worst performance of the year

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 138 times
Been liked: 51 times

Re: worst performance of the year

Unread post by jadtiger » Sat 25 Jul, 2015 6:47 am

Not our worst performance but still not at an acceptable level.things will not improve much till we get a coach who can use our strengths in a game instead of talking constant dribble after a loss saying we are improving

king sirro
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 44 times

Unread post by king sirro » Sat 25 Jul, 2015 7:39 am

cktiger wrote:
magpiecol wrote:
king sirro wrote:Forget the halftime scoreline, we were down right pathetic tonight. We did more wrong tonight than we have in any other game this year. Dropped ball, wrong defensive decisions, worst passing I've ever seen, ill discipline, we had it all tonight.

Usually i finish game and go through the players and only come up with a couple that sucked, a few that were ok and some that were good or better. Tonight if u go through every player it isn't pretty.

Teddy was outstanding.
Nofo and Naqaima had some really good moment mixed with some shocking moments.
Simona was good.
Pat was close to the worst individual performance for the year.
Moses had his worst game ever and Brooks was poor.

Taupau sucked and should have been sent off for a deliberate dog shot.
Lovett...well my god, what do u say.
Siro was ok.
Woods was ok.
Halatau not real good.
Sue tried but got owned.

Our bench had nothing.

Tonight was real bad.
Must have watched a different game than me King.

Halatau was very good.

Lovett defended ok but useless in attack.

Woods was good.

Sue no good.

Sironen, Brooks very ordinary. Those no look passes of Brooks are killing us.

Moses tackled better and if they pass him the ball on a couple of occasions, he could have scored a couple of tries.

Richards was shocking

Marty was ok until he had a brain snap.

The teams defence was very good but the bigger forwards and the penalties were to much to overcome.

There is nothing wrong with this team that a couple of big hard forwards and a couple of backs would not fix.

And a hand full of glue would have helped.
Agree with that except Sironen - I thought his defence was really good tonight and he did ok with the ball.

Didnt see Lovett standard shocking one on one miss for a try? At this level it isn't good enough to miss a tackle like that every game. Once in a while you can forgive, but every game he misses a crucial one on one with a poor effort. Maloneys try I think it was. Take a look at his effort.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

ILTIGRE

Unread post by ILTIGRE » Sat 25 Jul, 2015 8:29 am

IMO Kev is one of the biggest problems In our team. I understand he does a few things good in attack, and comes up with a decent tackle or 2, but it is nothing most wingers are expected of doing consistantly. He's slow, can't take a high ball, cant defend on the goal line and gets more trys scores against his wing than any other wing in the comp. Don't get me wrong, I like the guy and I'm all for little pocket rockets I n the NRL, but I seen at least a couple of missed tackles made by Kev that eventually led to tries.

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.4

Tiger In The Gong

Unread post by Tiger In The Gong » Sat 25 Jul, 2015 8:34 am

ILTIGRE wrote:IMO Kev is one of the biggest problems In our team. I understand he does a few things good in attack, and comes up with a decent tackle or 2, but it is nothing most wingers are expected of doing consistantly. He's slow, can't take a high ball, cant defend on the goal line and gets more trys scores against his wing than any other wing in the comp. Don't get me wrong, I like the guy and I'm all for little pocket rockets I n the NRL, but I seen at least a couple of missed tackles made by Kev that eventually led to tries.

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.4

As i heard someone say on Facebook.

Tigers should worry less about their hair and more about tackling.

Magpie Ryan

Unread post by Magpie Ryan » Sat 25 Jul, 2015 9:03 am

By far the worst attacking display if the year.

I still love ya boys,but for FS can we put in an 80mins before the end of the season,win or loose.

Good luck next week.

underdog
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 28 times

Unread post by underdog » Sat 25 Jul, 2015 9:19 am

Magpie Ryan wrote:By far the worst attacking display if the year.

I still love ya boys,but for FS can we put in an 80mins before the end of the season,win or loose.

Good luck next week.
You must have missed the 8-0 Loss to the Cowboys.

It wasn't far off though - 2nd worst attacking display - the biggest thing I saw it's becoming even MORE evident who is having a dig and who is phoning it in. The gulf in effort and attitude amongst some of the players in our squad is gut wrenching. I can only imagine how it's making those players having a red hot dig feel.

cktiger
Been liked: 15 times

Unread post by cktiger » Sun 26 Jul, 2015 12:05 am

king sirro wrote:
cktiger wrote:
magpiecol wrote:
king sirro wrote:Forget the halftime scoreline, we were down right pathetic tonight. We did more wrong tonight than we have in any other game this year. Dropped ball, wrong defensive decisions, worst passing I've ever seen, ill discipline, we had it all tonight.

Usually i finish game and go through the players and only come up with a couple that sucked, a few that were ok and some that were good or better. Tonight if u go through every player it isn't pretty.

Teddy was outstanding.
Simona was good.

Siro was ok.
Woods was ok.
Halatau not real good.
Sue tried but got owned.

Our bench had nothing.

Tonight was real bad.

Halatau was very good.

Woods was good.

Sue no good.

Moses tackled better and if they pass him the ball on a couple of occasions, he could have scored a couple of tries.

Richards was shocking

The teams defence was very good but the bigger forwards and the penalties were to much to overcome.

There is nothing wrong with this team that a couple of big hard forwards and a couple of backs would not fix.

Agree with that except Sironen - I thought his defence was really good tonight and he did ok with the ball.

Didnt see Lovett standard shocking one on one miss for a try? At this level it isn't good enough to miss a tackle like that every game. Once in a while you can forgive, but every game he misses a crucial one on one with a poor effort. Maloneys try I think it was. Take a look at his effort.
Yeah - missed that bit in the post - but didn't miss him doing it . Mentioned it in the Sironen/Lovett topic.
Not the first time and unacceptable.

cktiger
Been liked: 15 times

Unread post by cktiger » Sun 26 Jul, 2015 12:08 am

king sirro wrote:
cktiger wrote:
magpiecol wrote:

Teddy was outstanding.
Simona was good.

Siro was ok.
Woods was ok.
Halatau not real good.
Sue tried but got owned.

Our bench had nothing.

Tonight was real bad.

Halatau was very good.

Woods was good.

Sue no good.

Richards was shocking

Yeah - missed that bit in the post - but didn't miss him doing it . Mentioned it in the Sironen/Lovett topic.
Not the first time and unacceptable.

Return to “Round 20: Wests Tigers vs Sydney Roosters”