Im excited

Wests Tigers Discussion
smoking gun

Im excited

Post by smoking gun » Thu 20 Sep, 2012 8:18 pm

Been wanting this for ages. The players who are going deserve to be going. Average players on juiced up contracts.

If sheens goes and the right coach is put in place we could see benji Robbie and Lawrence meet their full potential.

The boys club is being dismantled and it's what the club needs, players have become complacent and alot of that is sheens fault. The air is stale at concord and this is needed. And when u think about it could it really get any worse?

It's not like we have had a long history of success if we fail next year atleast we tried to shake things up and break out of the normal.

Bring on the change and the new challenge, and maybe these boys who are left will finally aim up. We showed nothing in the last 6 weeks of the comp and it was never going to go un noticed

tigermaniac

Post by tigermaniac » Thu 20 Sep, 2012 8:24 pm

smoking gun wrote:Been wanting this for ages. The players who are going deserve to be going. Average players on juiced up contracts.

If sheens goes and the right coach is put in place we could see benji Robbie and Lawrence meet their full potential.

The boys club is being dismantled and it's what the club needs, players have become complacent and alot of that is sheens fault. The air is stale at concord and this is needed. And when u think about it could it really get any worse?

It's not like we have had a long history of success if we fail next year atleast we tried to shake things up and break out of the normal.

Bring on the change and the new challenge, and maybe these boys who are left will finally aim up. We showed nothing in the last 6 weeks of the comp and it was never going to go un noticed
About time SG. Sick of these show pony's and the untouchable ring master. Time to get serious, out with the old in with the new.
You only fail if you don't have a go. Good will come out of this.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

WJF

Post by WJF » Thu 20 Sep, 2012 8:24 pm

Amen

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Thu 20 Sep, 2012 8:25 pm

Lets get excited if Sheens goes. This clown has a way of surviving and i bet he does again.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

jas83

Post by jas83 » Thu 20 Sep, 2012 8:25 pm

I agree but I have a bad feeling we will lose Robbie Farah if Sheens stays or goes. If Sheens stays it will end badly especially with him knowing his not wanted.

ashman

Post by ashman » Thu 20 Sep, 2012 8:26 pm

I pretty much agree.

My only fear right now is ---

I hope Robbie stays a tiger

If he is happy and commits after all this then it's surely a great start. I also hope Liam is retained .

I hope there is a core group of players unified (Robbie etc) to move forward either way

Please!

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Thu 20 Sep, 2012 8:29 pm

Will be better for it in the long run. Time for a change .
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

tiger sean

Post by tiger sean » Thu 20 Sep, 2012 8:29 pm

Great Post.
I agree the boys club that had formed in this club had become like a poison.
And honestly I couldn't see another premiership until something was changed.
Hopefully this shake-up will bring about a new attitude within the team.

I am sick of watching these blokes play dumb footy for the first 3/4 of the season and then say "the season begins now".
We have a great pool of young talent coming through and I am excited to see what they can do partnered with the likes of Robbie, Benji, Woods, Galloway and Lawrence assuming they are all staying.

tigermaniac

Post by tigermaniac » Thu 20 Sep, 2012 8:29 pm

I don't think we can go to these lengths, such as a meeting tonight and keep the master. If he stays then he's got everyone under his thumb. See ya Tim.

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Thu 20 Sep, 2012 8:32 pm

The board will be known as the laughing stock of the league if not Sacked...
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

BenjiMagic96

Post by BenjiMagic96 » Thu 20 Sep, 2012 8:34 pm

foreveratiger wrote:The board will be known as the laughing stock of the league if not Sacked...
we are already known as a club in crisis.

tigerbalm

Post by tigerbalm » Thu 20 Sep, 2012 10:48 pm

What a anti-climax.

So basically nothing has changed from pre-meeting.

smoking gun

Post by smoking gun » Thu 20 Sep, 2012 10:50 pm

We will start 0-4 and sheens will be gone, the players will tank the first month to ensure it

LaT

Post by LaT » Thu 20 Sep, 2012 10:51 pm

We need a broom through the front office if thats the attitude you bring to the club.
TigPies till I die!

I say, I say I resemble that remark!

tigerbalm

Post by tigerbalm » Thu 20 Sep, 2012 10:53 pm

Probably won't know who the roster is until 6pm on the Tuesday before round one either.
A whole off season of speculation. That's healthy for a buisness.

mtd

Post by mtd » Thu 20 Sep, 2012 11:09 pm

smoking gun wrote:Been wanting this for ages. The players who are going deserve to be going. Average players on juiced up contracts.

I somewhat agree.
Heighnington is a good clubman, top bloke, everyone talks about his work rate, but his attack completely lets us down. I love him, but I am not unhappy to see him go.
This shake up will hopefully do us wonders.

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Thu 20 Sep, 2012 11:31 pm

what messages does getting rid of beau send?

play to your potential and you're punted??

the problem as many say is accountability.
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Thu 20 Sep, 2012 11:53 pm

smoking gun wrote:We will start 0-4 and sheens will be gone, the players will tank the first month to ensure it

We won't need to tank SG

Lets hope we get a bye early on