Time to Throw Out the Logs

Flippedy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Re: Time to Throw Out the Logs

Unread post by Flippedy » Fri 24 Jul, 2015 11:14 pm

A Lodge to replace one of the logs would be a good start.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

NJLM78
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 4 times

Unread post by NJLM78 » Fri 24 Jul, 2015 11:20 pm

Flippedy wrote:A Lodge to replace one of the logs would be a good start.

He was good in the U20s tonight, Flip. Lets home he is back in first grade very soon!

Magpie Ryan

Unread post by Magpie Ryan » Sat 25 Jul, 2015 9:11 am

Pawsandclaws wrote:I think Lovett will come into his own next year with the reduced interchanges. You won't have fresh monoliths run on every 20 minutes.
Yeah agreed P&C's,He certainly doesn't lack enthusiasm and will be good for this years experience,when he finds he's feet he's the type of player that will benefit from the interchange rule change.

Jerry Seinfeld

Unread post by Jerry Seinfeld » Sat 25 Jul, 2015 9:21 am

Magpie Ryan wrote:
Pawsandclaws wrote:I think Lovett will come into his own next year with the reduced interchanges. You won't have fresh monoliths run on every 20 minutes.
Yeah agreed P&C's,He certainly doesn't lack enthusiasm and will be good for this years experience,when he finds he's feet he's the type of player that will benefit from the interchange rule change.

Agreed also.I Think Jesse Sue will come into his own next year as a prop with reduced interchange too.

alexaki

Unread post by alexaki » Sat 25 Jul, 2015 9:35 am

kafta wrote:i just did a log in the dunny or would you call it a patty.
Undercooked or overlooked ...

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Russell
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 104 times

Unread post by Russell » Sat 25 Jul, 2015 10:20 am

I don't think if he lives to a hundred he will come into his own.

He is pathetic in attack and more than ordinary in defence - chucking an arm out does not constitute an attempted tackle - do not need plodders like this.... ever.

If he goes I'll just "Love it"

Newtown
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by Newtown » Sat 25 Jul, 2015 10:57 am

There was a report on this forum last week that Michael Chee-Kam would play for West Tigers in 2016. Any truth in it?

Joelcainenumber1fan

Unread post by Joelcainenumber1fan » Sat 25 Jul, 2015 11:42 am

lovett no we keep him unless someone offers him good money and we cant afford him
hes in his first full year in first grade give him some time

happy tiger

Unread post by happy tiger » Sat 25 Jul, 2015 1:10 pm

Magpie Ryan wrote:
Another off season in the gym will help , a few extra kgs won't go astray

Fade To Black
Has liked: 27 times
Been liked: 51 times

Unread post by Fade To Black » Mon 27 Jul, 2015 7:34 am

Pawsandclaws wrote:
Tigermama wrote:

I personally don't think reducing the interchange from 10 to 8 will make all that much difference Paws. I like to see it down to 6.
Agree. I know my frustration rises when I see these huge forwards running on every 20 minutes, Lovett is not a fan favourite (yet) but I see a good footballer in him.
You can see a good footballer in Lovett?? By Christ he disguises it well then. Granted it is only his 1st real go in 1st grade but his horrendous efforts in defence would not be tolerated for a second in any team that seeks success. Hope he improves but not confident in that ever happening.

Thunderlips

Unread post by Thunderlips » Mon 27 Jul, 2015 12:23 pm

Kyle Lovett is the poor mans Chris Heighington

Return to “Round 20: Wests Tigers vs Sydney Roosters”