Where has this been all year *Live Thread..

Sabre

Re: Where has this been all year *Live Thread..

Post by Sabre » Mon 10 Aug, 2015 8:57 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:That was the worst refereed game of all time... Suk'd in Raiders.

We dont normally win those games. Well done boys.

A bloke tries to put 2 head butts on and no one trys to knocks him out. Toughen Up Tigers!

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
How obvious did Maxwell make it that the refs were going to try and carry Canberra.

sheer64
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by sheer64 » Mon 10 Aug, 2015 8:59 pm

BalmainJnr wrote:
sheer64 wrote:For all who bagged Buchanan he was great for us tonight.
Over statement of the year

No I have said far worse! LOL
Arise Sir Waste Anasta, Tool of the highest order!

cunno

Post by cunno » Mon 10 Aug, 2015 8:59 pm

A young inexperienced side like Wests Tigers was really hit by the origin period and subsequent loss of Farah through injury so in terms of where has this been all year, our current good patch could have come earlier imo, Farah and Woods make a huge difference to the team, just starting to get some momentum back on the back of their ability and experience.

Tiger Tim

Post by Tiger Tim » Mon 10 Aug, 2015 9:01 pm

I agree Watto. Stand up for yourself boys and give as good as you get. It does my head in that Marty is the only one who is willing too.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Mon 10 Aug, 2015 9:03 pm

Sabre wrote:
Tiger Watto wrote:That was the worst refereed game of all time... Suk'd in Raiders.

A bloke tries to put 2 head butts on and no one trys to knocks him out. Toughen Up Tigers!

How obvious did Maxwell make it that the refs were going to try and carry Canberra.
Sue Did..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

Tuiaki Chicken Wings

Post by Tuiaki Chicken Wings » Mon 10 Aug, 2015 9:05 pm

If only we clicked a bit earlier. The nucleus of the team is looking good all we need is a few pieces to put it all together. Looking alot better now thay the reigns have been relinquished

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.4

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Mon 10 Aug, 2015 9:06 pm

It wasnt pretty but we got it done
Very nice

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Mon 10 Aug, 2015 9:07 pm

Wow I really didn't think we would win this game. Canberra have been pretty good all year and playing them down there on a cold night, I thought no way, but congrats to the boys for hanging in under trying circumstances. A patchy win, but a win nonetheless. The Knights and Titans can fight it out for the spoon :mrgreen:
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Mon 10 Aug, 2015 9:09 pm

Sabre wrote:

I don't know. I have been filthy on our treatment this year but I don't see tonight as being biased against us. It was poor refereeing but not biased. I saw Sue get away with a number of niggly things that should have been penalised and we did get the odd soft penalty ourselves for once. We still didn't get a better rub of the green than the opposition but i don't think it was biased like some other games.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Mon 10 Aug, 2015 9:09 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sabre wrote:

Sue Did..
I'm not usually one to hang it on the refs but what the ????? How long do raiders get to slow the play the ball vs the way Tigers were called? Unreal!
"Quality Stupidity"

Blackpearl

Post by Blackpearl » Mon 10 Aug, 2015 9:10 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sabre wrote:

Sue Did..
maxwell and badger must have the same bookie
I dislike sowfs immensely

Knuckles

Post by Knuckles » Mon 10 Aug, 2015 9:12 pm

Great win by the boys ... Thoroughly deserved and the signs are good for an improved 2016.

GoldXR50Leroy

Post by GoldXR50Leroy » Mon 10 Aug, 2015 9:13 pm

Too busy having a laugh to tune in until now, (Hindy & Fletch), well Pitty Pat had the yips going for 1000 but then it all happened, to allow just one opposition try in the second half and come from behind with everything going against you well done young Tigers.

Snake

Post by Snake » Mon 10 Aug, 2015 9:15 pm

Knuckles wrote:Great win by the boys ... Thoroughly deserved and the signs are good for an improved 2016.
X2

ricksen

Post by ricksen » Mon 10 Aug, 2015 9:21 pm

As for the scuffle at the end - glad we didn't get more involved than we did. Referee was right there, no good can come from throwing a couple with 30 sec left when we're about to win.
Goad them into doing something stupid, go in for the cuddle when it happens. Job done.

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Mon 10 Aug, 2015 9:25 pm

MacDougall wrote:I've never seen Tedesco flustered before. I saw him lurking around the ruck afterwards. I have a feeling he's going to be everywhere this half trying to one up them.
Was a pretty easy thing to call, but call it I did.

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Mon 10 Aug, 2015 9:32 pm

I do ñot think the refs were biased against us tonight,we deserved most of the penalties given against us. I think both teams were brain dead at times but the most important thing,the better side got the bacon

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Mon 10 Aug, 2015 11:09 pm

Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..