Wed 27 Sep, 2017 1:16 pm
Tiger Steve wrote:
Wed 27 Sep, 2017 12:52 pm
tiger05premier wrote:
Wed 27 Sep, 2017 12:26 pm

Really?

That needs to be changed.

Don't want anything from him sent to the kids
Unless, of course.....he's not going anywhere.

The plot thickens..............
If he stays I'm ok with it.

I don't think he will be here though
I don't think so either. Just mucking around
Yeah i took it as a joke.

It was well written.

Out of the 3 that left though he is the one i would like to see stay.

He has shown some real remorse.

The other 2 i hope never come near our club again

Tiger Steve
Has liked: 127 times
Been liked: 65 times

Unread post by Tiger Steve » Wed 27 Sep, 2017 10:24 pm

tiger05premier wrote:
Wed 27 Sep, 2017 5:07 pm
Tiger Steve wrote:
Wed 27 Sep, 2017 3:27 pm
tiger05premier wrote:
Wed 27 Sep, 2017 1:16 pm
Tiger Steve wrote:
Wed 27 Sep, 2017 12:52 pm

Unless, of course.....he's not going anywhere.

The plot thickens..............
If he stays I'm ok with it.

I don't think he will be here though
I don't think so either. Just mucking around
Yeah i took it as a joke.

It was well written.

Out of the 3 that left though he is the one i would like to see stay.

He has shown some real remorse.

The other 2 i hope never come near our club again
I agree 05. I think he has lost out this year because he handled his media exposure really poorly. I think he made a mistake and I think he knows this. If he stayed I'd be happy for him. But too late I think

Onthebus
Been liked: 4 times

Unread post by Onthebus » Mon 02 Oct, 2017 10:37 am

Woods found out how good Ivan is as a coach and has huge regrets but he made the decision

Moses is a sook, once the going gets tough he will want out of Parra as well

Tedesco is just a money hungry turd, club looked after him so well in his younger days when he had injuries

Sabre
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 15 times

Unread post by Sabre » Fri 06 Oct, 2017 4:55 pm

I sent an email to WT saying I wish to opt out of the auto-renewal program. Someone at WT replied confirming that had taken me off.
Now I've received an Email from WT saying their records I dictate I have opted in to auto renewal and I have 4 days to opt out....
Such a ridiculous system. This is going to cause problems for people who are unaware.

GNR4LIFE
Has liked: 62 times
Been liked: 185 times

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 17 Oct, 2017 7:58 am

Question

If my girlfriend and i buy full season GA memberships separately, is there a chance we could be assigned different sections?

kodamapixel
Has liked: 1 time

Unread post by kodamapixel » Tue 17 Oct, 2017 8:26 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tue 17 Oct, 2017 7:58 am
Question

If my girlfriend and i buy full season GA memberships separately, is there a chance we could be assigned different sections?
My past experience with GA memberships is that you aren't assigned seats/sections.

Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 222 times
Been liked: 342 times

Unread post by Geo. » Tue 17 Oct, 2017 8:51 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tue 17 Oct, 2017 7:58 am
Question

By definition General Admission means you can sit anywhere in the General Admission section at each venue on a first come first serve basis...no reserved seating in these areas..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

Needaname
Been liked: 12 times

Unread post by Needaname » Tue 17 Oct, 2017 6:23 pm

I checked it out, on the advice of a few mentioned below.
The club really needs to put more effort into these releases to ensure everything is concurrent.
The terms and conditions I just read was in direct reference to the 2017 season mentioning last year as 2016...
Also read the roll over policy.

Q. What is a Rolling Membership?

Rolling renewals are automatically applied to all Members regardless of paying in full or part payments. Rolling renewals will mean the Membership is automatically renewed into the package(s) for subsequent seasons, at the updated and relevant price.

Prior to the renewal rollover Members will be given a 14-day period in which to make any changes, upgrades, change payment details or to opt out of your Membership package. This can be done by notifying the Wests Tigers in writing of what you wish to do at membership@weststigers.com.au (strict time frames apply).

I'm a bit confused with the set up here...
Does the club automatically debit money from a members account based on the Previous years membership.
Or are the conditions / preferences of your memebership rolled over into the new year but not debuting any funds until the member agrees with the new membership and arranges payment?

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 211 times

Unread post by formerguest » Tue 17 Oct, 2017 6:44 pm

Needaname wrote:
Tue 17 Oct, 2017 6:23 pm
The club really needs to put more effort into these releases to ensure everything is concurrent.
The terms and conditions I just read was in direct reference to the 2017 season mentioning last year as 2016...

Rolling renewals are automatically applied to all Members regardless of paying in full or part payments. Rolling renewals will mean the Membership is automatically renewed into the package(s) for subsequent seasons, at the updated and relevant price.

Prior to the renewal rollover Members will be given a 14-day period in which to make any changes, upgrades, change payment details or to opt out of your Membership package. This can be done by notifying the Wests Tigers in writing of what you wish to do at membership@weststigers.com.au (strict time frames apply).

Does the club automatically debit money from a members account based on the Previous years membership.
Or are the conditions / preferences of your memebership rolled over into the new year but not debuting any funds until the member agrees with the new membership and arranges payment?
I would assume that the relevant amount for similar membership/s will be automatically debited to the account or card previously used, as that is what was agreed to by accepting at that time.

Mind you, they sent me an email confirming my automatic renewal for the 2016 season, only for me to find out that was not the case when I rang to find out why our packs and tickets had not arrived with round one fast approaching.

Needaname

Unread post by Needaname » Tue 17 Oct, 2017 8:43 pm

formerguest wrote:
Tue 17 Oct, 2017 6:44 pm
Needaname wrote:

I would assume that the relevant amount for similar membership/s will be automatically debited to the account or card previously used, as that is what was agreed to by accepting at that time.

Mind you, they sent me an email confirming my automatic renewal for the 2016 season, only for me to find out that was not the case when I rang to find out why our packs and tickets had not arrived with round one fast approaching.
Cheers,
I'll definitely be getting on top of this as I might be making changes to the membership.
Annoying but good to know.

tigeress
Has liked: 3 times

Unread post by tigeress » Wed 18 Oct, 2017 12:11 pm

Needaname wrote:
Tue 17 Oct, 2017 8:43 pm
formerguest wrote:
Needaname wrote:

Cheers,
I'll definitely be getting on top of this as I might be making changes to the membership.
I had no problem opting out of the rollover system, however I too believe that I didn't agree to be in it in the first place. On Monday I rang and spoke to Wade, he was quite helpful, but Daniel is excellent, so ask for Daniel if you need help with your membership. Good Luck guys. :master:

Needaname

Unread post by Needaname » Fri 20 Oct, 2017 7:23 am

tigeress wrote:
Wed 18 Oct, 2017 12:11 pm
Needaname wrote:
Tue 17 Oct, 2017 8:43 pm
formerguest wrote:
Needaname wrote:

Cheers,
I had no problem opting out of the rollover system, however I too believe that I didn't agree to be in it in the first place. On Monday I rang and spoke to Wade, he was quite helpful, but Daniel is excellent, so ask for Daniel if you need help with your membership. Good Luck guys. :master:
I got a call from them yesterday, mainly because I've had a change of CC since last year so I'm there words they were not able to withdraw the money for next years membership.
I don't mind it in a way. But if you are planning on becoming members again, check your accounts because chances are it would have already have been processed by now.
I was speaking with my mate and he confirmed it's already been withdrawn.
31st of October is cut off for existing members to keep same membership.
If most people don't opt out, I guess we can be confident that we'll top this years membership record!

Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by Geo. » Mon 23 Oct, 2017 12:57 pm

Earliest I can remember cracking 10K in memberships for the next season...

Auto-renew must be doing it's job..
Ivan's Laws

Tiger Watto wrote:
Geo nailed it...

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 211 times

Unread post by formerguest » Mon 23 Oct, 2017 2:38 pm

Geo. wrote:
Mon 23 Oct, 2017 12:57 pm

Have you (or anyone else) received confirmation of renewal as yet?

mctiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 2 times

Unread post by mctiger » Mon 23 Oct, 2017 4:27 pm

formerguest wrote:
Mon 23 Oct, 2017 2:38 pm
Geo. wrote:

I was expecting the auto-renewal to take affect from last Monday and when I hadn't received a notice nor was it on my credit card I contacted the club to chase it up. Wade said there had been a few like mine that had not renewed automatically and then did the renewal for me. I then got the Transaction Summary email.

Tiger_Pete
Has liked: 58 times
Been liked: 9 times

Unread post by Tiger_Pete » Mon 23 Oct, 2017 5:14 pm

formerguest wrote:
Mon 23 Oct, 2017 2:38 pm
Geo. wrote:

I've had the cash come out but no confirmation.

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 243 times
Been liked: 187 times

Unread post by innsaneink » Mon 23 Oct, 2017 5:22 pm

Im guessing its only reserved seating members this has applied to....I had a flexi GA membership this year pretty sure they havent been digging into my money box

Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by Geo. » Mon 23 Oct, 2017 6:15 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Mon 23 Oct, 2017 5:22 pm
Im guessing its only reserved seating members this has applied to....I had a flexi GA membership this year pretty sure they havent been digging into my money box
You might want to check...it applied to all membership types both non-ticketed and ticketed..

If you bought a flexi-membership throughout the season they didn't have the auto-renew process...
Ivan's Laws

Tiger Watto wrote:
Geo nailed it...

Return to “Season 2018”