Update players profile

Wests Tigers Discussion
tigersteve
Been liked: 1 time

Update players profile

Unread post by tigersteve » Fri 10 Nov, 2017 6:34 pm

Not long after weststigers formed our website was the worst of any club especially over the off season. Now it's one of the best. I believe that the website is one of the best member recruitment tools they can have. Please WT Board, keep it updated over next few months. Player profiles and player of the week interviews highlighting upbringing, fav foods and family would be a good start. Go tigggaaarrrss!!!!!!

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 76 times

Unread post by formerguest » Fri 10 Nov, 2017 8:50 pm

Welcome to the forum Steve.

Bit slack not having the names and positions/stats up for the full squad a week after the new players contracts came into force, if they want to use it as a marketing tool. A smart phone at training to take some shots will do first up and if they have to wait to take photos for those involved in the World Cup, at least get something up there and add them as available.

tigersteve
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by tigersteve » Fri 10 Nov, 2017 11:59 pm

I agree. Members who feel the club needs them more than media and players themselves will grow. That's how super clubs made it like Liverpool and Dallas. If you take away supporters, viewers and listeners our sponsors will jump ship. Players must realise that we are the most valuable commodity...Hayne and the like take note....you will be out on your ear if supporters revolt!

willow
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 84 times

Unread post by willow » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 12:38 am

In previous years gone by the club usually updates the player profiles once the players have had their official mug shots taken for the next season, which from memory is December. Happy to be corrected on that if someone knows differently.

swag tiger
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 22 times

Unread post by swag tiger » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 2:31 am

I'm waiting for the recruitment interviews and seeing the players in the game jerseys.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 255 times
Been liked: 387 times

Unread post by Geo. » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 5:53 am

formerguest wrote:
Fri 10 Nov, 2017 8:50 pm
Welcome to the forum Steve.

Bit slack not having the names and positions/stats up for the full squad a week after the new players contracts came into force, if they want to use it as a marketing tool. A smart phone at training to take some shots will do first up and if they have to wait to take photos for those involved in the World Cup, at least get something up there and add them as available.
They have removed all players no longer with the Club...Looks like they are going with action shots from games rather than profile head shots at least for FG n ISP...be a bit funny seeing Josh Reynolds in a Dogs Jersey but I agree they should be up at least ..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 273 times
Been liked: 224 times

Unread post by innsaneink » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 3:40 pm

I suppose it would irk the kids...the rest of us probably dont give a

Return to “Wests Tigers”