Early Days But Happy With Benji

Wests Tigers Discussion
shane2801

Early Days But Happy With Benji

Post by shane2801 » Mon 12 Mar, 2018 2:48 pm

Alot of people may be aware of my dislike for Benji Marshall and when we re-signed him I shook my head. I saw a couple of his later games for the Broncos and have noticed he is not the old Benji. I am really enjoying his more mature style of play. No hail mary passes or flick balls, no kicks out on the full etc.

Had he have not played last weekend we lose.

I was sure he would only be wearing the Magpie colours all year but I can really see a spot on the bench for him now. He will probably even start now Reynolds is injured. He has been a great pickup and I am glad he is proving me wrong.
BLACK & WHITE...DYNAMITE!!!!!

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Mon 12 Mar, 2018 3:00 pm

shane2801 wrote:
Mon 12 Mar, 2018 2:48 pm
Alot of people may be aware of my dislike for Benji Marshall and when we re-signed him I shook my head. I saw a couple of his later games for the Broncos and have noticed he is not the old Benji. I am really enjoying his more mature style of play. No hail mary passes or flick balls, no kicks out on the full etc.

Had he have not played last weekend we lose.

I was sure he would only be wearing the Magpie colours all year but I can really see a spot on the bench for him now. He will probably even start now Reynolds is injured. He has been a great pickup and I am glad he is proving me wrong.
shane2801,I think its great that you can see things from both sides,its a credit to your personality....Ivan certainly knows what he is doing,he didnt have to take Benji,he seen what others didnt...a more mature Benji and a better player for the young guys to look up to..Ivan will do us proud this year as will the squad as a whole...
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D