Rocket Rod

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Rocket Rod

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 10:19 pm

I'd like to take this moment to be the first to say, what an awesome acquisition this man has been. I know how many people are going to be typing and creating their own threads similar to this atm, so i really wanted to hurry and be the first to add my appreciation.

Maybe this can be an appreciation for Rod and whatever it is he does.

Keep doing what you're doing Rocket, its paying dividends.


User avatar
Flippedy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 7913
Joined: Mon 19 Oct, 2009 10:58 pm
Location: Central Coast NSW

Unread post by Flippedy » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 10:23 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:I'd like to take this moment to be the first to say, what an awesome acquisition this man has been. I know how many people are going to be typing and creating their own threads similar to this atm, so i really wanted to hurry and be the first to add my appreciation.

Maybe this can be an appreciation for Rod and whatever it is he does.

Keep doing what you're doing Rocket, its paying dividends.

Lol, you're really feeling it tonight aren't you, mate? If it's any consolation, you're not alone.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 10:24 pm

Flippedy wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:I'd like to take this moment to be the first to say, what an awesome acquisition this man has been. I know how many people are going to be typing and creating their own threads similar to this atm, so i really wanted to hurry and be the first to add my appreciation.

Maybe this can be an appreciation for Rod and whatever it is he does.

Keep doing what you're doing Rocket, its paying dividends.

Lol, you're really feeling it tonight aren't you, mate? If it's any consolation, you're not alone.
Im at a point of delirium. I feel nothing, idk what i'm doing re my emotions regarding this team.

Newtown
Member
Member
Posts: 5203
Joined: Fri 28 Sep, 2012 8:40 am

Unread post by Newtown » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 10:25 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:I'd like to take this moment to be the first to say, what an awesome acquisition this man has been. I know how many people are going to be typing and creating their own threads similar to this atm, so i really wanted to hurry and be the first to add my appreciation.

Maybe this can be an appreciation for Rod and whatever it is he does.

Keep doing what you're doing Rocket, its paying dividends.
We need a complete cleanout and no hangers on.

Eddie
Member
Member
Posts: 3055
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 3:05 pm

Unread post by Eddie » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 10:29 pm

Who knows what Rocket Rod does. I see him shuffling out to put some cones out and watch the warm up. Just wanders around barely says anything. Taylor even said when he signed him he wasn't even in mind, it just sprang to his mind to give Rocket a call when he missed his original target.


User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 10:31 pm

Eddie wrote:Who knows what Rocket Rod does. I see him shuffling out to put some cones out and watch the warm up. Just wanders around barely says anything. Taylor even said when he signed him he wasn't even in mind, it just sprang to his mind to give Rocket a call when he missed his original target.
I heard JT say it only sprung to mind after rocket sent him a text. Anyone got JT's number? I might shoot him a text myself and try my luck.

User avatar
Flippedy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 7913
Joined: Mon 19 Oct, 2009 10:58 pm
Location: Central Coast NSW

Unread post by Flippedy » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 10:32 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Flippedy wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:I'd like to take this moment to be the first to say, what an awesome acquisition this man has been. I know how many people are going to be typing and creating their own threads similar to this atm, so i really wanted to hurry and be the first to add my appreciation.

Maybe this can be an appreciation for Rod and whatever it is he does.

Keep doing what you're doing Rocket, its paying dividends.

Lol, you're really feeling it tonight aren't you, mate? If it's any consolation, you're not alone.
Im at a point of delirium. I feel nothing, idk what i'm doing re my emotions regarding this team.
Yeah me too. I really only come on here for the fun banter and I have more interest in playing the Draft Game at the moment, which is a bit sad. I expect the team to lose every week, so I don't feel anything after a loss anymore, which is even more sad. The future does not bode well.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 10:34 pm

Flippedy wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Flippedy wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:I'd like to take this moment to be the first to say, what an awesome acquisition this man has been. I know how many people are going to be typing and creating their own threads similar to this atm, so i really wanted to hurry and be the first to add my appreciation.

Maybe this can be an appreciation for Rod and whatever it is he does.

Keep doing what you're doing Rocket, its paying dividends.

Lol, you're really feeling it tonight aren't you, mate? If it's any consolation, you're not alone.
Im at a point of delirium. I feel nothing, idk what i'm doing re my emotions regarding this team.
Yeah me too. I really only come on here for the fun banter and I have more interest in playing the Draft Game at the moment, which is a bit sad. I expect the team to lose every week, so I don't feel anything after a loss anymore, which is even more sad. The future does not bode well.
Mate, Semi was my SC captain this week and i was fist pumping when he scored cos my points sky rocketed. That's how bad i'm going. Idc, i clocked off some time around the Cowboys game.

User avatar
Flippedy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 7913
Joined: Mon 19 Oct, 2009 10:58 pm
Location: Central Coast NSW

Unread post by Flippedy » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 10:51 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Flippedy wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Flippedy wrote:I'd like to take this moment to be the first to say, what an awesome acquisition this man has been. I know how many people are going to be typing and creating their own threads similar to this atm, so i really wanted to hurry and be the first to add my appreciation.

Maybe this can be an appreciation for Rod and whatever it is he does.

Keep doing what you're doing Rocket, its paying dividends.

Lol, you're really feeling it tonight aren't you, mate? If it's any consolation, you're not alone.
Im at a point of delirium. I feel nothing, idk what i'm doing re my emotions regarding this team.
Yeah me too. I really only come on here for the fun banter and I have more interest in playing the Draft Game at the moment, which is a bit sad. I expect the team to lose every week, so I don't feel anything after a loss anymore, which is even more sad. The future does not bode well.
Mate, Semi was my SC captain this week and i was fist pumping when he scored cos my points sky rocketed. That's how bad i'm going. Idc, i clocked off some time around the Cowboys game.[/quote]


Lol, I know how you feel, I kinda was happy when Parra won because I selected them in the tipping comp and I was 1/3 this week so I really needed the boost :lol:

We'll probably get flamed for admitting these things in public :lol:
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

BornBlack&Gold
Member
Member
Posts: 356
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:42 am

Unread post by BornBlack&Gold » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 11:02 pm

I'd like to flame you both but.. well. The players and coaching staff dont seem to care so why should we.

User avatar
jirskyr
Member
Member
Posts: 4903
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 12:00 pm

Unread post by jirskyr » Tue 07 Jul, 2015 9:38 am

Pretty obvious he has Royce's old job? Put the cones out, shrug about in a big Tigers coat, talk into someone's ear for a minute, pack up the cones.

BornBlack&Gold
Member
Member
Posts: 356
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:42 am

Unread post by BornBlack&Gold » Tue 07 Jul, 2015 9:51 am

Just as long as he doesn't do roycies tennis ball drills. :roll

User avatar
Sabre
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 6723
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town

Unread post by Sabre » Tue 07 Jul, 2015 10:00 am

Should have kept Webster

User avatar
hybrid_tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 4564
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 10:49 am
Location: Latchem Robinson Stand

Unread post by hybrid_tiger » Wed 08 Jul, 2015 1:59 pm

The new Royce.

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 16184
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Unread post by Cultured Bogan » Wed 08 Jul, 2015 2:14 pm

I completely forgot that this bloke was here.

What is he actually employed to do?
I swing like hell but know full well that I won't win the fight, but big man I'm the beta male that's gonna ruin your night...

Fuerza en la adversidad.

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 25106
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Unread post by Geo. » Wed 08 Jul, 2015 2:16 pm

BornBlack&Gold wrote:Just as long as he doesn't do roycies tennis ball drills. :roll
Steve Folkes was in charge of 'tennisballgate'....Royce gets a bad rap...he could out Coach them all..Tim told me...

Reddy is a bit player in the scheme of things CB...he works with the fringe players keeping them in the loop....but yeah lets bag him too...no more free rides....
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

jctiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 963
Joined: Wed 29 Feb, 2012 6:17 pm

Unread post by jctiger » Wed 08 Jul, 2015 2:17 pm

Flippedy wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Flippedy wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:I'd like to take this moment to be the first to say, what an awesome acquisition this man has been. I know how many people are going to be typing and creating their own threads similar to this atm, so i really wanted to hurry and be the first to add my appreciation.

Maybe this can be an appreciation for Rod and whatever it is he does.

Keep doing what you're doing Rocket, its paying dividends.

Lol, you're really feeling it tonight aren't you, mate? If it's any consolation, you're not alone.
Im at a point of delirium. I feel nothing, idk what i'm doing re my emotions regarding this team.
Yeah me too. I really only come on here for the fun banter and I have more interest in playing the Draft Game at the moment, which is a bit sad. I expect the team to lose every week, so I don't feel anything after a loss anymore, which is even more sad. The future does not bode well.
Funny that,
Last year I hated watching the Tigers play in fear that I might have a heart attack. I would actually sit there and feel the pain and frustration as my blood pressure would rise.
This year is different, when you have no expectations, no dreams of finals footy and you know you can't go any lower, i can actually watch a game and know that I will survive.
So sad !

Post Reply

Return to “Round 17: Wests Tigers vs Parramatta Eels”

cron