Farah to Eels?

Wests Tigers Discussion
oneeyedtiger

Farah to Eels?

Post by oneeyedtiger » Fri 21 Sep, 2012 10:35 am

There have been rumours swirling around about Farah's possible departure to Parramatta and I can confirm through a mate who has business dealings with the son of Parramatta's chief Ray Spagnolo that the Eels have a substantial offer ready should Robbie decide he wants out of the Tigers.

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Fri 21 Sep, 2012 10:42 am

I have no doubt the Eels would love to sign Farah...so would 15 other teams!... Farah is a man of integrity and extreme loyalty...IMO he would ONLY leave the Tigers if they shaft him around with a new contract; significantly under value him; or do not engage with him as any club should do with their captain and senior player

Colonel

Post by Colonel » Fri 21 Sep, 2012 10:44 am

Existing threads discussing Robbie Farah's rumoured departure:

forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=15295
forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=15269
forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=15138

Come on guys this forum is becoming un-useable! Every time someone hear's a rumour from a mate's cousin's dog they rush on here to start a new thread.

Can people please check to see if there's already a thread on the topic you want to post about before you start a new thread.

fergiefurr

Post by fergiefurr » Fri 21 Sep, 2012 10:49 am

NEWSFLASH

A club wants to sign a star state of origin player if his current club lets him leave

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

oneeyedtiger

Post by oneeyedtiger » Fri 21 Sep, 2012 11:01 am

I have Farah on Twitter and he is usually quite chirpy (excuse the pun) but I haven't heard two peeps from him lately nor has he been in the media in support of the club.

Perhaps it could be down to the whol Twitter troll saga that he hasn't been so busy on twitter or perhaps this rumour could hold water.

Watch this space chumps

mtd

Post by mtd » Fri 21 Sep, 2012 11:09 am

oneeyedtiger wrote:I have Farah on Twitter and he is usually quite chirpy (excuse the pun) but I haven't heard two peeps from him lately nor has he been in the media in support of the club.

Perhaps it could be down to the whol Twitter troll saga that he hasn't been so busy on twitter or perhaps this rumour could hold water.

Watch this space chumps
id say the lack of action on twitter is more a result of the incident with his troll and his gillard comments.

Tommy Magpie

Post by Tommy Magpie » Fri 21 Sep, 2012 11:36 am

If Sheens goes, he will sign for life. He is a true Tiger.

Mighty Tigers

Post by Mighty Tigers » Fri 21 Sep, 2012 11:43 am

oneeyedtiger wrote:There have been rumours swirling around about Farah's possible departure to Parramatta and I can confirm through a mate who has business dealings with the son of Parramatta's chief Ray Spagnolo that the Eels have a substantial offer ready should Robbie decide he wants out of the Tigers.
Every club would have a good offer on the table should he choose to leave the club.Anthony (brains) dosent get involved with his dads business.Can't see him saying anything of the sought!!