Questions for Pascoe

Wests Tigers Discussion
barra

Re: Questions for Pascoe

Post by barra » Sat 25 Nov, 2017 1:49 pm

Onya Ben!

I'd like to know what his strategy is for our game venues while ANZ is being upgraded...

criwdfluffer

Post by criwdfluffer » Sat 25 Nov, 2017 3:32 pm

gallagher wrote:
Sat 25 Nov, 2017 1:30 am
And I thought Byron hijacked threads.
Źzzzzzzzzz
Every single one of them..

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 25 Nov, 2017 4:18 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sat 25 Nov, 2017 1:05 am
Geo. wrote:
Sat 25 Nov, 2017 12:47 am
happy tiger wrote:
Sat 25 Nov, 2017 12:34 am
Geo. wrote:
Sat 25 Nov, 2017 12:18 am

You don't play every team twice tho do you ..We only play Brisbane Cows and Titans once next year all allocated home games if they were allocated as away games we would play them away..it's not hard to understand...NRL do the draw and schedule.. then Club allocates the game to grounds..we could take another 3 home games on top of the 2 we are to QLD I guess..

We playing the Cows in a trial in Townsville..you can make the trip..
Two trips to Townsville mate , one was the Hoppa incident the other we got pantsed 64-6

I'm a curse up there me thinks

But getting away from that .....

Wouldn't you think throwing a bone to your 2nd biggest market is important .....

Again the problem is the club doesn't think outside the square , or when it does try it just goes back to the future and brings back blokes who any kid under the age of 12 who is a WT's ( or a potential WT's supporter ) doesn't know

As Watto says , we try and convert the converted , lets aim outside of that tiny blanket .....

Bloody hell , Watto actually HAD A GOOD IDEA :lol:
The Club doesn't allocate the draw..I'm not sure what part of that you don't understand...we only played Brisbane once last year away got flogged 40-0..was there..I don't think it would make much sense to take our allocated home game against them next year to Suncorp to throw a bone..We played the Titans and Cows home and away last year..it's how it goes sometimes...blaming the Club for it doesn't make much sense..

You don't know what the Club requests as well as what all the other Clubs requested...not every Club gets everything they request,,

I'm sure most Clubs requested to play us every week.. :roll:
And I'm sure we requested 13 byes :roll:

I didn't say we give a home game away

I'm saying we ask that one of our Qld games is played in Qld , is that hard to understand

Just for 1 minute put yourself in the shoes of a Qld WT's supporter member (and as you have said you've been to a few games ) how many WT's supporters are at these games ???

At least 1 in 4 , maybe even 1 in 3 ??

How many of them won't go to a game

And again lets look at Watto's incredulously intelligent remark (for him anyway ) your under 12 years of age , how interested are going to be supporting a side who you can't watch live unless our parents can fork out at least $1500 to go and watch them

What and then you think they will still be thinking a membership as well ....

Just remind me , we are still a business as well , so how does a business grow if it doesn't attract new customers Geo

I read an interesting article recently talking about business growth in the current markets and they are talking needing 5% yearly sales growth and putting an extra 5% to your bottom line to stay afloat with the gloomy economic future

I wonder how we propose doing that , oh sorry forgot , we can get our yearly Centrelink payments from the NRL and stumble around the bottom four ....
How do you know we didnt?
As Geo explained (as if it needs explaining, as you well know but continue to argue just for the hell of it).... clubs dont get all their requests

Give it a rest, cut the crap - I know Im not the only one getting sick of you hijacking threads

westTAHger

Post by westTAHger » Sat 25 Nov, 2017 4:53 pm

Question for Pascoe:
How ruthless are you going to be in the pursuit of wests tigers consistently finishing in top 8.
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

willow

Post by willow » Sat 25 Nov, 2017 4:57 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Sat 25 Nov, 2017 4:18 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
Sat 25 Nov, 2017 12:34 am

Two trips to Townsville mate , one was the Hoppa incident the other we got pantsed 64-6

I'm a curse up there me thinks

But getting away from that .....

Wouldn't you think throwing a bone to your 2nd biggest market is important .....

Again the problem is the club doesn't think outside the square , or when it does try it just goes back to the future and brings back blokes who any kid under the age of 12 who is a WT's ( or a potential WT's supporter ) doesn't know

As Watto says , we try and convert the converted , lets aim outside of that tiny blanket .....

Bloody hell , Watto actually HAD A GOOD IDEA :lol:
The Club doesn't allocate the draw..I'm not sure what part of that you don't understand...we only played Brisbane once last year away got flogged 40-0..was there..I don't think it would make much sense to take our allocated home game against them next year to Suncorp to throw a bone..We played the Titans and Cows home and away last year..it's how it goes sometimes...blaming the Club for it doesn't make much sense..

You don't know what the Club requests as well as what all the other Clubs requested...not every Club gets everything they request,,

I'm saying we ask that one of our Qld games is played in Qld , is that hard to understand

Just for 1 minute put yourself in the shoes of a Qld WT's supporter member (and as you have said you've been to a few games ) how many WT's supporters are at these games ???

And again lets look at Watto's incredulously intelligent remark (for him anyway ) your under 12 years of age , how interested are going to be supporting a side who you can't watch live unless our parents can fork out at least $1500 to go and watch them

Just remind me , we are still a business as well , so how does a business grow if it doesn't attract new customers Geo

I read an interesting article recently talking about business growth in the current markets and they are talking needing 5% yearly sales growth and putting an extra 5% to your bottom line to stay afloat with the gloomy economic future

I wonder how we propose doing that , oh sorry forgot , we can get our yearly Centrelink payments from the NRL and stumble around the bottom four ....
As Geo explained (as if it needs explaining, as you well know but continue to argue just for the hell of it).... clubs dont get all their requests

Give it a rest, cut the crap - I know Im not the only one getting sick of you hijacking threads
It's honestly bordering on ridiculous. Simply looking for a reaction if nothing else.

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sat 25 Nov, 2017 7:00 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Fri 24 Nov, 2017 11:52 pm
I'd be asking why we couldn't have left one game against the Qld sides in Qld for the interstaters
I’ll drink to that.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 25 Nov, 2017 7:28 pm

willow wrote:
Sat 25 Nov, 2017 4:57 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Sat 25 Nov, 2017 4:18 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:

It's honestly bordering on ridiculous. Simply looking for a reaction if nothing else.
So its OK for some to bait others at every turn , but when they return serve there's an issue , especially if it is taking aim at the ridiculous love fest of our current management and staff that's a no no

Well that didn't last long did it

I'm out

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 25 Nov, 2017 8:23 pm

Awwww...another dummy spit.
Toys tossed from the cot again.
Your making a habit of this hap

Russell

Post by Russell » Sat 25 Nov, 2017 9:26 pm

Can we instigate a negative against the club section so every new HT post goes in it and the rest of us don't have to read it.

Mate - what has happened to you? You have gone off the rails.

phil1986

Post by phil1986 » Tue 28 Nov, 2017 7:59 am

Good work Ben, only piece of advice i can give is to be cautious in your meeting about how you approach your questions. No one likes to be ambushed, and may result in not getting many answered questions.

Good luck with it all, I hope you get some great results.

A few I would consider:
- what has been some of the biggest changes he has noticed since Ivan has been at the club, compared to previous coaches.
- what is the spilt in recruitment decisions and research between coach and recruitment manager.
- how much of the CEO job is proactive and how much is reactive in decision making.
- what steps are being taken to ensure the center of excellence in some way is completed if funding from the govt isn’t an option?
- why wasn’t the university of WS (ctown campus) ever discusses as a training base as the facilities are all being upgraded.

Good luck mate, just a Few ideas that I feel haven’t been covered off clearly.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 17 Dec, 2017 7:23 am

Have they done then q + a with pascoe and cleary yet?
Could.only see the COE topic touched on on the official site
Cant find the relevant thread

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 17 Dec, 2017 7:45 am

innsaneink wrote:
Sun 17 Dec, 2017 7:23 am
Have they done then q + a with pascoe and cleary yet?
Could.only see the COE topic touched on on the official site
Cant find the relevant thread
viewtopic.php?f=254&t=30296
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 17 Dec, 2017 6:40 pm

So whats the goss ben?

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 18 Dec, 2017 10:24 am

So when is the video being posted?

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Mon 18 Dec, 2017 10:49 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 18 Dec, 2017 10:24 am
So when is the video being posted?

Is WestsBen videoing his interlude...?
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 18 Dec, 2017 12:48 pm

I thought i read somewhere it would be online today

Defiant
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Defiant » Tue 02 Jan, 2018 9:43 pm

Interesting comment from the coach. "You might see some back to the future, but ill leave that up to the keen observers on that one!".

Expansive footy ?

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 02 Jan, 2018 10:17 pm

Defiant wrote:
Tue 02 Jan, 2018 9:43 pm
Interesting comment from the coach. "You might see some back to the future, but ill leave that up to the keen observers on that one!".

Expansive footy ?
Marshall reference maybe?