Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Re: Inside story on how Tedesco nearly signed with Bulldogs

Post by Tweed Tiger » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 3:16 pm

Woods the explorer

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 3:43 pm

He's going bald. He's going to look funny with the scraggly mop all around and bald as a badger on top.
"Quality Stupidity"

Fibros

Post by Fibros » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 3:44 pm

Sharon is the biggest joke of a captain there has ever been.
Tedesco is a gimp.
Moses is the lowest of life forms.
We will smash em 50+ get on.

Spud Murphy

Post by Spud Murphy » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 3:58 pm

Really people? Build a bridge and get over it, they're not our problem anymore. The media won't give it a rest, but we need to. Time to focus on the team we have now, no point going on and on about the past. New team, new era!

DonnyBrasco

Post by DonnyBrasco » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 4:08 pm

NT Tiger wrote:
Wed 14 Mar, 2018 3:43 pm
He's going bald. He's going to look funny with the scraggly mop all around and bald as a badger on top.
it already looks awful, the poor bloke is clinging to scraps, He needs a few tips from trump on how to manage it.
Tigers for 2022!

willow

Post by willow » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 4:09 pm

Yossarian wrote:
Wed 14 Mar, 2018 2:15 pm
My takeaways from this article:

Tedesco had zero interest in re-signing but apparently never told the club that until fairly late on.

Dib and I Moses conduct their business in a way that reflects poorly on them and their clients. Why the late night visit etc

Dib clearly didn't rate M Moses!
Those three strung the club along unnecessarily which is what really annoyed me. The way they all ignored the deadline imposed said it all.

clontarfkid

Post by clontarfkid » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 4:28 pm

The saga is well behind us now,though losing 3 players of that calibre will always impact long term.
Having sad that,there are a couple of issues that gnaw me in defying common decency..
1)As late as April last year they were still saying they were uncommitted/considering options vs WT when in fact they were all fully committed to moving on.They did this in the knowledge that every week that went by was going to negatively impact WT..the club that nurtured them,developed them ,and paid them through their respective season ending injuries over the years.It was almost as though they were deliberately being vindictive knowing their unwillingness to commit was going to hurt WT
2)The "captains"(I use that term loosely)attitude towards the club in attempting to take the other "stars"with him was just a total disgrace,and a smear on his supposed leadership and character.Appreciate hes not the sharpest tool in the shed and I Moses was probably pulling his strings,but ..words defy me..Id never have him back with the knowledge of these actions and his lack of integrity.A grub of the highest order,surpassed only by....
3)The performance of M Moses in his final matches with WT...let the coach down,his team mates down and the fans down and simply couldn't give a rats about anyone but himself and his own agenda.
4)The role Benny Elias played in the M Moses saga demonstrated conclusively that WT was very low on his list of priorities

Furious1

Post by Furious1 » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 4:31 pm

willow wrote:
Wed 14 Mar, 2018 4:09 pm
Yossarian wrote:

Tedesco had zero interest in re-signing but apparently never told the club that until fairly late on.

Dib and I Moses conduct their business in a way that reflects poorly on them and their clients. Why the late night visit etc

Those three strung the club along unnecessarily which is what really annoyed me. The way they all ignored the deadline imposed said it all.
That’s precisely what filled me with hatred towards them. They clearly never had any intention of staying, were happy for the club to be brought to its knees, were payed the money to be the leaders, yet blamed everyone else but themselves for not playing finals.

As far as I’m concerned their heart and passion for the cause is non existent, and at this point in time would cease being a member if I got a sniff of any one of them ever coming back. They just don’t deserve the privelege of ever wearing these colours again.

Nucky Thompson

Post by Nucky Thompson » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 4:47 pm

Spud Murphy wrote:
Wed 14 Mar, 2018 3:58 pm
Really people? Build a bridge and get over it, they're not our problem anymore. The media won't give it a rest, but we need to. Time to focus on the team we have now, no point going on and on about the past. New team, new era!

Never.

Nucky Thompson

Post by Nucky Thompson » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 4:50 pm

Furious1 wrote:
Wed 14 Mar, 2018 4:31 pm
willow wrote:
Wed 14 Mar, 2018 4:09 pm
Yossarian wrote:

That’s precisely what filled me with hatred towards them. They clearly never had any intention of staying, were happy for the club to be brought to its knees, were payed the money to be the leaders, yet blamed everyone else but themselves for not playing finals.

As far as I’m concerned their heart and passion for the cause is non existent, and at this point in time would cease being a member if I got a sniff of any one of them ever coming back. They just don’t deserve the privelege of ever wearing these colours again.
Wonder what happened to the goat whisper

Bee-Em

Post by Bee-Em » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 4:55 pm

NT Tiger wrote:
Wed 14 Mar, 2018 3:43 pm
Comb over is the next style :?

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 4:56 pm

Why is this in the WESTS Tigers section..?

Oh look it's not
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

Chevy

Post by Chevy » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 4:56 pm

3 white ants ,there departure really is a blessing in disguise as the culture at the WT has only improved without them and their diva antics.

tiger05premier

Post by tiger05premier » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 5:08 pm

Can only hope they create chaos at their new clubs but will probably be too embarrassed to chuck their tantrums and spit the dummy in front of their new teams

Telltails

Post by Telltails » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 5:22 pm

Unless Chammas was there that reads like a fantasy piece.
They signed elsewhere that is about the only credible thing you can take from that - and we knew that already.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 5:25 pm

clontarfkid wrote:
Wed 14 Mar, 2018 4:28 pm
The saga is well behind us now,though losing 3 players of that calibre will always impact long term.
Having sad that,there are a couple of issues that gnaw me in defying common decency..
1)As late as April last year they were still saying they were uncommitted/considering options vs WT when in fact they were all fully committed to moving on.They did this in the knowledge that every week that went by was going to negatively impact WT..the club that nurtured them,developed them ,and paid them through their respective season ending injuries over the years.It was almost as though they were deliberately being vindictive knowing their unwillingness to commit was going to hurt WT
2)The "captains"(I use that term loosely)attitude towards the club in attempting to take the other "stars"with him was just a total disgrace,and a smear on his supposed leadership and character.Appreciate hes not the sharpest tool in the shed and I Moses was probably pulling his strings,but ..words defy me..Id never have him back with the knowledge of these actions and his lack of integrity.A grub of the highest
It was around April when I remember watching 360 and he tried to say that he had not even sat down with his manager to look at the offers on the table. Kent looked at him like a complete and utter idiot. Compare him with Graham and how he carried himself last year.

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 5:38 pm

Dib maybe never rated Moses but Moses is proving himself every game these days starting from the World Cup. If he was not rated he would not be getting floored every game. Over time we will forgive him as there is two sides to it as an earlier poster has already mentioned. He was still only a youngster with "evil" influences whispering in his ear. His defence is definitely improving.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Chicken Faced Killa

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 5:54 pm

These clowns clearly strung the club along and never had any intention of staying however the club has responded positively and you can already see a cultural shift where if players try this rubbish again to shunned by the rest of the squad.

Dibs was clearly running his own race at the Bulldogs with midnight meetings. How could any player think that’s a good thing.