Mitch Moses being watched by NRL

Wests Tigers Discussion
king sirro
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 42 times

Mitch Moses being watched by NRL

Unread post by king sirro » Sun 14 May, 2017 2:02 pm

I have it on very good authority that the NRL are actually questioning Moses' performances. It has been raised that some feel he is deliberately tanking.

I have no doubt nothing will come of this, but hopefully the his integrity at least gets questioned and his team mates will realise what they have playing beside them.

Dont ask me to tell you my sourcre, its too serious for me to say where the info came from.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

DonnyBrasco

Unread post by DonnyBrasco » Sun 14 May, 2017 2:06 pm

Ryan Tandy says hello.
Tigers for 2022!

Onthebus
Been liked: 4 times

Unread post by Onthebus » Sun 14 May, 2017 2:12 pm

NRL could make a 3 year mini series out of his crap performances

Pawsandclaws
Been liked: 53 times

Unread post by Pawsandclaws » Sun 14 May, 2017 2:18 pm

king sirro wrote:
Sun 14 May, 2017 2:02 pm
I have it on very good authority that the NRL are actually questioning Moses' performances. It has been raised that some feel he is deliberately tanking.

I have no doubt nothing will come of this, but hopefully the his integrity at least gets questioned and his team mates will realise what they have playing beside them.

Dont ask me to tell you my sourcre, its too serious for me to say where the info came from.
The reaction by one of the CH9 team this morning when footage of Moses' missed tackle was shown was not favourable to him.

Fittler also believed Tedesco was too fatigued to be selected for SOO. :D

05TIGZ
Has liked: 105 times
Been liked: 47 times

Unread post by 05TIGZ » Sun 14 May, 2017 2:27 pm

Either play him in reserves or release him. Its very simple. He shouldnt play another first grade game for us again.

GNR4LIFE
Has liked: 62 times
Been liked: 185 times

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 14 May, 2017 2:29 pm

Pawsandclaws wrote:
Sun 14 May, 2017 2:18 pm
king sirro wrote:

The reaction by one of the CH9 team this morning when footage of Moses' missed tackle was shown was not favourable to him.

Good thing Freddie isn't a selector :D

cqtiger
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 21 times

Unread post by cqtiger » Sun 14 May, 2017 2:42 pm

More poor advice Mitch is receiving.
This new tactic is backfiring terribly. The few media spots that I have seen or read this morning do not favour M Moses.

Whether it stays this way will depend on the lily media.

Rothfield has proudly told how he reported the Cronulla drugs issues involving the Sharks CEO and the lower grade player. Yep one single report - no back up story at all. No constant barrage to try and pry additional information on who else may be involved in the scandal.

One report and straight back to the media whores, the Wests Tigers
If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse
– Henry Ford

momo&medo
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 17 times

Unread post by momo&medo » Sun 14 May, 2017 2:46 pm

The only problem is he was crap even before all this contract drama ..... so really really hard to see how he had $1M contract in front of him.
We are blessed that Cleary arrived
Imagine if we signed him and Brooks and lost Teddy and Woods.

Spacecub
Been liked: 8 times

Unread post by Spacecub » Sun 14 May, 2017 2:56 pm

I have no doubt moses has shot in the towel...its human nature, everyone has done it sometime in their lives...i blame
1..cleary for playing him
2 Pascoe for keeping him at the club a swap with parramatta should have been done weeks ago
3 Mosses for acting like a spoilt brat,that has a higher opinion of himself than he is...i, like most of us guys on this forum get up at 5.30 each morning and head off to my council job for nowhere near what this brat is earning

OzLukeH
Been liked: 2 times

Unread post by OzLukeH » Sun 14 May, 2017 3:20 pm

Spacecub wrote:
Sun 14 May, 2017 2:56 pm
I have no doubt moses has shot in the towel...its human nature, everyone has done it sometime in their lives...i blame
2 Pascoe for keeping him at the club a swap with parramatta should have been done weeks ago
3 Mosses for acting like a spoilt brat,that has a higher opinion of himself than he is...i, like most of us guys on this forum get up at 5.30 each morning and head off to my council job for nowhere near what this brat is earning
So who would we play there instead? Rankin? Maybe drop ET back there??

Parra fans must be kakking their daks at the prospect of him playing for them in the near future and his mental fortitude.....

OzLukeH

Unread post by OzLukeH » Sun 14 May, 2017 3:21 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sun 14 May, 2017 2:29 pm
Pawsandclaws wrote:
Sun 14 May, 2017 2:18 pm
king sirro wrote:

Good thing Freddie isn't a selector :D
Tedesco too tired??? From what?? Watching the ball trickle over the sideline when he could've picked it and gone 20m? From passing the ball once, but passing it 2 metres forward??? These guys have mentally signed off....

Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 13 times

Unread post by 2041 » Sun 14 May, 2017 3:29 pm

Spacecub wrote:
Every other player who is leaving at the end of a season manages to be half-way professional about their business while still playing for their current club. The Tigers had every right to expect the same from Moses. Personally I can't wait to see the back of the little turd so I can get on with hoping he fails at Parra.

Spacecub
Been liked: 8 times

Unread post by Spacecub » Sun 14 May, 2017 3:32 pm

OzLukeH wrote:
Sun 14 May, 2017 3:20 pm
Spacecub wrote:

Parra fans must be kakking their daks at the prospect of him playing for them in the near future and his mental fortitude.....
I have no idea luke who plays 5/8...i do know that he needs to be moved on...maybe we need Trump in our club...at least he's capable of making decisions

OzLukeH

Unread post by OzLukeH » Sun 14 May, 2017 3:34 pm

Spacecub wrote:
Sun 14 May, 2017 3:32 pm
OzLukeH wrote:
Sun 14 May, 2017 3:20 pm
Spacecub wrote:

I have no idea luke who plays 5/8...i do know that he needs to be moved on...maybe we need Trump in our club...at least he's capable of making decisions
He's like Steinbrenner.... "lead, follow or get out of the way"!!!

Elderslie Tiger
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times

Unread post by Elderslie Tiger » Sun 14 May, 2017 3:48 pm

The Telegraph is reporting that Isaac Moses is worried about Mitch Moses welfare at the Wests Tigers whatabout the poor supporters who put their hard earned down each week and have to put up with the inept performances he has been putting in.Let him go to the eels they deserve him and give someone a crack that will HAVE AGO as long as they put in 100% it would be much better than we are getting at the moment and if Teddy cant lift he should be introduced to the State Cup coach. At the moment the only way he will get to State of Origin is to buy a ticket.

Chicken Faced Killa
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 22 times

Unread post by Chicken Faced Killa » Sun 14 May, 2017 4:04 pm

Interesting if he is being investigated although there must be little they can do unless he is taking money. Good to see the media calling him out

Newtown
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by Newtown » Sun 14 May, 2017 4:07 pm

The media openly and strongly supports betting on NRL matches yet they seem to turn a blind eye on Moses' recent lacklustre performances. At least Simona appeared to be trying in his matches,

Has liked: 391 times
Been liked: 104 times

Unread post by 851 » Sun 14 May, 2017 4:08 pm

king sirro wrote:

Anyone with any clue about rugby league can see Moses is tanking, he should be suspended for bringing the game into disrepute
Go hard or go home

Return to “Wests Tigers”