Take Note Everyone

User avatar
MacDougall
Member
Member
Posts: 7920
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 4:03 am
Location: Brisbane, QLD

Re: Take Note Everyone

Post by MacDougall » Fri 31 Jul, 2015 9:03 am

Melbourne are a side we know how to beat for some reason. We match up well with the style they play.


supercoach
Member
Member
Posts: 6827
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by supercoach » Fri 31 Jul, 2015 9:03 am

Storm will be far to organised and ruthless for our mob. They will win easy with Cronk directing plenty of kicks and traffic at some of our plodders. If Lawrence and big Marty were their I would have some hope, although with Teddy in your team their is always glimmer of hope

TrueTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5335
Joined: Thu 14 Aug, 2014 11:22 am

Post by TrueTiger » Fri 31 Jul, 2015 9:11 am

MacDougall wrote:Melbourne are a side we know how to beat for some reason. We match up well with the style they play.
Agree Mac,and haven't we had a couple of good wins over them at LO ? not quite sure though..

It wil depend on what intensity the Tigers turn up with for this game,it could be an awesome win or it could be an absolute flogging..we just have to see,I think if they can get it together tonight they are in with a good chance...here's hoping.....
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

Newtown
Member
Member
Posts: 5399
Joined: Fri 28 Sep, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Newtown » Fri 31 Jul, 2015 9:40 am

Tommy Magpie wrote:We will by a narrow margin or lose by plenty. Depends on how we turn up mentally.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
There is a mental problem right throughout the club.

Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 4815
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Snake » Fri 31 Jul, 2015 10:30 am

Actually the wife thinks that of late I am showing increasing bouts of mental instability and she thinks it stems from my support of the club and she can not understand why I would sit in Sydney peak hour traffic to attend the game tonight. I told her that poster Mcdougall reckons the Tiges could spring an upset,well I can not write what her response was other than is the mental hospital still open at Rozelle?


tsjonathan
Member
Member
Posts: 1828
Joined: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by tsjonathan » Fri 31 Jul, 2015 10:35 am

Have the tigers ever not won at LO in a whole season?

Eye Of Da Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2013
Joined: Wed 16 Jan, 2013 10:49 pm

Post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Fri 31 Jul, 2015 11:04 pm

Tigermama wrote:
Eye Of Da Tiger wrote:The only upset I'm feeling is my stomach , head and remote again. I love them as well guys n girls but fear another lose this weekend.
:bawling ..I hope not Eye.


I'm glad I was wrong :roll :roll :roll

Liddy
Member
Member
Posts: 235
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 4:27 pm
Location: The Golden West

Post by Liddy » Sat 01 Aug, 2015 8:42 am

Shane, you're a bloody genius.......

Can you pick my Powerball numbers for me?....

shane2801
Member
Member
Posts: 817
Joined: Wed 18 May, 2011 8:05 pm

Post by shane2801 » Sun 02 Aug, 2015 10:49 pm

Liddy wrote:Shane, you're a bloody genius.......

Can you pick my Powerball numbers for me?....

I'm far from that Liddy. I dod get a 6 leg multi up this week. Collect $232. Now I'm only around $1200 behind for the year.
BLACK & WHITE...DYNAMITE!!!!!

Tigermama
Member
Member
Posts: 4351
Joined: Sat 14 Jun, 2014 12:33 am

Post by Tigermama » Sun 02 Aug, 2015 10:52 pm

Snake wrote:Actually the wife thinks that of late I am showing increasing bouts of mental instability and she thinks it stems from my support of the club and she can not understand why I would sit in Sydney peak hour traffic to attend the game tonight. I told her that poster Mcdougall reckons the Tiges could spring an upset,well I can not write what her response was other than is the mental hospital still open at Rozelle?
Lol, can't blame her... :lol:

Tigermama
Member
Member
Posts: 4351
Joined: Sat 14 Jun, 2014 12:33 am

Post by Tigermama » Sun 02 Aug, 2015 10:55 pm

Eye Of Da Tiger wrote:
Tigermama wrote:
Eye Of Da Tiger wrote:The only upset I'm feeling is my stomach , head and remote again. I love them as well guys n girls but fear another lose this weekend.
:bawling ..I hope not Eye.


I'm glad I was wrong :roll :roll :roll
Me too .. Yeeey what a great win for the boys! :supporter:

tig_prmz
Member
Member
Posts: 7949
Joined: Sat 03 Oct, 2009 10:32 pm

Post by tig_prmz » Mon 03 Aug, 2015 11:47 am

yeh shano!
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

Post Reply