Weird

Wests Tigers Discussion
tigerap

Re: Weird

Post by tigerap » Sun 08 Oct, 2017 11:09 pm

Those departing players are still on the WT payroll till 1 November.. so technically they are still employed by the WT

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 09 Oct, 2017 9:07 am

Yep, as many said they're still on the payroll.

We're not alone in this line of thinking though, a few Dragons fans were perplexed about congratulating Dugan and Ben Hunt, despite one leaving and one not officially there yet.
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 09 Oct, 2017 9:25 am

I wonder if people would have a problem with us wishing Reynolds, Matulino, Fonua etc good luck if they'd made rep teams?

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 09 Oct, 2017 9:43 am

I couldn't care less either way Ink, I don't see the point in getting riled up in puff pieces.
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Mon 09 Oct, 2017 1:02 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Mon 09 Oct, 2017 9:25 am
I wonder if people would have a problem with us wishing Reynolds, Matulino, Fonua etc good luck if they'd made rep teams?
Fonua did and WT did on twitter...along with Lolohea..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

colmcd

Post by colmcd » Mon 09 Oct, 2017 2:31 pm

LCA wrote:
Fri 06 Oct, 2017 6:57 pm
I completely disagree. I think it shows a level of reality and decency. Ok, they've decided to take their talents elsewhere and who knows when their obligations to WT end? But, they've reached honours while a part of our club. I think that says a lot about THIS club as opposed to where they're going.

I also noticed a tweet from WT congratulating Melbourne Storm on their GF win. I thought that showed a lot of class. Makes me MORE of a supporter, not less!
Lets face it, these guys break bones for us. Chris Lawrence got a dislocated Hip and Simon Dwyer still can't move his arm. McCracken is in a wheel chair.

No I don't like the way some people left. But they did a hell of a job for us, they bleed for us and I respect that.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 09 Oct, 2017 3:29 pm

colmcd wrote:
Mon 09 Oct, 2017 2:31 pm
LCA wrote:
I completely disagree. I think it shows a level of reality and decency. Ok, they've decided to take their talents elsewhere and who knows when their obligations to WT end? But, they've reached honours while a part of our club. I think that says a lot about THIS club as opposed to where they're going.

I also noticed a tweet from WT congratulating Melbourne Storm on their GF win. I thought that showed a lot of class. Makes me MORE of a supporter, not less!
Lets face it, these guys break bones for us. Chris Lawrence got a dislocated Hip and Simon Dwyer still can't move his arm. McCracken is in a wheel chair.

No I don't like the way some people left. But they did a hell of a job for us, they bleed for us and I respect that.
Except for Moses, he can go get stuffed.
#penaltyTigers

Tiger Steve

Post by Tiger Steve » Mon 09 Oct, 2017 6:49 pm

colmcd wrote:
Mon 09 Oct, 2017 2:31 pm
LCA wrote:

I love the sentiment but I think they do it more for the dollars, cars, homes, fame, glory.....
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.