Daily telegraph at it again

Wests Tigers Discussion
Cultured Bogan
Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 77 times

Re: Daily telegraph at it again

Unread post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 12 Sep, 2017 9:05 pm

Clearly her ball handling skills were better than the Warriors otherwise she'd never have ended up the stick.
Cause there's no time for fussing or fighting my friend, but baby I'm amazed at the hate that you can send;
And you... Painted my entire world, and I don't have the turpentine to clean what you have soiled, and I won't forget it.

Fuerza en la adversidad.

Yossarian
Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 88 times

Unread post by Yossarian » Tue 12 Sep, 2017 10:29 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tue 12 Sep, 2017 8:44 pm
Harvey wrote:
Tue 12 Sep, 2017 6:11 pm
Article says wests players following loss that ensured they would miss finals and then hook ups at his Rhodes appartments. Would not have lived there while playing for NZ
From what I have read, they met while he played for us, And the affair dragged on. The baby was conceived in 2015 in a hotel before a Warriors game over here, supposedly in front of a teammate. My understanding is that it was Warriors teammates he tried to help get in on the action.
I've heard two WT players were involved in some aspect of it. To be honest I've got zero interest in the whole thing. Much like a certain other thread, what consenting adults do which doesn't effect me doesn't concern me. On the other hand it could explain the onfield performance of some of them.

goldcoast tiger
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 40 times

Unread post by goldcoast tiger » Tue 12 Sep, 2017 10:35 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tue 12 Sep, 2017 5:21 pm
BalmainBoy wrote:
Tue 12 Sep, 2017 5:12 pm
I don't think anyone cares do they? If the sex was consensual .. is this really a story?
Think he was in a relationship. So at worst it's adultery, which even so, doesn't warrant headlines. I'm sure dozens upon dozens of players have been sleeping around on their partners since Adam was a twinkle in his fathers eye. Pretty low of her to make it public. Not surprising though.
Dozens and dozens of everybodies have been sleeping around forever,( not just players). and now it is more common than ever with the girls now willing to initiate the same , every bit as much as the blokes. If not more so. No ones business unless it wasn't consensual , except the people involved.

goldcoast tiger

Unread post by goldcoast tiger » Tue 12 Sep, 2017 11:14 pm

Just read the Chris smith And Mel mcglaughlans comments, to say that Rugby League has a problem, is either to suit an agenda, or they are very Nieve.
It's also a society thing, as the same thing is happen ing ( group sex) most nights at nightclubs, or after a night out.
When my son was playing in the lower grades for a Sydney club, I was standing right beside him and his girlfriend.at a presentation after a game, my son was approached by two
Beautiful girls, and asked if he wanted to go home with both of them. He said to them that his girlfriend wouldn't be too happy with that and laughed it off. She then said not to worry . she( his G F ) could come too, if she liked.
My son and his now Wife, said that it wasn't an isolated incident , but quite normal.

It's happening all the time especially around sportsmen especially.
Most parents sit at home thinking their Princesses and little Princes would never be involved in anything like group sex.
Got news for them,,,,, it's happening every weekend at Clubs, Pubs, and any toilet cubicle that will fit more than one in. Just ask SBW. I'm not sure why it was even a story, except just because he is a footballer

Telltails
Has liked: 49 times
Been liked: 23 times

Unread post by Telltails » Wed 13 Sep, 2017 1:25 am

We have allowed this sort of story to become public fodder because privacy laws are virtually no longer in existence. If we are all going to be privvy to the ins and outs of peoples personal lives that are referred to as "personal" for very valid reasons well than we need to accept the outcome may be distasteful to some.
This is not soley an NRL issue, this is a reflection of a part of sociey that we now have access to, which in times gone by was appropriately private.

MG1962
Been liked: 4 times

Unread post by MG1962 » Wed 13 Sep, 2017 2:53 am

goldcoast tiger wrote:
Tue 12 Sep, 2017 11:14 pm

My son and his now Wife, said that it wasn't an isolated incident , but quite normal.

Most parents sit at home thinking their Princesses and little Princes would never be involved in anything like group sex.
Back in the West Magpie days I used to be a season ticket holder at Campbelltown. Part of that was being able to go down to a bar under the grandstand for a drink with the players after the game. A couple of times I was propositioned by girls wanting to get in and 'mingle' with the players.

goldcoast tiger

Unread post by goldcoast tiger » Wed 13 Sep, 2017 6:19 am

MG1962 wrote:
Wed 13 Sep, 2017 2:53 am
goldcoast tiger wrote:

Back in the West Magpie days I used to be a season ticket holder at Campbelltown. Part of that was being able to go down to a bar under the grandstand for a drink with the players after the game. A couple of times I was propositioned by girls wanting to get in and 'mingle' with the players.
That's right. The old dancers club at lidcombe could tell a few tales .
Sleeping with a well known sportsmen is a badge of honour for some, . And it's not just RL players it's all of them.
threesomes are so far from unusual these days . Times have changes.

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 13 times

Unread post by 2041 » Wed 13 Sep, 2017 6:39 am

goldcoast tiger wrote:
Just read the Chris smith And Mel mcglaughlans comments, to say that Rugby League has a problem, is either to suit an agenda...
...and you can stop there. Of course it's to suit an agenda. These people (and I mean Smith in particular here) make a living out of clutching their pearls and squealing "won't somebody think of the children". It's funny that they're so quick to call others "snowflakes".

Snake
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 36 times

Unread post by Snake » Wed 13 Sep, 2017 6:41 am

goldcoast tiger wrote:
Wed 13 Sep, 2017 6:19 am
MG1962 wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:

That's right. The old dancers club at lidcombe could tell a few tales .
Sleeping with a well known sportsmen is a badge of honour for some, . And it's not just RL players it's all of them.
threesomes are so far from unusual these days . Times have changes.
The stagalee disco show ...remember those times well ,some off them at least!

Snake
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 36 times

Unread post by Snake » Wed 13 Sep, 2017 6:42 am

:master:
MG1962 wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:

:master:

Tiger Come Lately
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 26 times

Unread post by Tiger Come Lately » Wed 13 Sep, 2017 7:30 am

Girls wanting to sleep with athletes is nothing new, it's been happening since day dot, but today with alcohol and the party pills/ drugs they take the morals have travelled further south.

As a young man I had no problems with the behaviour, as a father I'm concerned.

But this is not news and the NRL - Grenberg needs to talk to the telegraph as they are literally biting the hand that feeds them. I would go as far as saying the only thing that keeps the paper relevant in NSW. But I also have my doubts about Greenbergs integrity.

hammertime
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 5 times

Unread post by hammertime » Wed 13 Sep, 2017 7:57 am

It's a funny outrage considering that the country is currently moving to ensure peoples individual freedoms to choose how and who they love is not restricted in any way.

How people spend their time for pleasure, as long as everyone is consenting adults and they don't hurt anyone, is not anyone's business but their own.

This woman certainly has a ugly side coming out in the papers like this. I really feel for her son having this splashed over the media. Poor kid.

Cultured Bogan
Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 77 times

Unread post by Cultured Bogan » Wed 13 Sep, 2017 8:35 am

Now there's a "how I met your mother" story... Kid will be scarred for life. Clearly the woman gives little thought to that.
Cause there's no time for fussing or fighting my friend, but baby I'm amazed at the hate that you can send;
And you... Painted my entire world, and I don't have the turpentine to clean what you have soiled, and I won't forget it.

Fuerza en la adversidad.

GNR4LIFE
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 126 times

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Wed 13 Sep, 2017 10:11 am

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Wed 13 Sep, 2017 8:35 am
Now there's a "how I met your mother" story... Kid will be scarred for life. Clearly the woman gives little thought to that.
If you read their pm's and watch her interview describing the night in the hotel, its obvious she has no class. She's playing the victim card saying she was in a vulnerable state at the time due to a relationship breakdown.

Has liked: 299 times
Been liked: 72 times

Unread post by 851 » Wed 13 Sep, 2017 12:34 pm

Might explain why the back half of 2014 was so poor
Go hard or go home

Cosimo_Zaretti
Has liked: 11 times

Unread post by Cosimo_Zaretti » Wed 13 Sep, 2017 12:49 pm

Fade To Black wrote:
Tue 12 Sep, 2017 8:16 pm
Geez that woman in the article wasn't shy when it came to details, saying that her son was conceived with Bodene while another bloke was watching on..............I just hope he was onside and stayed outside the 10.
A late flop over the top would be a definite sinbinning in that instance.

LARDS
Has liked: 4 times

Unread post by LARDS » Wed 13 Sep, 2017 1:17 pm

From memory he requested an early release from us to go to the warriors for personal reasons.
Maybe it wasnt so much that he had to go to NZ but he had to leave sydney.
But, anyway, who cares.

Magpie Magic
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 4 times

Unread post by Magpie Magic » Wed 13 Sep, 2017 1:20 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:
Just read the Chris smith And Mel mcglaughlans comments, to say that Rugby League has a problem, is either to suit an agenda, or they are very Nieve.
It's also a society thing, as the same thing is happen ing ( group sex) most nights at nightclubs, or after a night out.
When my son was playing in the lower grades for a Sydney club, I was standing right beside him and his girlfriend.at a presentation after a game, my son was approached by two
Beautiful girls, and asked if he wanted to go home with both of them. He said to them that his girlfriend wouldn't be too happy with that and laughed it off. She then said not to worry . she( his G F ) could come too, if she liked.

Got news for them,,,,, it's happening every weekend at Clubs, Pubs, and any toilet cubicle that will fit more than one in. Just ask SBW. I'm not sure why it was even a story, except just because he is a footballer
It happens on night out but not that much for the average person. Worked with a guy who is into swingers and he has told me most of the ladies are paid. Obviously she mentions fast cash so maybe money involved there too.

Its mostly sports people really. Lots of time lots of money. Take the footballer outta these guys and the ladies wouldn't be queueing up.

Return to “Wests Tigers”