Weird

Wests Tigers Discussion
tigerap
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 53 times

Re: Weird

Unread post by tigerap » Sun 08 Oct, 2017 11:09 pm

Those departing players are still on the WT payroll till 1 November.. so technically they are still employed by the WT

Cultured Bogan
Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 137 times

Unread post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 09 Oct, 2017 9:07 am

Yep, as many said they're still on the payroll.

We're not alone in this line of thinking though, a few Dragons fans were perplexed about congratulating Dugan and Ben Hunt, despite one leaving and one not officially there yet.
I'm the least you could do, if only life was easy as you...

Fuerza en la adversidad.

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 242 times
Been liked: 186 times

Unread post by innsaneink » Mon 09 Oct, 2017 9:25 am

I wonder if people would have a problem with us wishing Reynolds, Matulino, Fonua etc good luck if they'd made rep teams?

Cultured Bogan

Unread post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 09 Oct, 2017 9:43 am

I couldn't care less either way Ink, I don't see the point in getting riled up in puff pieces.

Fuerza en la adversidad.

Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 221 times
Been liked: 335 times

Unread post by Geo. » Mon 09 Oct, 2017 1:02 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Mon 09 Oct, 2017 9:25 am
I wonder if people would have a problem with us wishing Reynolds, Matulino, Fonua etc good luck if they'd made rep teams?
Fonua did and WT did on twitter...along with Lolohea..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

colmcd
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 50 times

Unread post by colmcd » Mon 09 Oct, 2017 2:31 pm

LCA wrote:
Fri 06 Oct, 2017 6:57 pm
I completely disagree. I think it shows a level of reality and decency. Ok, they've decided to take their talents elsewhere and who knows when their obligations to WT end? But, they've reached honours while a part of our club. I think that says a lot about THIS club as opposed to where they're going.

I also noticed a tweet from WT congratulating Melbourne Storm on their GF win. I thought that showed a lot of class. Makes me MORE of a supporter, not less!
Lets face it, these guys break bones for us. Chris Lawrence got a dislocated Hip and Simon Dwyer still can't move his arm. McCracken is in a wheel chair.

No I don't like the way some people left. But they did a hell of a job for us, they bleed for us and I respect that.

Cultured Bogan

Unread post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 09 Oct, 2017 3:29 pm

colmcd wrote:
Mon 09 Oct, 2017 2:31 pm
LCA wrote:
I completely disagree. I think it shows a level of reality and decency. Ok, they've decided to take their talents elsewhere and who knows when their obligations to WT end? But, they've reached honours while a part of our club. I think that says a lot about THIS club as opposed to where they're going.

I also noticed a tweet from WT congratulating Melbourne Storm on their GF win. I thought that showed a lot of class. Makes me MORE of a supporter, not less!
Lets face it, these guys break bones for us. Chris Lawrence got a dislocated Hip and Simon Dwyer still can't move his arm. McCracken is in a wheel chair.

No I don't like the way some people left. But they did a hell of a job for us, they bleed for us and I respect that.
Except for Moses, he can go get stuffed.

Fuerza en la adversidad.

Tiger Steve
Has liked: 121 times
Been liked: 65 times

Unread post by Tiger Steve » Mon 09 Oct, 2017 6:49 pm

colmcd wrote:
Mon 09 Oct, 2017 2:31 pm
LCA wrote:

I love the sentiment but I think they do it more for the dollars, cars, homes, fame, glory.....

Return to “Wests Tigers”