Worst coach 2015 post on broncos forum

magpiecol

Re: Worst coach 2015 post on broncos forum

Post by magpiecol » Thu 16 Jul, 2015 12:10 pm

Geo. wrote:As if this board isn't bad enough in death riding the coach we are now searching out other Clubs forums to slip in the boot....ho hum..

Agree Geo.

Some people cannot see the forest through the trees. Hate is hate and you just cannot reason with a hater.

Would they swap Taylor for the coaches of the Knights, Dragons, Manly, Parra,Titans or the infamous Storm?

This club will have a great future, but the future is just that; the future

Blackpearl

Post by Blackpearl » Thu 16 Jul, 2015 2:40 pm

craig bellamy .... in a heartbeat. he alone would be an attraction for players and sponsors to come to the tigers. uinfortunately will probably never happen.
I dislike sowfs immensely

Demps

Post by Demps » Thu 16 Jul, 2015 3:19 pm

It's hard to disagree really...
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Thu 16 Jul, 2015 3:21 pm

stevetiger wrote:
Taylor has it in the bag this year.

Rick Stuart will be happy to shed the award he has had for the last couple of years
I can't for the life of me figure out how Jason Taylor and Ricky Stuart keep getting work.
How funny are these quotes. Its so obvious how bad our JT has been. Unfortunately the joke is on us at the moment.

Still imagine actually buying his spin and trying to defend the guy.
I not sure how much in touch those on the The Bronco's forum are. A twitter from their area stated that they are looking forward to see Tim Solomont (Simona?) play for the Wests Tigers on Sunday.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Thu 16 Jul, 2015 9:19 pm

magpiecol wrote:This club will have a great future, but the future is just that; the future
I completely agree. JT might even be the coach to help us get there. It doesn't change the fact though that he has been terrible this year.

greatodensraven

Post by greatodensraven » Thu 16 Jul, 2015 10:52 pm

magpiecol wrote:
Geo. wrote:As if this board isn't bad enough in death riding the coach we are now searching out other Clubs forums to slip in the boot....ho hum..

Agree Geo.

Some people cannot see the forest through the trees. Hate is hate and you just cannot reason with a hater.

Would they swap Taylor for the coaches of the Knights, Dragons, Manly, Parra,Titans or the infamous Storm?

This club will have a great future, but the future is just that; the future
Exactly

Snake

Post by Snake » Fri 17 Jul, 2015 10:16 am

You have to give Taylor some credit as the injury toll has been kept relatively under control this season compared to other seasons other than that would be in the top percentage of worst coaches for 2015.

tigeress

Post by tigeress » Fri 17 Jul, 2015 12:33 pm

I thought the comments on the Broncos forum were very fair reasonable on the subject of our club and JT- although I guess the Broncos being at the top of the ladder have room to be fair and reasonable and happy too whereas we are at the bottom of the ladder and very unhappy and looking for scapegoats - anything to justify our unhappiness and reasons for it :crazy

I would just like to see the WT play a great game this weekend win, lose, or draw. GO TIGERS :pray: :pray:

tigeress

Post by tigeress » Fri 17 Jul, 2015 12:34 pm

Snake wrote:You have to give Taylor some credit as the injury toll has been kept relatively under control this season compared to other seasons other than that would be in the top percentage of worst coaches for 2015.
Yep I agree the injuries have been down this season :righton:

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Fri 17 Jul, 2015 1:36 pm

Compared to Rick Stone he looks okay. They've got a much better roster and look cod ordinary since the first 4 weeks.

Rocafella888

Post by Rocafella888 » Fri 17 Jul, 2015 3:19 pm

Quote Originally Posted by Black Philip View Post
I can't for the life of me figure out how Jason Taylor and Ricky Stuart keep getting work.

"Because, despite some overwhelming evidence in multiple codes and other sports altogether, people still think above-average-to-great players make good coaches. Also, names. Rugby League is still and probably will be forever a 'former players' paradise for jobs as far as media or club appointments go.

Yeah it can work out great sometimes but it can also be a nightmare for everyone involved."

I like this comment.

And it is interesting that some of the worst coaches are former halfbacks. Taylor, Stuart, Toovey.

I still prefer Mick Potter over Taylor.

TIGER

Post by TIGER » Fri 17 Jul, 2015 6:39 pm

TrueTiger wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:Of course other supporters will see it. Opposition supporters tend to be a lot more objective because they have no emotional attachment. whereas supporters themselves tend to wear rose coloured glasses and sugar coat what's happening
I think for us,or me in particular its called passion...Tiges are showing $5.00 head to head,I will part with $20.00 and have a lash on the boys,anything could happen..remember the Souths game ???..

Now thats a True Tigers supporter.... :mrgreen:
Ill give you 10/1 I'll take your money if you don't want it.

magpiecol

Post by magpiecol » Sat 18 Jul, 2015 10:51 am

Someone should start a survey of fans as to which team/teams are cheating the salary cap or at least the spirit of the game. I would think that the Broncos would feature highly.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 18 Jul, 2015 12:06 pm

magpiecol wrote:Someone should start a survey of fans as to which team/teams are cheating the salary cap or at least the spirit of the game. I would think that the Broncos would feature highly.
That'd show 'em.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 18 Jul, 2015 12:08 pm

innsaneink wrote:
magpiecol wrote:Someone should start a survey of fans as to which team/teams are cheating the salary cap or at least the spirit of the game. I would think that the Broncos would feature highly.
That'd show 'em.
*Shakes fist*

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Sat 18 Jul, 2015 12:17 pm

Rocafella888 wrote:Quote Originally Posted by Black Philip View Post

"Because, despite some overwhelming evidence in multiple codes and other sports altogether, people still think above-average-to-great players make good coaches. Also, names. Rugby League is still and probably will be forever a 'former players' paradise for jobs as far as media or club appointments go.

Yeah it can work out great sometimes but it can also be a nightmare for everyone involved."

I like this comment.

And it is interesting that some of the worst coaches are former halfbacks. Taylor, Stuart, Toovey.

I still prefer Mick Potter over Taylor.

Yet two of those former halfbacks have won a premiership at some stage, while plenty of coaches deemed to be 'good' haven't - I'm looking at you Ivan! lol

Despite that, I agree with you Rocafella, it could be why Sterlo never ventured into coaching. A great player doesn't necessarily make a great coach - in fact the best ones were pretty average players really - Bath, Gibson, Bennett, Bellamy & Sheens for example.

And yes, I still prefer Potter as well.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sat 18 Jul, 2015 12:48 pm

formerguest wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:
innsaneink wrote:50 for me....on the broncs 13+ ...ta
Turncoat...
Spare a thought for me, guys
It's my birthday on the 18th and my son and g/son informed me that we are going to Suncorp for the game. I've had enough of watching us get smashed there, sometimes by half of their reserves. It's the last place I want to be, but don't want to say that to them, so itlooks like getting myself ready for those two headed , gloating twits , that frequent that place and suck it up.
If you see a grey headed. ( rather good looking ) man crying out for someone to kill him, it's probably me.
If further to your description above, mutterings about Moses are heard, then we will know it is you :D
Good News, I've got the Flu.
Since Friday Morning I've had headaches, sore throat and feel really crook
And I want to be sick.
And the kids have suggested having a bbq at home so I don't have to go out in the cold air,
I feel great
God I love my kids and G/kids
Much as I was looking forward to sitting at Suncorp , amongst 30000 tobacco chewing Neanderthal, Redneck Qlders, (and the men are not much better) ( sorry Happy)
I will relax in the lounge looking suitably Sick and suck up all the good wishes and presents,
And if I think that I need a rest and a 10 minute snooze, I will turn the TV up and watch JT during the halftime talk, this will no doubt put everyone from the players , fans, Ballboys, and me , into a comatose state.
I still hope the boys absolutely smoke the mongrels and put 30 on them
Go Wests Tigers
Hope you get your money TT

stryker

Post by stryker » Sun 19 Jul, 2015 12:34 am

Truth hurts.