look like we'll going much higher than last.

I'd love someone with a straight face tell me we'd be in this position if Potter were still here. Think back to Easter last yr after the gutsy win against Parra, this side was on the way up. Yet somehow 6 months later Potter is gone, and the club is in such a horrible position that every bit of Potter's good work is scrapped.

So to the board, the players (cos as if they didn't influence anything) i hope you enjoy the view down where you are cos its all on you. Ask and you shall receive.
Well said...........

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Snake

Post by Snake » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 9:54 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:In this competition. We're officially last, and with the run of games coming up, it doesn't look like we'll going much higher than last.

The treatment Potter received by this club was a disgrace and yes what goes around comes around .

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 9:58 pm

People forget we'd just smashed the Dogs after a few losses, the team, the supporters were all re-energized for a serious run at the finals, then on the day, THE DAY of the Dragons the week after, which was our biggest of the season so far, it leaked that Potter was getting sacked that night, so naturally we get smashed, that's all she wrote, and we lose our last 6 or 7 or whatever it was.

''Oh but Potter had to go''

Give me a god damn break.

The entire club from players to administrators should be ashamed how that played out.

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 9:59 pm

TrueTiger wrote:

As they will continue to be paid no matter what the results I am tempted to think that many of these couldn't care less.

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 10:02 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:People forget we'd just smashed the Dogs after a few losses, the team, the supporters were all re-energized for a serious run at the finals, then on the day, THE DAY of the Dragons the week after, which was our biggest of the season so far, it leaked that Potter was getting sacked that night, so naturally we get smashed, that's all she wrote, and we lose our last 6 or 7 or whatever it was.

''Oh but Potter had to go''

Give me a god damn break.

The entire club from players to administrators should be ashamed how that played out.
I don't think that this applies to Potter and Farah. Potter was sacked yet Farah stayed on. Neither got what they deserved.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 10:05 pm

Newtown wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:

As they will continue to be paid no matter what the results I am tempted to think that many of these couldn't care less.
Farah, Woods and Siro are already crying on Twitter about the refereeing tonight. Embarrassing. Embarrassing cos at no other club would players take to social media to whinge about a ref like a supporter. This club will never ever grow up. The only thing that will save this club is a Wayne Bennett coming in and totally wiping the culture clean. As it is now, its poison. I thought it would change after Marshall left, but it goes far far deeper than him.

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 10:08 pm

GNR,Marshall was an offspring of that culture....now look at him in a different environment..
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

Russell

Post by Russell » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 10:11 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Newtown wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:

Farah, Woods and Siro are already crying on Twitter about the refereeing tonight. Embarrassing. Embarrassing cos at no other club would players take to social media to whinge about a ref like a supporter. This club will never ever grow up. The only thing that will save this club is a Wayne Bennett coming in and totally wiping the culture clean. As it is now, its poison. I thought it would change after Marshall left, but it goes far far deeper than him.
OH NO! not Bennett. Really really I'll be good.

Now you want someone else to change the culture. Mate!

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 10:15 pm

Russell wrote:OH NO! not Bennett. Really really I'll be good.

Now you want someone else to change the culture. Mate!
Yeah, why would you want a 6 time premiership winning coach, whose currently gunning for a 7th. Maybe we can see what Arthur Katinas is up to these days.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 10:18 pm

Bennetts not stupid, good coaches are good because they know where to go and where not to go

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 10:21 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Newtown wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:

Well said ....

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 10:23 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Newtown wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:

Very embarrassing

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 10:24 pm

Woods showing more maturity there than his (C)

Bob Sacamano

Post by Bob Sacamano » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 10:26 pm

Newtown wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:

This.

And on and on it goes.

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 10:33 pm

Since Potter gate after the Dogs game we are

6 wins

18 losses

that is wooden spoon form, and that is what we will be collecting at the end of the year. A big congrats to Mayer, the board, taylor and the players for delivering the spoon for the first time.