Rocket Rod

GNR4LIFE

Rocket Rod

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 10:19 pm

I'd like to take this moment to be the first to say, what an awesome acquisition this man has been. I know how many people are going to be typing and creating their own threads similar to this atm, so i really wanted to hurry and be the first to add my appreciation.

Maybe this can be an appreciation for Rod and whatever it is he does.

Keep doing what you're doing Rocket, its paying dividends.

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 10:23 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:I'd like to take this moment to be the first to say, what an awesome acquisition this man has been. I know how many people are going to be typing and creating their own threads similar to this atm, so i really wanted to hurry and be the first to add my appreciation.

Lol, you're really feeling it tonight aren't you, mate? If it's any consolation, you're not alone.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 10:24 pm

Flippedy wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:I'd like to take this moment to be the first to say, what an awesome acquisition this man has been. I know how many people are going to be typing and creating their own threads similar to this atm, so i really wanted to hurry and be the first to add my appreciation.

Lol, you're really feeling it tonight aren't you, mate? If it's any consolation, you're not alone.
Im at a point of delirium. I feel nothing, idk what i'm doing re my emotions regarding this team.

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 10:25 pm

We need a complete cleanout and no hangers on.

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 10:29 pm

Who knows what Rocket Rod does. I see him shuffling out to put some cones out and watch the warm up. Just wanders around barely says anything. Taylor even said when he signed him he wasn't even in mind, it just sprang to his mind to give Rocket a call when he missed his original target.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 10:31 pm

Eddie wrote:Who knows what Rocket Rod does. I see him shuffling out to put some cones out and watch the warm up. Just wanders around barely says anything. Taylor even said when he signed him he wasn't even in mind, it just sprang to his mind to give Rocket a call when he missed his original target.
I heard JT say it only sprung to mind after rocket sent him a text. Anyone got JT's number? I might shoot him a text myself and try my luck.

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 10:32 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Flippedy wrote:

Im at a point of delirium. I feel nothing, idk what i'm doing re my emotions regarding this team.
Yeah me too. I really only come on here for the fun banter and I have more interest in playing the Draft Game at the moment, which is a bit sad. I expect the team to lose every week, so I don't feel anything after a loss anymore, which is even more sad. The future does not bode well.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 10:34 pm

Flippedy wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Flippedy wrote:

Yeah me too. I really only come on here for the fun banter and I have more interest in playing the Draft Game at the moment, which is a bit sad. I expect the team to lose every week, so I don't feel anything after a loss anymore, which is even more sad. The future does not bode well.
Mate, Semi was my SC captain this week and i was fist pumping when he scored cos my points sky rocketed. That's how bad i'm going. Idc, i clocked off some time around the Cowboys game.

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 10:51 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Flippedy wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Flippedy wrote:I'd like to take this moment to be the first to say, what an awesome acquisition this man has been. I know how many people are going to be typing and creating their own threads similar to this atm, so i really wanted to hurry and be the first to add my appreciation.

Mate, Semi was my SC captain this week and i was fist pumping when he scored cos my points sky rocketed. That's how bad i'm going. Idc, i clocked off some time around the Cowboys game.[/quote]

Lol, I know how you feel, I kinda was happy when Parra won because I selected them in the tipping comp and I was 1/3 this week so I really needed the boost :lol:

We'll probably get flamed for admitting these things in public :lol:

BornBlack&Gold

Post by BornBlack&Gold » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 11:02 pm

I'd like to flame you both but.. well. The players and coaching staff dont seem to care so why should we.

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Tue 07 Jul, 2015 9:38 am

Pretty obvious he has Royce's old job? Put the cones out, shrug about in a big Tigers coat, talk into someone's ear for a minute, pack up the cones.

BornBlack&Gold

Post by BornBlack&Gold » Tue 07 Jul, 2015 9:51 am

Just as long as he doesn't do roycies tennis ball drills. :roll

Sabre

Post by Sabre » Tue 07 Jul, 2015 10:00 am

Should have kept Webster

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Wed 08 Jul, 2015 1:59 pm

The new Royce.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Wed 08 Jul, 2015 2:14 pm

I completely forgot that this bloke was here.

What is he actually employed to do?
It's not cruelty to animals if you inject enough amphetamines.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Wed 08 Jul, 2015 2:16 pm

BornBlack&Gold wrote:Just as long as he doesn't do roycies tennis ball drills. :roll
Steve Folkes was in charge of 'tennisballgate'....Royce gets a bad rap...he could out Coach them all..Tim told me...

Reddy is a bit player in the scheme of things CB...he works with the fringe players keeping them in the loop....but yeah lets bag him too...no more free rides....
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

jctiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jctiger » Wed 08 Jul, 2015 2:17 pm

Flippedy wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Flippedy wrote:

Funny that,
Last year I hated watching the Tigers play in fear that I might have a heart attack. I would actually sit there and feel the pain and frustration as my blood pressure would rise.
This year is different, when you have no expectations, no dreams of finals footy and you know you can't go any lower, i can actually watch a game and know that I will survive.
So sad !