Post by Abraham » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 6:34 pm

Monday night curse strikes again.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

willow

Post by willow » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 6:40 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
TIGER wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
TIGER wrote:To those criticising farah, show some respect!! He's been the best player we've had in the last decade week in week out and you all know it, we'd be nothing without him. He may not be at the peak of his powers anymore but gee wizz show him the respect he deserves.
Who gives a rats if he's been our best player in the Last 1000 years ...!
You can't live on past performances !!

The time is now FFS !
Even Gidley's moving on at the end of the year !!

If you think Cherrington is going to fill his boots next year your dreaming, if you haven't forgotten he's the current NSW hooker and deservedly so. He's the best hooker we have, and he will be next year too so get used to it. He not there on past performance, he's there cause he's the best choice by the lenght of the Fremington straight.
He's the worst hooker in the comp by a mile .
If brain dead Daley picks him next year the Queenslanders will win another series !
Ennis is better !
As I said you can't live on past performances , another 1.8 million and 2 more seasons ... You're kidding !!!
That'll do me !

Don't post when you're emotional, you'll be thankful the next day when you don't read posts such as the one you made here.

tigerbenji

Post by tigerbenji » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 6:41 pm

What happened to Woods & Halatau?.

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 6:42 pm

willow wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
TIGER wrote:
"hobbo2803" wrote: Who gives a rats if he's been our best player in the Last 1000 years ...!

The time is now FFS !

If you think Cherrington is going to fill his boots next year your dreaming, if you haven't forgotten he's the current NSW hooker and deservedly so. He's the best hooker we have, and he will be next year too so get used to it. He not there on past performance, he's there cause he's the best choice by the lenght of the Fremington straight.
If brain dead Daley picks him next year the Queenslanders will win another series !
Ennis is better !
As I said you can't live on past performances , another 1.8 million and 2 more seasons ... You're kidding !!!
That'll do me !

Don't post when you're emotional, you'll be thankful the next day when you don't read posts such as the one you made here.
So you still rate him do you ??

We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

Black'n'White

Post by Black'n'White » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 6:45 pm

Hobbo, I wont say I have been Farah bashing for a long time, but I have been calling it as I see it for yonks now, and even I will speak up and confirm you are pushing this barrow too far.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 6:46 pm

tigerbenji wrote:What happened to Woods & Halatau?.
Woods Medial at 20mins Halatau...head knock(concussion) didn't come back in the 2nd half...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 6:47 pm

Another typical Wests Tigers Game, and I don't mean that as an anti Taylor thing, it's how we've played a lot of our games over the years
Come out and for the first 25 - 30mins we are on fire,great attack and defence, then we decide that we don't have to move up in defence, so we stand back and wait for them to come to us?,
Throw in with the ordinary defence, a death wish to give away as many stupid penalties( mostly justified). And we are back to our usual rubbish against another rubbish team . Moses started well and later faded , Brooks was ordinary except in patches, and it's easy to see how good we are if Teddy, doesn't star in games.
He should be cottonwooled until next year as he's our only real attacking weapon we've got.
Overall , a disapointing game after a better showing last week, even taking into account losing Woods, against another cellar dweller.

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 6:52 pm

Black'n'White wrote:Hobbo, I wont say I have been Farah bashing for a long time, but I have been calling it as I see it for yonks now, and even I will speak up and confirm you are pushing this barrow too far.
I thought this was a forum ??

Ahhh... ok I keep my opinions to myself for the next 2 years ...
Don't want to upset the farah fans :roll:

We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 6:52 pm

Geo. wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
Ennis is better !
That'll do me !

hobbo2803 wrote:
Couldn't be bothered with 4 rounds to go ...
(Having a rant that is ) :D

:lol:
He was in the top three players in the last two games, his first back from injury, (which we actually won) averaging almost 40 tackles in each game.
Yep he didn't have a good one today, but he was far from Robinson Crusoe in that department.

Sabre

Post by Sabre » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 6:55 pm

littletiger wrote:
Sabre wrote:Today was a perfect example of why we need Lodge in first grade. We couldn't cover for losing a starting prop.
You obviously missed lode play nsw cup.
Read my response to MacDougall

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 7:00 pm

fairdinkum wrote:
TIGER wrote:To those criticising farah, show some respect!! He's been the best player we've had in the last decade week in week out and you all know it, we'd be nothing without him. He may not be at the peak of his powers anymore but gee wizz show him the respect he deserves.

Show some Repect? How dare you! He is a professional sportsperon getting paid plenty to lead a team to a win every week. Youre only as good as your last game and for Wobbie that was about 2 years ago. He should show some respect to me, the weststigers fan that spends their hard earn on their team and expect a win and the players in that team to try their a-hole out every week. Blind freddy can see he is past it and half arseing everything he does out there. Show him some respect?? Just like he does with SOO over his club that has paid him a motza over the last decade. I work 70 hours a week 5 days a week away from my family, and im a paid member, He should show me some bloody respect, retire and let the club spend his useless take up of the cap on players that deliver a win. Id respect him if he stood aside and could see he was a big issue with the cap. He could take up a role behind the scenes with the club and his salary would buy 2 centres and 2 2nd rowers.........show some respect, nup, they are handsomely paid sportspeople, that person doesnt get my respect
A good rant is ok, but get your facts right.
He would've been completely within his rights to not play for us between the second and third game( if you had seen the X-ray of his shoulder, you may agree.
But he put the club first and then did his hand in in that game( played with the separated shoulder as well)
If he was putting Soo first, he wouldn't played for us, and that's what he should have done.
But let's not let facts spoil a good rant
As for him not getting your respect, I bet he's completely depressed about that
Last edited by goldcoast tiger on Sat 15 Aug, 2015 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

littletiger

Post by littletiger » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 7:00 pm

Noted

Magpie Ryan

Post by Magpie Ryan » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 7:02 pm

We just can't afford to drop important players,we have no depth, we all know this,woods and dene were a massive blow!
Until that's sorted,this will be the result.
I'm obviously not happy with the result,but not at all suprised.
I don't feel we're going backwards anyway ?
The starting team would have finished the job!!

littletiger

Post by littletiger » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 7:05 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:
fairdinkum wrote:

Show some Repect? How dare you! He is a professional sportsperon getting paid plenty to lead a team to a win every week. Youre only as good as your last game and for Wobbie that was about 2 years ago. He should show some respect to me, the weststigers fan that spends their hard earn on their team and expect a win and the players in that team to try their a-hole out every week. Blind freddy can see he is past it and half arseing everything he does out there. Show him some respect?? Just like he does with SOO over his club that has paid him a motza over the last decade. I work 70 hours a week 5 days a week away from my family, and im a paid member, He should show me some bloody respect, retire and let the club spend his useless take up of the cap on players that deliver a win. Id respect him if he stood aside and could see he was a big issue with the cap. He could take up a role behind the scenes with the club and his salary would buy 2 centres and 2 2nd rowers.........show some respect, nup, they are handsomely paid sportspeople, that person doesnt get my respect
A good rant is ok, but get your facts right.
He would've been completely within his rights to not play for us between the second and third game( if you had seen the X-ray of his shoulder, you may agree.
But he put the club first and then did his hand in in that game( played with the separated shoulder as well)
If he was putting Soo first, he wouldn't played for us, and that's what he should have done.
But let's not let facts spoil a good rant
As for him not getting your respect, I bet he's completely depressed about that

Haha how dare you. Who says that

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 7:06 pm

We have bugger all experience players rostered for next season, so although Farah is on the decline we still need his services. I would like to see him retire from SOO and give the club 100% in 2016, but he strikes me as a bloke who will keep backing up for SOO till the selector give him the flick

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 7:11 pm

TIGER wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
Who gives a rats if he's been our best player in the Last 1000 years ...!

The time is now FFS !

Cherrington has a long way to go before he's ready.

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 7:18 pm

MacDougall wrote:If we're talking replacing Farah honestly the Tigers have a host of talented rakes to choose from.

Cherrington
Liddle
Peck
Jack Wheelhouse

Are all rep junior dummy halves. Lots of options. I hope they all keep developing well.
Good that means that they are first grade hookers next week. :lol: