Is Lote Tuquiri Playing again this year?

Wests Tigers Discussion
Eye Of Da Tiger

Re: Is Lote Tuquiri Playing again this year?

Post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Tue 07 May, 2013 7:46 pm

Lote is one of the nicest players I've ever met.Great for the young Fijians coming through and an excellent roll model but that's where he should stay. I fear if he returns he will be remembered for all the wrong reasons. Sadly Lote your best years as a player are over stick to the other stuff your a legend keep it that way.

bonstonker

Post by bonstonker » Wed 08 May, 2013 3:20 am

i remember in 2011 how he looked to be on old legs when he came back from injury.
2 years later and i am scared to think what he will be like when he comes back.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Wed 08 May, 2013 7:53 am

I see old cars in peoples front yards....the bloke one day will get around to fixing it up

But at least its not costing him fuel $$$ each week

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Wed 08 May, 2013 8:02 am

innsaneink wrote:I see old cars in peoples front yards....the bloke one day will get around to fixing it up

But at least its not costing him fuel $$$ each week
Great analogy. He should put his hand up and retire, but the club was stupid enough to sign him on again so I can't begrudge him for staying on for the $$$.
And the sky is filled with light, can you see it?
And the black is really white, if you believe it.
And the longing that you feel, you know none of this is real;
You will find a better place, in this twilight...

Fuerza en la adversidad.

Tigerpete

Post by Tigerpete » Wed 08 May, 2013 11:55 am

Eye Of Da Tiger wrote:Lote is one of the nicest players I've ever met.Great for the young Fijians coming through and an excellent roll model but that's where he should stay. I fear if he returns he will be remembered for all the wrong reasons. Sadly Lote your best years as a player are over stick to the other stuff your a legend keep it that way.
Completely. An absolute champion guy and I'm very confident that even though he's not playing, he's making a difference with the younger guys. His playing days with us appear over barring injuries to others and I would love it he stayed on in some capacity should he decide to pull up stumps. His wealth of experience is as good as anyone.