**Live game thread**

littletiger

Re: **Live game thread**

Post by littletiger » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 7:18 pm

I just hate how farah pushes the pass that's not on. He does it in our own half and is so typical of the tigers of old. It's disappointing to see from an experienced player. Especially when farah is the first one to say he wants to change out culture to win but his the one holding us back at times.

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 7:20 pm

tig_prmz wrote:no way is cherrington ready.. he's tough but geeze imagine brooks on the left, moses on the right and manain in the middle- the opposition forwards will be drooling.

farah still has a lot of learning to do- too many low % plays far too often

was he hooked for the final 5?
What????? Someone from our team hooked. Don't even whisper the D word.

Russell

Post by Russell » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 7:22 pm

BlackandGoldForever wrote:
Sabre wrote:How come every time we start a match on fire we go to water just as fast.
Predictable and boring isn't it?? the team doesn't know what 80 mins is never has never will. in a lot of those games we got flogged in like broncos we played good for 10 mins rubbish for 70.. we are a 10 min team out of 80 who knows when that 10 mins is played about half a games this year we have not scored a point in the 2nd half
Give 'em a break.

You just don't understand, never have and never will.

TJL

Post by TJL » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 7:26 pm

Welcome back to reality and the spoon.

Russell

Post by Russell » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 7:26 pm

TIGER wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
fairdinkum wrote:
sheer64 wrote:Well thats all folks. Knew we would struggle to win this. Brooks is just so poor at the moment!
Had a good debut game with Benji against the knights in 2013.......havent seen a thing since
Yep brooks is a myth !!!!

"WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY"

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
Been saying this since the start of the season and copped it from everyone, also said the same about Benji until everyone caught on. I'll say it again now so you can all bookmark it. Brooks will never be a quality halfback. We need to look elsewhere if we want this club to have a future cause he's not it. The sad thing is, we'll persist with him for too long and only realise when it's too late, someone in the club needs to have the balls to call it, not leave it like Benji.
Ok - it's bookmarked.

Russell

Post by Russell » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 7:34 pm

fairdinkum wrote:
TIGER wrote:To those criticising farah, show some respect!! He's been the best player we've had in the last decade week in week out and you all know it, we'd be nothing without him. He may not be at the peak of his powers anymore but gee wizz show him the respect he deserves.

Show some Repect? How dare you! He is a professional sportsperon getting paid plenty to lead a team to a win every week. Youre only as good as your last game and for Wobbie that was about 2 years ago. He should show some respect to me, the weststigers fan that spends their hard earn on their team and expect a win and the players in that team to try their a-hole out every week. Blind freddy can see he is past it and half arseing everything he does out there. Show him some respect?? Just like he does with SOO over his club that has paid him a motza over the last decade. I work 70 hours a week 5 days a week away from my family, and im a paid member, He should show me some bloody respect, retire and let the club spend his useless take up of the cap on players that deliver a win. Id respect him if he stood aside and could see he was a big issue with the cap. He could take up a role behind the scenes with the club and his salary would buy 2 centres and 2 2nd rowers.........show some respect, nup, they are handsomely paid sportspeople, that person doesnt get my respect
I am sure he won't go to sleep tonight. He'll be crying because you don't respect him.

He has been told to back off and let the young guys do the play making.

Good idea chief - he can retire for the next couple of years and WT can pay him 900k. each year to do so. That is what the contract says. Play or not he gets paid.

Russell

Post by Russell » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 7:42 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
TIGER wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
TIGER wrote:To those criticising farah, show some respect!! He's been the best player we've had in the last decade week in week out and you all know it, we'd be nothing without him. He may not be at the peak of his powers anymore but gee wizz show him the respect he deserves.
Who gives a rats if he's been our best player in the Last 1000 years ...!
You can't live on past performances !!

The time is now FFS !
Even Gidley's moving on at the end of the year !!

If you think Cherrington is going to fill his boots next year your dreaming, if you haven't forgotten he's the current NSW hooker and deservedly so. He's the best hooker we have, and he will be next year too so get used to it. He not there on past performance, he's there cause he's the best choice by the lenght of the Fremington straight.
He's the worst hooker in the comp by a mile .
If brain dead Daley picks him next year the Queenslanders will win another series !
Ennis is better !
As I said you can't live on past performances , another 1.8 million and 2 more seasons ... You're kidding !!!
That'll do me !

Ennis is better!
You're kidding - there goes your credibility Hobbo.

Magpie Ryan

Post by Magpie Ryan » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 7:47 pm

Next year,

We're are all good!!!

fairdinkum

Post by fairdinkum » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 8:11 pm

Russell wrote:
fairdinkum wrote:

Show some Repect? How dare you! He is a professional sportsperon getting paid plenty to lead a team to a win every week. Youre only as good as your last game and for Wobbie that was about 2 years ago. He should show some respect to me, the weststigers fan that spends their hard earn on their team and expect a win and the players in that team to try their a-hole out every week. Blind freddy can see he is past it and half arseing everything he does out there. Show him some respect?? Just like he does with SOO over his club that has paid him a motza over the last decade. I work 70 hours a week 5 days a week away from my family, and im a paid member, He should show me some bloody respect, retire and let the club spend his useless take up of the cap on players that deliver a win. Id respect him if he stood aside and could see he was a big issue with the cap. He could take up a role behind the scenes with the club and his salary would buy 2 centres and 2 2nd rowers.........show some respect, nup, they are handsomely paid sportspeople, that person doesnt get my respect
I am sure he won't go to sleep tonight. He'll be crying because you don't respect him.

Good idea chief - he can retire for the next couple of years and WT can pay him 900k. each year to do so. That is what the contract says. Play or not he gets paid.

every thread he has ever posted

Point...........daylight..........russell

fairdinkum

Post by fairdinkum » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 8:12 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:
TIGER wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
Who gives a rats if he's been our best player in the Last 1000 years ...!

The time is now FFS !

If you think Cherrington is going to fill his boots next year your dreaming, if you haven't forgotten he's the current NSW hooker and deservedly so. He's the best hooker we have, and he will be next year too so get used to it. He not there on past performance, he's there cause he's the best choice by the lenght of the Fremington straight.
Cherrington has a long way to go before he's ready.

like farah in 2005, no idea

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 8:26 pm

Russell wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
TIGER wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote: Who gives a rats if he's been our best player in the Last 1000 years ...!

The time is now FFS !

He's the worst hooker in the comp by a mile .
If brain dead Daley picks him next year the Queenslanders will win another series !
Ennis is better !
As I said you can't live on past performances , another 1.8 million and 2 more seasons ... You're kidding !!!
That'll do me !

Ennis is better!
You're kidding - there goes your credibility Hobbo.
Wake up and smell the coffee Russ !

Russell

Post by Russell » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 8:27 pm

fairdinkum wrote:
Russell wrote:
fairdinkum wrote:

every thread he has ever posted

Point...........daylight..........russell
Whatever that means! ,,,,, Daylight...... Russell

Well what is the answer - pay him 1.8 million to retire. Is that your solution?

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 8:58 pm

Russell wrote:
TIGER wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
fairdinkum wrote: Had a good debut game with Benji against the knights in 2013.......havent seen a thing since
Yep brooks is a myth !!!!

"WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY"

Been saying this since the start of the season and copped it from everyone, also said the same about Benji until everyone caught on. I'll say it again now so you can all bookmark it. Brooks will never be a quality halfback. We need to look elsewhere if we want this club to have a future cause he's not it. The sad thing is, we'll persist with him for too long and only realise when it's too late, someone in the club needs to have the balls to call it, not leave it like Benji.
Ok - it's bookmarked.

Bit late to realise it now , if the report about both the halves having an option in their favour for 2017, for $600,000 each is correct, could be a lot of money down the drain, unless they still have a hell of a lot of improvement in them, hope so, cause its in their favour, not the clubs..

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 9:00 pm

greatodensraven wrote:
happy tiger wrote:Worth watching ??

Crap day today at work and then handing out hundreds of application forms
Watch the first 10 & then switch over to Teddys highlights on YouTube. Some would say we were courageous but it was just one of those games.
Yeah will watch it tomorrow when the young fella gets home

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Sun 16 Aug, 2015 5:51 am

saundo1982 wrote:
sheer64 wrote:I think it is out
Not out the ball isn't flat, it's rounded the middle of the ball had to have touched the ground prior to the end of the ball touching the sideline. Tough call against the Tigers but that's what's happened all year. Don't get the calls our way playing the top teams can't get them playing the bottom teams.

Certainly agree regarding the ball's shape and having to hit inside first, but thems the breaks.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 16 Aug, 2015 6:49 am

You would think the logic and common sense saundo shows here would be reflected also by our vid ref officials... but oh no...too much to ask.
98% of the damn thing is in the field of play ffs

Blackpearl

Post by Blackpearl » Sun 16 Aug, 2015 9:55 am

innsaneink wrote:You would think the logic and common sense saundo shows here would be reflected also by our vid ref officials... but oh no...too much to ask.
98% of the damn thing is in the field of play ffs
commonsense, nrl,referees and video referees is an oxymoron.
was always a try and if this decision was being made for sowfs or roorters then " TRY", 100 per cent, would have been the call from the KFC "sponsored" video refs.
unfortunately just a continuation, in many ways, of the tigers struggling season.
I dislike sowfs immensely

Masterton

Post by Masterton » Sun 16 Aug, 2015 11:02 am

hobbo2803 wrote: He's the worst hooker in the comp by a mile .

Lordy, that's not even close to being true. Post-loss anger, I'm guessing.

I thought it was one of his better running performances of the year in the first half. Even drew a penalty.
"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."