Kev N

Balmain Boy

Re: Kev N

Post by Balmain Boy » Tue 11 Aug, 2015 2:50 pm

He's a fighter alright, but why does he seem to get injured every 2nd week? He's down in back play a lot more than any other player on our team with a variety of injuries.

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Tue 11 Aug, 2015 3:03 pm

Love the WestsTigers wrote:He has been one of our more consistent players this season.
And i take my hat off for the effort Kevvy put in..

My hat's off too.. I always loved Kev as a player and he's a decent young man to boot. Always puts in and never let's his team down.
He might be short in stature, but not in heart. Kevin's a Lionheart.... :)

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Tue 11 Aug, 2015 3:42 pm

Tigermama wrote:
Love the WestsTigers wrote:He has been one of our more consistent players this season.
And i take my hat off for the effort Kevvy put in..

My hat's off too.. I always loved Kev as a player and he's a decent young man to boot. Always puts in and never let's his team down.
He might be short in stature, but not in heart. Kevin's a Lionheart.... :)

Agree
Always pleasing to see someone put in an effort and fail rather than seeing one who doesnt try at all.

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Tue 11 Aug, 2015 9:43 pm

Love the WestsTigers wrote:
gallagher wrote:Yeah, he's made of tough stuff.
Kava ??

Ahhh... The Magic brew. :mrgreen: Fiji's "national drink"
Plays a huge role in Fiji's culture and day to day life.

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Tue 11 Aug, 2015 10:30 pm

Fade To Black wrote:
fergiefurr wrote:
willow wrote:Anyone know exactly what type of injury he picked up? First we went down clutching his knee, and the arm seemed pretty useless in the second half. Hope it's nothing serious but the look on his face suggested otherwise.
Hyper extension of the elbow

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
Pretty sure Taylor said he hurt his leg, elbow and thumb so it was a huge effort from The 'Fro to hold up an edge for us. Kev is becoming the WT version of Steve Matai in that there isn't a game that goes by where he isn't picking up an injury of some sort, seeing him lying on the ground is becoming the norm. Gutsy job by him to tough it out.
Yeah, you tend to get quite a few injuries, when you play with heart and put in 100% each and every time you play.