happy tiger

Re: Worst coach 2015 post on broncos forum

Post by happy tiger » Wed 15 Jul, 2015 5:30 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:
innsaneink wrote:50 for me....on the broncs 13+ ...ta
Turncoat...
Spare a thought for me, guys
It's my birthday on the 18th and my son and g/son informed me that we are going to Suncorp for the game. I've had enough of watching us get smashed there, sometimes by half of their reserves. It's the last place I want to be, but don't want to say that to them, so itlooks like getting myself ready for those two headed , gloating twits , that frequent that place and suck it up.
If you see a grey headed. ( rather good looking ) man crying out for someone to kill him, it's probably me.
Don't worry the good luck charm is on his way

I'm 3/4 at Suncorp

jctiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jctiger » Wed 15 Jul, 2015 5:57 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:
Turncoat...
It's my birthday on the 18th and my son and g/son informed me that we are going to Suncorp for the game. I've had enough of watching us get smashed there, sometimes by half of their reserves. It's the last place I want to be, but don't want to say that to them, so itlooks like getting myself ready for those two headed , gloating twits , that frequent that place and suck it up.
If you see a grey headed. ( rather good looking ) man crying out for someone to kill him, it's probably me.
Nothing a good old migraine won't fix GCT :)

cunno

Post by cunno » Wed 15 Jul, 2015 7:05 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:
Turncoat...
Go all out and come down to watch the team at ANZ, Leichhardt and Campbelltown you'll feel like death by a thousand lashes :lol:

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Wed 15 Jul, 2015 7:41 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:
Turncoat...

May I suggest lots of drinking - hopefully you won't remember a thing! :mrgreen:
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Wed 15 Jul, 2015 7:46 pm

This could be the game of the year..WTs defeat Broncos on their own turf,and showed the Rugby League world what a sensational club the Tigers are starting to become..

Yea of little faith....geez I hope the Tiges cream them on Sunday..

The other problem with your post Flip is.....it's dry July..talk about rubbing salt in the wound...
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Wed 15 Jul, 2015 8:59 pm

Taylor has it in the bag this year.

Rick Stuart will be happy to shed the award he has had for the last couple of years
I can't for the life of me figure out how Jason Taylor and Ricky Stuart keep getting work.
How funny are these quotes. Its so obvious how bad our JT has been. Unfortunately the joke is on us at the moment.

Still imagine actually buying his spin and trying to defend the guy.
Last edited by stevetiger on Wed 15 Jul, 2015 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Wed 15 Jul, 2015 9:00 pm

formerguest wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:
Turncoat...
If further to your description above, mutterings about Moses are heard, then we will know it is you :D
Actually there may be a line up of members wanting to kill me :bash

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Wed 15 Jul, 2015 9:01 pm

cunno wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:
Turncoat...
Go all out and come down to watch the team at ANZ, Leichhardt and Campbelltown you'll feel like death by a thousand lashes :lol:
:brick:

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Wed 15 Jul, 2015 9:04 pm

TrueTiger wrote:This could be the game of the year..WTs defeat Broncos on their own turf,and showed the Rugby League world what a sensational club the Tigers are starting to become..

The other problem with your post Flip is.....it's dry July..talk about rubbing salt in the
wound...
Jeez what a crap month to have a birthday. It keeps getting worse and worse!

Defiant
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Defiant » Wed 15 Jul, 2015 9:38 pm

That Big Pete blogger certainly knows a lot about our squad. Cherrington as an example.

Can't argue with anything I read there.

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Wed 15 Jul, 2015 9:45 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:This could be the game of the year..WTs defeat Broncos on their own turf,and showed the Rugby League world what a sensational club the Tigers are starting to become..

The other problem with your post Flip is.....it's dry July..talk about rubbing salt in the
wound...
Jeez what a crap month to have a birthday. It keeps getting worse and worse!
GC,my birthday is on Tuesday 21/7,dont know if I will cut lose on the grog or go to Bunnings and buy some rope to neck myself..can I put anymore pressure on JT..hahaha..

Please Tiges win :pray: :pray: I don't want to buy any rope.. :o :shock:
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Wed 15 Jul, 2015 9:48 pm

jctiger wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:
Turncoat...
Nothing a good old migraine won't fix GCT :)
That's what il have by the time it's over :brick:

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Wed 15 Jul, 2015 9:50 pm

happy tiger wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:
Turncoat...

I'm 3/4 at Suncorp
We've never won there when I've been there.( at least we are consistent :D )

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Wed 15 Jul, 2015 9:53 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:Gee even they are spot on and can see the shambles where in.
We are the laughing stock of the League.
we are giving them a false sense of security FT,come Sunday we will rock them.... :D
I love your positivity TT, What meds are you on ;) :lol:
I bet it's worth heaps on the street

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Thu 16 Jul, 2015 7:12 am

goldcoast tiger wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:]
Turncoat...

I'm 3/4 at Suncorp
We've never won there when I've been there.( at least we are consistent :D )[/quote]

Well I still maintain we should be 4/4

The no try ruled against Richards in 2004 was a simultaneous put down and should of been a try

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Thu 16 Jul, 2015 10:43 am

This interests me, as an external comment:
I think you're being a bit harsh on Taylor. You're right about not moving Lovett but I was ok with giving him a chance to redeem himself.

I rate Jason Taylor highly. He's one of the very few coaches who hasn't made a habit of bagging referees and he often uses the post-match press conferences to challenge his own team to perform better. The Wests Tigers are full of talented players. The side is just at a point in their evolution though where they think talent is enough. It's why they pull off stunning wins against Souths only to lose to sides that are struggling and out of form in the next few weeks.

I hope the Wests Tigers management stick with him. He's not letting his team get away with poor excuses. By taking this approach, and it does take time, he's laying the ground work for getting a consistent team that can win games based on solid performances regardless of their ability.

If they don't persevere with him - they're just another Warriors. All they'll have to show is a revolving door of coaches and a laundry list of excuses for why a talented team can't play well week in, week out.

Goose

Post by Goose » Thu 16 Jul, 2015 11:20 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:Of course other supporters will see it. Opposition supporters tend to be a lot more objective because they have no emotional attachment. whereas supporters themselves tend to wear rose coloured glasses and sugar coat what's happening
or the reverse and see everything a lot worse than it is

Goose

Post by Goose » Thu 16 Jul, 2015 11:22 am

jirskyr wrote:This interests me, as an external comment:
I think you're being a bit harsh on Taylor. You're right about not moving Lovett but I was ok with giving him a chance to redeem himself.

I rate Jason Taylor highly. He's one of the very few coaches who hasn't made a habit of bagging referees and he often uses the post-match press conferences to challenge his own team to perform better. The Wests Tigers are full of talented players. The side is just at a point in their evolution though where they think talent is enough. It's why they pull off stunning wins against Souths only to lose to sides that are struggling and out of form in the next few weeks.

I hope the Wests Tigers management stick with him. He's not letting his team get away with poor excuses. By taking this approach, and it does take time, he's laying the ground work for getting a consistent team that can win games based on solid performances regardless of their ability.

If they don't persevere with him - they're just another Warriors. All they'll have to show is a revolving door of coaches and a laundry list of excuses for why a talented team can't play well week in, week out.
interesting view, there is a lot I like about Taylor, but there is also a few things about his coaching I dont like.

Most notably, the negative way we play between the 20's. TBF in recent times we have been a little more expansive there.