Taylor happy with the effort for the 80

Russell
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 123 times

Re: Taylor happy with the effort for the 80

Unread post by Russell » Sat 25 Jul, 2015 12:56 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:I remember in round 1, Brad Arthur at his press conference was filthy with the way Parra played, and they'd just beaten Manly by 30. This clown will praise them after a 30 point loss.
Better to rip em to shreads in the media (who knows what he says to them one on one), totally undermine any confidence they have, make them look like idiots to outsiders - all to satisfy a few Forum fans.

Gee I don't know why they didn't play well the week after.

He is not Brad Arthur and we are not Parra - thank God for small mercies.

Russell

Unread post by Russell » Sat 25 Jul, 2015 12:59 pm

sunshine coast tiger wrote:Maybe the defence was good for a lot of the game but the game is also about attack. In my watching of rugby league for many years I think we have no attacking game plan apart from 5 hit ups and a bomb.

The only time we have looked any good the last 2 weeks was when Cherrington was on the field for about 15-20 minutes each game.

I wanted Jason Taylor as coach but now I am sure he is not good enough, I would rather sack him at the end of this year than have another 1-2 seasons of this. Some times you just have to admit you hired the wrong person, let them go and move on.
Are you going to pay him for the next two seasons and pay the new coach for the next two seasons (whoever he is)? We have no money!!!!!

Russell

Unread post by Russell » Sat 25 Jul, 2015 1:05 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:I cant fathom why he would be happy with 43 missed tackles; and an 11-5 penalty count. Add to the fact we had to kick for field position twice as often as the Roosters and our 'amazing' kicking winger punted the ball out of the park twice from restarts.

Hopefully we can also put to rest the delusional theory Kevin is a Centre. If the bloke struggles on the Wing, he is no chance defending in the hardest position to defend on the park?!

Aaron Woods - His game has changed since SOO2. Less hit-ups, less tackles and more grubby stuff. Is he listening to 'other' coaches rather than our own?

Where the hell is Fine; Lodge; Akouala & Funaki... Oh thats right, they create second phase play and have no place in the NRL?! :?
I think Kev is a centre - I thought he went alright against SOO players. How many games has he played at centre in the NRL? Give him a go.

We are keeping these star NRL players from their destinies are we TW? More inexperience, just what we need. Why do people keep dragging up Akouala - he is not worth a bean.

jirskyr
Has liked: 122 times
Been liked: 132 times

Unread post by jirskyr » Sat 25 Jul, 2015 4:29 pm

Eye Of Da Tiger wrote:They defended ok in my opinion but let in 33. Rorters didn't seem to get out f second gear, I would hate to see us having a shocker in defence and them going hard. The score would have reflected the salary difference.
Of those 33, one was a fluke Richards nutmeg, one was that stupid try to Tupou and the last being a forced / dropped pass.

Roosters actually didn't do a lot with all the ball they had on our line, but we gave them so many errors, they had to eventually take advantage of some of them.

Love the WestsTigers
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 17 times

Unread post by Love the WestsTigers » Sat 25 Jul, 2015 4:40 pm

Dead set idiot being happy with losing each week and firming favorites as the Spooners

Has JT got any brains ?

halifax tiger

Unread post by halifax tiger » Sat 25 Jul, 2015 5:22 pm

same crap coming out of taylors mouth every week :bash

wd in perth
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 3 times

Unread post by wd in perth » Sat 25 Jul, 2015 6:53 pm

Russell wrote:
Eye Of Da Tiger wrote:They defended ok in my opinion but let in 33. Rorters didn't seem to get out f second gear, I would hate to see us having a shocker in defence and them going hard. The score would have reflected the salary difference.
That is crap - they were in first gear don't worry.
You only play as well as you are allowed. with that much ball and being as good as thet supposedly are it should have been 100. Why wasn't it? They were not good enough to do it. Good enough to win but....
We bombed 3 tries, gave them two of the softest tries ever and they scored one from a double movement.
Oh ! but they were in second gear. God help them then, when we play them when we are in first gear.
Double movement....pmsl.

Newtown
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by Newtown » Sat 25 Jul, 2015 7:27 pm

Love the WestsTigers wrote:Dead set idiot being happy with losing each week and firming favorites as the Spooners

Has JT got any brains ?
I really think that he is comfortably settled with mediocrity. As weak as our roster is, most would see that there is still a lot of room for improvement in our play. Unfortunately the message he is conveying to his team is that there is no rush for this improvement.

eyewonder
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 2 times

Unread post by eyewonder » Sat 25 Jul, 2015 7:41 pm

so when will jason taylor voice his disapproval and rip a door off its hinges?

show a bit of passion ,get mad,throw something- just like supporters are doing in their loungerooms.

his rhettoric is a bore.

bigsiro
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Been liked: 22 times

Unread post by bigsiro » Sat 25 Jul, 2015 7:41 pm

Tiger In The Gong wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:
Snake wrote:I am so happy everybody is on the same page as this delusional coach talk about grappling at straws .. The guy has no idea.
Snake,JT has the most inexperienced young side,and throw in half the team that are fringe first graders at best,then you have to get them to play to an NRL standard against a more well experienced and hardened NRL side like the chooks and the only thing that really beat the Tigers was themselves...and you reckon he has no idea ?..when you are put in the position JT is at this very moment and you can do much better,then please apply for his job..
Or maybe your resume' isn't quite up to that standard,give the guy a break,he hasn't the stock to produce win after win after win..let him have the time to develope the younger guys so they can play to an NRL standard and then judge him after his tenure...
Every week there is a different excuse for the guy.

What ever happened to accountability. As a coach who refuses to blame the ref and demands his team play better and not look for excuses why then is he soft with his players when they arent performing.

Last night Moses needed to be dragged from the field for his piss weak attitude trying to throw those ridiculous passes.

Lovett is an arm grabbing waste of space who is not of first grade standard.

Buchanan is a dead set plodder who gives away a stupid penalty in the ruck each and every time he is on the field.

These are just some of the issue but the guy you keep excusing refuses to do anything about it.

How are they to learn if there is no punishment for poor play.
Agree 100%. Exactly what I was thinking.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
Make Wests Tigers Great Again

wd in perth
Been liked: 3 times

Unread post by wd in perth » Sat 25 Jul, 2015 8:42 pm

happy tiger wrote:I've been down on Woods the last few weeks but it's good to see him backing the coach up

That's exactly how I saw it , we should of won that game , but lost it with a lack of smarts

Can't see any spin on that , but no doubt others will see it differently
Never before in my life have I heard a coach and captain say - after they've lost by more than 4 converted tries, that they should have won the game. Delusional. How can supporters agree with this? They were never gonna win. Never looked like it. At times they looked like they wouldn't get done by too much, but never were they gonna win.

Love the WestsTigers
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 17 times

Unread post by Love the WestsTigers » Sat 25 Jul, 2015 9:02 pm

eyewonder wrote:so when will jason taylor voice his disapproval and rip a door off its hinges?

show a bit of passion ,get mad,throw something- just like supporters are doing in their loungerooms.

his rhettoric is a bore.
I dont think he will ever actually

He talks with his lips glued together
Very Similar to Potter

Only difference is Potter was hated by the players where as Taylor is not YET
The only coach we have had who could rip into them was Sheens ..

We need a crazy Hassler or Sticky type coach
A complete lunatic TBH

stryker
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 142 times

Unread post by stryker » Tue 28 Jul, 2015 9:46 am

wd in perth wrote:
happy tiger wrote:I've been down on Woods the last few weeks but it's good to see him backing the coach up

That's exactly how I saw it , we should of won that game , but lost it with a lack of smarts

Never before in my life have I heard a coach and captain say - after they've lost by more than 4 converted tries, that they should have won the game. Delusional. How can supporters agree with this? They were never gonna win. Never looked like it. At times they looked like they wouldn't get done by too much, but never were they gonna win.
I know, it's crazy isn't it? We never, ever looked like winning. As fathead Gould said...it was like a cat playing with a mouse. When the mouse showed signs of escaping the cat went splat.

happy tiger
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 71 times

Unread post by happy tiger » Tue 28 Jul, 2015 9:57 am

stryker wrote:
wd in perth wrote:

I know, it's crazy isn't it? We never, ever looked like winning. As fathead Gould said...it was like a cat playing with a mouse. When the mouse showed signs of escaping the cat went splat.
This in NRL , not Dr Suess Stryker

stryker
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 142 times

Unread post by stryker » Tue 28 Jul, 2015 10:03 am

Hahaha...it was an accurate analogy though.

Return to “Round 20: Wests Tigers vs Sydney Roosters”