Milone

everett

Re: Milone

Post by everett » Mon 20 Jul, 2015 11:09 am

Definately not NRL standard at present moment.

Like Seve to get a run but not against the roosters. Maybe Lawrence back to centre for one week to stiffen up the defence as we are devoid of other options.
Living the dream and praying for another premiership

CrouchingTiger2041

Post by CrouchingTiger2041 » Mon 20 Jul, 2015 11:54 am

everett wrote:Definately not NRL standard at present moment.

Like Seve to get a run but not against the roosters. Maybe Lawrence back to centre for one week to stiffen up the defence as we are devoid of other options.

Exception for Seve to be blooded in, yep maybe not against roosters but hopefully some time soon.

These are the options-

Stacking left side option:
Left centre= Seve
Left wing= Simmona, maybe putting simmona on the wing he might not get injured as much.

Right centre= nofa, if not injured at the moment
Right wing= kev
or kev and nofa can swap around doesn't matter.

Balancing both sides options;
left centre- seve I prefer, but put simmona on the left if he cant play right centre, because seve can play left or right centre.
right centre- simmona or seve.

left wing= nofa I prefer, pat Richards only because he has to be in the team because of the coaches or his salary or maybe his kicking game.
right wing= kev.

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Mon 20 Jul, 2015 12:49 pm

if you're going to run out of the line.. DO SOMETHING! JT must be filthy at him
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

Demps

Post by Demps » Mon 20 Jul, 2015 1:57 pm

CrouchingTiger2041 wrote:

Exception for Seve to be blooded in, yep maybe not against roosters but hopefully some time soon.

These are the options-

Left centre= Seve
Left wing= Simmona, maybe putting simmona on the wing he might not get injured as much.

Right wing= kev

left centre- seve I prefer, but put simmona on the left if he cant play right centre, because seve can play left or right centre.

left wing= nofa I prefer, pat Richards only because he has to be in the team because of the coaches or his salary or maybe his kicking game.
right wing= kev.
Simona*
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

CrouchingTiger2041

Post by CrouchingTiger2041 » Mon 20 Jul, 2015 2:24 pm

Demps wrote:
CrouchingTiger2041 wrote:

These are the options-

Left centre= Seve

Right wing= kev

right wing= kev.
Simona*
yep I mean simona.

left wing= nofa I prefer or delouise hoeter, pat Richards only because he has to be in the team because of the coaches or his salary or maybe his kicking game.

Hoeter shouldn't be put in the centres because that is not his position thats why he plays crap and then people complain but if you put him on he wing he will go alright him, nofa or kev, definitely shouldn't be pat richards.