Milone

Tygr

Milone

Unread post by Tygr » Sun 19 Jul, 2015 6:40 pm

This is the image that comes to mind whenever i see this guy play.

Seriously this guy belongs as far away from 1st grade as possible. An absolute plodder of the highest order.

If he is named to play another game this year then JT truly has no idea or he is both stubborn and stupid.

Please for the love of god bring in Seve or Heleta they cant be any worse.

marzie

Unread post by marzie » Sun 19 Jul, 2015 6:41 pm

If milone and Lovett play next week I'm seriously not watching.... and I haven't missed a game in 10 years

Boonboon2

Unread post by Boonboon2 » Sun 19 Jul, 2015 6:43 pm

The thing is that if he is in top 25 and Seve, Helata, Lulia, etc aren't then you can't just drop him and bring them in especially as we are at the cap maximum, as we had to ask for permission on drinkwater earlier this year

ricksen

Unread post by ricksen » Sun 19 Jul, 2015 6:45 pm

I feel sorry for him out there tbh.
Surely Lulia is in our top 25?

pacman

Unread post by pacman » Sun 19 Jul, 2015 6:47 pm

Pretend Milone is injured! That way the NRL will probably allow an exemption to play Seve. As for Lovett he is a coaches pet, they can easily get rid of him but the coach is a stubborn fool. Funaki or Akauola can't be any worse and I believe they are both in the extended NRL squad.

Newtown

Unread post by Newtown » Sun 19 Jul, 2015 6:51 pm

This is the negativity associated with picking a top 25 before the season has started.

Sabre
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by Sabre » Sun 19 Jul, 2015 6:56 pm

I've defended him for a while because he always seems to put in strong games in NSW Cup, unfortunately he just seems incapable of stepping it up in first grade. He could get there eventually but at this stage he shouldn't be getting considered.

Eddie

Unread post by Eddie » Sun 19 Jul, 2015 7:01 pm

coaches have always stuck with players at this club that crucify this team and this club with disgraceful performances. It has been part of the culture for years.

Taylor is just continuing the tradition with Lovett and Milone. These 2 are horribly outclassed and should not be exposed to 1st grade football. However the coach is a stubborn ..... and he will select both to ply the Chooks on Friday

king sirro

Unread post by king sirro » Sun 19 Jul, 2015 7:03 pm

Cue Happy Tiger.

I'd be interested to hear Happy Tigers take on Milones performance. He has been his biggest supporter.

Me personally I haven't seen much in him but I think I go against the consensus on tonight's game and I wonder if Happy agrees with me. I actually think he showed something. Yes his dropped ball over the line was terrible and cost us at least 12 points. But before that he looked good.

Late in the game he missed some tackles but I'm thinking that he was on a hiding to nothing with our defence shot. Call me crazy but I saw enough to say if he puts on 5kg of muscle he will do well. No world beater but solid. Just needs a good backrower inside him instead of carrying one.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

Tigerheart_returns

Unread post by Tigerheart_returns » Sun 19 Jul, 2015 7:06 pm

Punt them now, i say...

pacman

Unread post by pacman » Sun 19 Jul, 2015 7:13 pm

king sirro wrote:Cue Happy Tiger.

I'd be interested to hear Happy Tigers take on Milones performance. He has been his biggest supporter.

Me personally I haven't seen much in him but I think I go against the consensus on tonight's game and I wonder if Happy agrees with me. I actually think he showed something. Yes his dropped ball over the line was terrible and cost us at least 12 points. But before that he looked good.

Late in the game he missed some tackles but I'm thinking that he was on a hiding to nothing with our defence shot. Call me crazy but I saw enough to say if he puts on 5kg of muscle he will do well. No world beater but solid. Just needs a good backrower inside him instead of carrying one.
Mate you've lost the plot. Put on 5kg and he'll be even slower than he already is - which is contributing to his problem. Poor defender, poor attacker. Makes no meters, misses tackles, drops his balls over the line and is really slow. We don't need many more of them in our already slow side.

tsjonathan

Unread post by tsjonathan » Sun 19 Jul, 2015 7:25 pm

Is he contracted for 2016? If so why are we retaining him and let Martin go?

I'm still not over losing Martin

fergiefurr

Unread post by fergiefurr » Sun 19 Jul, 2015 7:31 pm

If we have a decent right back rower/center today we probably win. They were that bad.

Milone bombed 2 tries. Broncos scored next set on both occasions. That's a 24 point turn around.

Lovett missed a pathetic tackle for the Broncos 3rd try and never looked like breaking the line.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Eye Of Da Tiger

Unread post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Sun 19 Jul, 2015 7:37 pm

His stupid penalty on the 5th tackle at 26-16 was a game changer. Momentum went there way and so did the score board. He was very very ordinary for most of the game the rest he was shocking.

Newtown

Unread post by Newtown » Sun 19 Jul, 2015 7:39 pm

tsjonathan wrote:Is he contracted for 2016? If so why are we retaining him and let Martin go?

I'm still not over losing Martin
I see your logic but unfortunately our club's administrators don't. This club seems to have lost it altogether (except for the wooden spoon).

jctiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by jctiger » Sun 19 Jul, 2015 7:42 pm

Eye Of Da Tiger wrote:His stupid penalty on the 5th tackle at 26-16 was a game changer. Momentum went there way and so did the score board. He was very very ordinary for most of the game the rest he was shocking.
Agree,
Totally killed our momentum,

tottie

Unread post by tottie » Sun 19 Jul, 2015 7:53 pm

Hes a better centre than lovett.... Ha ha

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Snake

Unread post by Snake » Sun 19 Jul, 2015 7:55 pm

king sirro wrote:Cue Happy Tiger.

Do not right him off just yet ..I also would like to see him with another off season under his belt. It is the character that I like with the guy he is very willing .

Return to “Round 19: Wests Tigers vs Broncos”