sheer64
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Re: **Live game thread**

Post by sheer64 » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 5:18 pm

Black'n'White wrote:
sheer64 wrote:
fairdinkum wrote:
sheer64 wrote:Well thats all folks. Knew we would struggle to win this. Brooks is just so poor at the moment!
Had a good debut game with Benji against the Saints in 2013.......havent seen a thing since
I dont know why but it seems there is a mental block at the moment with him
While I agree Brooks isnt going great guns, having Beau Scott tattooed on you for 80 mins is alot of pressure for any playmaker.
True
Arise Sir Waste Anasta, Tool of the highest order!

fairdinkum

Post by fairdinkum » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 5:19 pm

TIGER wrote:To those criticising farah, show some respect!! He's been the best player we've had in the last decade week in week out and you all know it, we'd be nothing without him. He may not be at the peak of his powers anymore but gee wizz show him the respect he deserves.

Show some Repect? How dare you! He is a professional sportsperon getting paid plenty to lead a team to a win every week. Youre only as good as your last game and for Wobbie that was about 2 years ago. He should show some respect to me, the weststigers fan that spends their hard earn on their team and expect a win and the players in that team to try their a-hole out every week. Blind freddy can see he is past it and half arseing everything he does out there. Show him some respect?? Just like he does with SOO over his club that has paid him a motza over the last decade. I work 70 hours a week 5 days a week away from my family, and im a paid member, He should show me some bloody respect, retire and let the club spend his useless take up of the cap on players that deliver a win. Id respect him if he stood aside and could see he was a big issue with the cap. He could take up a role behind the scenes with the club and his salary would buy 2 centres and 2 2nd rowers.........show some respect, nup, they are handsomely paid sportspeople, that person doesnt get my respect

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 5:19 pm

MacDougall wrote:Am I really the only one who isn't that upset by that loss? Everyone seems beside themselves. I thought our defence was enormous.

If it was against a good team maybe but the other lot has won what one game in months apart from games against us. We hardly fired a shot in attack with the game on the line and then the defence on Roberts at the end was embarrassing. I think Voss said we haven't scored a second try in the last five games at Campbelltown so keep that stat in mind next game there - get moving at half time and you can be home before full time and not miss anything...

Kavi

Post by Kavi » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 5:20 pm

I hope so

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 5:20 pm

fairdinkum wrote:
TIGER wrote:To those criticising farah, show some respect!! He's been the best player we've had in the last decade week in week out and you all know it, we'd be nothing without him. He may not be at the peak of his powers anymore but gee wizz show him the respect he deserves.

Show some Repect? How dare you! He is a professional sportsperon getting paid plenty to lead a team to a win every week. Youre only as good as your last game and for Wobbie that was about 2 years ago. He should show some respect to me, the weststigers fan that spends their hard earn on their team and expect a win and the players in that team to try their a-hole out every week. Blind freddy can see he is past it and half arseing everything he does out there. Show him some respect?? Just like he does with SOO over his club that has paid him a motza over the last decade. I work 70 hours a week 5 days a week away from my family, and im a paid member, He should show me some bloody respect, retire and let the club spend his useless take up of the cap on players that deliver a win. Id respect him if he stood aside and could see he was a big issue with the cap. He could take up a role behind the scenes with the club and his salary would buy 2 centres and 2 2nd rowers.........show some respect, nup, they are handsomely paid sportspeople, that person doesnt get my respect
And only 2 more years LMFAO !

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 5:24 pm

I'm certain the boys had Scones Jam & Cream at Halftime...

We never came back out!

"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

cqtiger

Post by cqtiger » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 5:24 pm

Haha

We must be the only team to lose a couple of forwards and then fall in a heap. I see with other teams that when they lose key players the others seem to step up. We are going to be really stuffed when they reduce the interchanges.

Then there's the penalty-athon. Blame the bloody refs all you like but the players shouldn't do stupid things to give them a chance to blow the whistle.

Well, at least the universe is back in sync today after a couple of weeks of cosmic anomalies. Lol

If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse
– Henry Ford

TIGER

Post by TIGER » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 5:25 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
Who gives a rats if he's been our best player in the Last 1000 years ...!
You can't live on past performances !!

The time is now FFS !
Even Gidley's moving on at the end of the year !!

If you think Cherrington is going to fill his boots next year your dreaming, if you haven't forgotten he's the current NSW hooker and deservedly so. He's the best hooker we have, and he will be next year too so get used to it. He not there on past performance, he's there cause he's the best choice by the lenght of the Fremington straight.

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 5:27 pm

fairdinkum wrote:

Are you for real?
You do know it's not the end of the world ?

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 5:28 pm

cktiger wrote:Lack of depth gets us again . With Woods and Halatau gone and Tapau and Lawrence sitting on the sideline it was always going to be a worry if we could stay in the match - especially after a short turnaround .
Throw in Brooks and Tedesco having their worst games of the year (did Tedesco find those slippery boots he used to wear in the past?)
All that and some poor calls.
Tried hard but too much against us.
yeah way too much, oh well, 3 rounds to go and given how we appear to go against the top teams.............who knows, we may beat the Sharks next week.

Marty's back next week, hopefully Woods and Dene will be fine

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 5:28 pm

Black'n'White wrote:
sheer64 wrote:
fairdinkum wrote:
sheer64 wrote:Well thats all folks. Knew we would struggle to win this. Brooks is just so poor at the moment!
Had a good debut game with Benji against the Saints in 2013.......havent seen a thing since
I dont know why but it seems there is a mental block at the moment with him
While I agree Brooks isnt going great guns, having Beau Scott tattooed on you for 80 mins is alot of pressure for any playmaker.

Yes, I imagine he would be very intimidating to a young playmaker. He even gave the highly experienced JT the wobbles in a game earlier on this season.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 5:28 pm

Some shouldn't post drunk...

5 day turnaround ...16 men for 60mins our biggest metre eater... 15 men for 40 ..38% possession in the 2nd half ...Try disallowed ...saved 6 tries...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 11 Jun, 2018 10:03 pm

Sorry FT , you know I'm not the brightest match in the pile

TIGER

Post by TIGER » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 5:29 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
fairdinkum wrote:

And only 2 more years LMFAO !

Ok big mouth!!!
Show us all how clever you are and enlighten us all as to who is going to replace him and do a better job?

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 5:30 pm

TIGER wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:

The time is now FFS !

If you think Cherrington is going to fill his boots next year your dreaming, if you haven't forgotten he's the current NSW hooker and deservedly so. He's the best hooker we have, and he will be next year too so get used to it. He not there on past performance, he's there cause he's the best choice by the lenght of the Fremington straight.
He's the worst hooker in the comp by a mile .
If brain dead Daley picks him next year the Queenslanders will win another series !
Ennis is better !
As I said you can't live on past performances , another 1.8 million and 2 more seasons ... You're kidding !!!
That'll do me !

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 5:31 pm

cqtiger wrote:Haha

We must be the only team to lose a couple of forwards and then fall in a heap. I see with other teams that when they lose key players the others seem to step up. We are going to be really stuffed when they reduce the interchanges.

Then there's the penalty-athon. Blame the bloody refs all you like but the players shouldn't do stupid things to give them a chance to blow the whistle.

Well, at least the universe is back in sync today after a couple of weeks of cosmic anomalies. Lol

Our team is great if the starting 17 stay on the field forever, but it's all about quality depth, which we just do not have, unfortunately.

InBenjiWeTrust

Post by InBenjiWeTrust » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 5:31 pm

Very good game by Seumanufagai (38 tackles, 0 MT, 104 m from 10 hits), Sironen (27 T, 0 MT, 103 m from 11 hits), Galloway (30 T, 0MT, 97 from 11 hits).
Brooks is out of form, and out of confidence. Moses had good game,
We defended 70 tackles more, and missed 25 tackles vs opposition 15.
We kicked nearly 100 m than the opposition (393 vs 198 m)
Tedesco was again our best player, followed by Seumanufagai and Halatau.

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 5:33 pm

Geo. wrote:Some shouldn't post drunk...

5 day turnaround ...16 men for 60mins our biggest metre eater... 15 men for 40 ..38% possession in the 2nd half ...Try disallowed ...saved 6 tries...
and the Knights did score 22 against the Roosters last week, yet, according to some, we have no heart....

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 5:34 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
TIGER wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:

The time is now FFS !

He's the worst hooker in the comp by a mile .
If brain dead Daley picks him next year the Queenslanders will win another series !
Ennis is better !
As I said you can't live on past performances , another 1.8 million and 2 more seasons ... You're kidding !!!
That'll do me !

Come off it, Hobbs - he mightn't be as good as he once was, but those 2 statements are just ridiculous!