Referrees....

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 25107
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Referrees....

Unread post by Geo. » Tue 28 Jul, 2015 7:42 pm

Referees: Adam Devcich, Chris Sutton
Sideline Officials: Ricky MacFarlane, Kasey Badger
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Luke Patten

I like the way Devcich says ,,,We have a T_T_T_R_Y.. :D
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...


User avatar
innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 25433
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Unread post by innsaneink » Tue 28 Jul, 2015 8:17 pm

Image

User avatar
Yossarian
Member
Member
Posts: 9034
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 7:46 pm
Location: Central Coast

Unread post by Yossarian » Tue 28 Jul, 2015 10:11 pm

The Badge will be in his missus ear all week... Remember Storm drop ball = strip = penalty. Tigers drop ball = loose carry = scrum.

Tigermama
Member
Member
Posts: 4351
Joined: Sat 14 Jun, 2014 12:33 am

Unread post by Tigermama » Tue 28 Jul, 2015 10:34 pm

Oh Boy.... We need some new blood in the Ref Department. :|
Let's hope the T_T_T_R_Y... Is mostly WT one's Geo. ;)

Pokies
Member
Member
Posts: 552
Joined: Thu 24 Sep, 2009 4:27 pm

Unread post by Pokies » Tue 28 Jul, 2015 11:43 pm

What's wrong with Devcich? He will send up every possible decision to video ref but he's hardly the worst.
We never seem to get him assigned to our games though. We are 5 wins and 4 losses from the 9 games he's been in charge. That seems pretty good considering what our record would be under some of the other current refs.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0


Tigermama
Member
Member
Posts: 4351
Joined: Sat 14 Jun, 2014 12:33 am

Unread post by Tigermama » Wed 29 Jul, 2015 12:07 am

Pokies wrote:What's wrong with Devcich? He will send up every possible decision to video ref but he's hardly the worst.
We never seem to get him assigned to our games though. We are 5 wins and 4 losses from the 9 games he's been in charge. That seems pretty good considering what our record would be under some of the other current refs.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
Nothing wrong with him. He just lacks confidence in his decision - making ability.
Lacks the courage to make a decision and blow his whistle.

supercoach
Member
Member
Posts: 6344
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:38 pm

Unread post by supercoach » Wed 29 Jul, 2015 8:10 am

I wonder if the Badge will be a side line rider again keeping a eye on the little missus, he got plenty of verbal last week at ANZ but would expect it to be a little more hostile at LO.

69-05-41
Member
Member
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 9:27 pm

Unread post by 69-05-41 » Sat 01 Aug, 2015 12:17 am

It must be our turn to be sodomised by Badger again soon. This lot were incompetent (special mention for the linesman), but at least both teams were allowed to determine the result.

User avatar
turnstyle
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2041
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:30 pm
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right. Yep. Brisbane.

Unread post by turnstyle » Sat 01 Aug, 2015 1:00 am

im personally sick of players getting ridiculously soft penalties by falling over after the slightest of tap as they get up to play the ball. grrrr!!
Image

tig_prmz
Member
Member
Posts: 7826
Joined: Sat 03 Oct, 2009 10:32 pm

Unread post by tig_prmz » Sat 01 Aug, 2015 1:35 am

these refs were a special kind of bad... they weren't bias or anything- they were just so so so bad
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

User avatar
cunno
Member
Member
Posts: 4389
Joined: Wed 28 Jul, 2010 7:42 pm

Unread post by cunno » Sat 01 Aug, 2015 7:24 am

69-05-41 wrote:It must be our turn to be sodomised by Badger again soon. This lot were incompetent (special mention for the linesman), but at least both teams were allowed to determine the result.
Badger's wife made a good call on our behalf as a touchy maybe she can have a word in big Gav's ear. :o

fergiefurr
Member
Member
Posts: 2693
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Unread post by fergiefurr » Sat 01 Aug, 2015 7:41 am

cunno wrote:
69-05-41 wrote:It must be our turn to be sodomised by Badger again soon. This lot were incompetent (special mention for the linesman), but at least both teams were allowed to determine the result.
Badger's wife made a good call on our behalf as a touchy maybe she can have a word in big Gav's ear. :o
Yep he will be filthy with her over that one.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Post Reply

Return to “Round 21: Wests Tigers vs Melbourne Storm”

cron