Is Lote Tuquiri Playing again this year?

Wests Tigers Discussion
Eye Of Da Tiger

Re: Is Lote Tuquiri Playing again this year?

Post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Tue 07 May, 2013 7:46 pm

Lote is one of the nicest players I've ever met.Great for the young Fijians coming through and an excellent roll model but that's where he should stay. I fear if he returns he will be remembered for all the wrong reasons. Sadly Lote your best years as a player are over stick to the other stuff your a legend keep it that way.

bonstonker

Post by bonstonker » Wed 08 May, 2013 3:20 am

i remember in 2011 how he looked to be on old legs when he came back from injury.
2 years later and i am scared to think what he will be like when he comes back.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Wed 08 May, 2013 7:53 am

I see old cars in peoples front yards....the bloke one day will get around to fixing it up

But at least its not costing him fuel $$$ each week

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Wed 08 May, 2013 8:02 am

innsaneink wrote:I see old cars in peoples front yards....the bloke one day will get around to fixing it up

But at least its not costing him fuel $$$ each week
Great analogy. He should put his hand up and retire, but the club was stupid enough to sign him on again so I can't begrudge him for staying on for the $$$.
It's not cruelty to animals if you inject enough amphetamines.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Tigerpete

Post by Tigerpete » Wed 08 May, 2013 11:55 am

Eye Of Da Tiger wrote:Lote is one of the nicest players I've ever met.Great for the young Fijians coming through and an excellent roll model but that's where he should stay. I fear if he returns he will be remembered for all the wrong reasons. Sadly Lote your best years as a player are over stick to the other stuff your a legend keep it that way.
Completely. An absolute champion guy and I'm very confident that even though he's not playing, he's making a difference with the younger guys. His playing days with us appear over barring injuries to others and I would love it he stayed on in some capacity should he decide to pull up stumps. His wealth of experience is as good as anyone.