We've become the losers

Lakra
Been liked: 1 time

We've become the losers

Unread post by Lakra » Thu 23 Jul, 2015 6:27 pm

Just for interesting reads and insight I do enjoy checking opposing teams forums if we are vsing them that week and according to majority of other teams fans, we've become the clowns of the nrl. No one thinks the tigers are good. One cool thing though is that there have been posts on a couple of forums about how freakish tedesco is and how most of them want him as NSW fullback next year.

(upcoming game against roosters)
http://www.thechookpen.com.au/vb5/forum ... s-v-tigers

Flippedy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by Flippedy » Thu 23 Jul, 2015 6:59 pm

They have every reason to be cocky, they've had the wood on us for a loooong time now! However, nothing is set in concrete and strange things can happen on a Rugby League field. If they have an off day like Souths did a few weeks ago and our attack is on fire and our passes stick, then we might be in with a chance, who knows.

The people that make cocky statements like that are leaving themselves open to wearing egg on their faces when their team goes down. Anyone remember our (I think it was something like) "When we beat the Warriors" thread from a few seasons back? It had us already eagerly looking to the game beyond our match up with the Warriors, but needless to say, the Warriors won and egg was flying everywhere :lol:
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

Sabre
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 15 times

Unread post by Sabre » Thu 23 Jul, 2015 7:08 pm

Flippedy wrote:They have every reason to be cocky, they've had the wood on us for a loooong time now! However, nothing is set in concrete and strange things can happen on a Rugby League field. If they have an off day like Souths did a few weeks ago and our attack is on fire and our passes stick, then we might be in with a chance, who knows.

The people that make cocky statements like that are leaving themselves open to wearing egg on their faces when their team goes down. Anyone remember our (I think it was something like) "When we beat the Warriors" thread from a few seasons back? It had us already eagerly looking to the game beyond our match up with the Warriors, but needless to say, the Warriors won and egg was flying everywhere :lol:
Nice pun.

eyewonder
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 2 times

Unread post by eyewonder » Thu 23 Jul, 2015 7:27 pm

on the roosters website,one rooster poster referred to farknuckville.what does that mean?

NJLM78
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 4 times

Unread post by NJLM78 » Thu 23 Jul, 2015 7:30 pm

Flippedy wrote:They have every reason to be cocky, they've had the wood on us for a loooong time now! However, nothing is set in concrete and strange things can happen on a Rugby League field. If they have an off day like Souths did a few weeks ago and our attack is on fire and our passes stick, then we might be in with a chance, who knows.

Yeah the 'When we beat the Warriors' thread. I forgot about that until now! That was a thread! Started will all good intentions, but I think it made many people on here very nervous before that game. The 2011 Semi final wasn't it?

hobbo
Has liked: 131 times
Been liked: 97 times

Unread post by hobbo » Thu 23 Jul, 2015 7:31 pm

eyewonder wrote:on the roosters website,one rooster poster referred to farknuckville.what does that mean?
It's a town in queensland mate !

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 258 times
Been liked: 399 times

Unread post by Geo. » Thu 23 Jul, 2015 7:33 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
eyewonder wrote:on the roosters website,one rooster poster referred to farknuckville.what does that mean?

The Capital I believe...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

Flippedy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by Flippedy » Thu 23 Jul, 2015 7:38 pm

Geo. wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:

The Capital I believe...
Happy's hometown.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

Tiger Watto
Has liked: 101 times
Been liked: 78 times

Unread post by Tiger Watto » Thu 23 Jul, 2015 7:39 pm

Geo. wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:

The Capital I believe...
Kempsey I think... Thats in Qld :D
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

hobbo
Has liked: 131 times
Been liked: 97 times

Unread post by hobbo » Thu 23 Jul, 2015 7:41 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:
Geo. wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:

The Capital I believe...
Kempsey I think... Thats in Qld :D
It's the closest town in NSW that resembles farknuckville that's for sure !!!!

EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

Eye Of Da Tiger

Unread post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Fri 24 Jul, 2015 9:57 pm

We are officially the losers. Chin up( apparently) there is always next year or the year after that or..........x 100.

Return to “Round 20: Wests Tigers vs Sydney Roosters”