Inside story on how Tedesco nearly signed with Bulldogs

NRL and other Australian Rugby League Discussion
User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2425
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Re: Inside story on how Tedesco nearly signed with Bulldogs

Post by Tweed Tiger » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 3:16 pm

Woods the explorer

Image


NT Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2699
Joined: Sun 28 Apr, 2013 9:00 am
Location: Sitting in front of the computer (again)

Post by NT Tiger » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 3:43 pm

He's going bald. He's going to look funny with the scraggly mop all around and bald as a badger on top.
"Quality Stupidity"

User avatar
Fibros
Member
Member
Posts: 314
Joined: Mon 14 Aug, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by Fibros » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 3:44 pm

Sharon is the biggest joke of a captain there has ever been.
Tedesco is a gimp.
Moses is the lowest of life forms.
We will smash em 50+ get on.

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 1680
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 3:58 pm

Really people? Build a bridge and get over it, they're not our problem anymore. The media won't give it a rest, but we need to. Time to focus on the team we have now, no point going on and on about the past. New team, new era!

User avatar
DonnyBrasco
Member
Member
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by DonnyBrasco » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 4:08 pm

NT Tiger wrote:
Wed 14 Mar, 2018 3:43 pm
He's going bald. He's going to look funny with the scraggly mop all around and bald as a badger on top.
it already looks awful, the poor bloke is clinging to scraps, He needs a few tips from trump on how to manage it.
Tigers for 2022!


User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 32204
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 4:09 pm

Yossarian wrote:
Wed 14 Mar, 2018 2:15 pm
My takeaways from this article:

Tedesco had zero interest in re-signing but apparently never told the club that until fairly late on.

Dib and I Moses conduct their business in a way that reflects poorly on them and their clients. Why the late night visit etc

Dib clearly didn't rate M Moses!
Those three strung the club along unnecessarily which is what really annoyed me. The way they all ignored the deadline imposed said it all.

clontarfkid
Member
Member
Posts: 781
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:47 pm

Post by clontarfkid » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 4:28 pm

The saga is well behind us now,though losing 3 players of that calibre will always impact long term.
Having sad that,there are a couple of issues that gnaw me in defying common decency..
1)As late as April last year they were still saying they were uncommitted/considering options vs WT when in fact they were all fully committed to moving on.They did this in the knowledge that every week that went by was going to negatively impact WT..the club that nurtured them,developed them ,and paid them through their respective season ending injuries over the years.It was almost as though they were deliberately being vindictive knowing their unwillingness to commit was going to hurt WT
2)The "captains"(I use that term loosely)attitude towards the club in attempting to take the other "stars"with him was just a total disgrace,and a smear on his supposed leadership and character.Appreciate hes not the sharpest tool in the shed and I Moses was probably pulling his strings,but ..words defy me..Id never have him back with the knowledge of these actions and his lack of integrity.A grub of the highest order,surpassed only by....
3)The performance of M Moses in his final matches with WT...let the coach down,his team mates down and the fans down and simply couldn't give a rats about anyone but himself and his own agenda.
4)The role Benny Elias played in the M Moses saga demonstrated conclusively that WT was very low on his list of priorities

Furious1
Member
Member
Posts: 936
Joined: Thu 09 Jun, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by Furious1 » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 4:31 pm

willow wrote:
Wed 14 Mar, 2018 4:09 pm
Yossarian wrote:
Wed 14 Mar, 2018 2:15 pm
My takeaways from this article:

Tedesco had zero interest in re-signing but apparently never told the club that until fairly late on.

Dib and I Moses conduct their business in a way that reflects poorly on them and their clients. Why the late night visit etc

Dib clearly didn't rate M Moses!
Those three strung the club along unnecessarily which is what really annoyed me. The way they all ignored the deadline imposed said it all.
That’s precisely what filled me with hatred towards them. They clearly never had any intention of staying, were happy for the club to be brought to its knees, were payed the money to be the leaders, yet blamed everyone else but themselves for not playing finals.

As far as I’m concerned their heart and passion for the cause is non existent, and at this point in time would cease being a member if I got a sniff of any one of them ever coming back. They just don’t deserve the privelege of ever wearing these colours again.

Nucky Thompson
Member
Member
Posts: 978
Joined: Sun 09 Oct, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Nucky Thompson » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 4:47 pm

Spud Murphy wrote:
Wed 14 Mar, 2018 3:58 pm
Really people? Build a bridge and get over it, they're not our problem anymore. The media won't give it a rest, but we need to. Time to focus on the team we have now, no point going on and on about the past. New team, new era!

Never.

Nucky Thompson
Member
Member
Posts: 978
Joined: Sun 09 Oct, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Nucky Thompson » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 4:50 pm

Furious1 wrote:
Wed 14 Mar, 2018 4:31 pm
willow wrote:
Wed 14 Mar, 2018 4:09 pm
Yossarian wrote:
Wed 14 Mar, 2018 2:15 pm
My takeaways from this article:

Tedesco had zero interest in re-signing but apparently never told the club that until fairly late on.

Dib and I Moses conduct their business in a way that reflects poorly on them and their clients. Why the late night visit etc

Dib clearly didn't rate M Moses!
Those three strung the club along unnecessarily which is what really annoyed me. The way they all ignored the deadline imposed said it all.
That’s precisely what filled me with hatred towards them. They clearly never had any intention of staying, were happy for the club to be brought to its knees, were payed the money to be the leaders, yet blamed everyone else but themselves for not playing finals.

As far as I’m concerned their heart and passion for the cause is non existent, and at this point in time would cease being a member if I got a sniff of any one of them ever coming back. They just don’t deserve the privelege of ever wearing these colours again.
Wonder what happened to the goat whisper

Bee-Em
Member
Member
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri 14 Apr, 2017 7:31 pm

Post by Bee-Em » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 4:55 pm

NT Tiger wrote:
Wed 14 Mar, 2018 3:43 pm
He's going bald. He's going to look funny with the scraggly mop all around and bald as a badger on top.
Comb over is the next style :?

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 27884
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 4:56 pm

Why is this in the WESTS Tigers section..?

Oh look it's not
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

Chevy
Member
Member
Posts: 474
Joined: Fri 04 Apr, 2014 8:05 pm

Post by Chevy » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 4:56 pm

3 white ants ,there departure really is a blessing in disguise as the culture at the WT has only improved without them and their diva antics.

tiger05premier
Member
Member
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue 11 Mar, 2014 6:26 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by tiger05premier » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 5:08 pm

Can only hope they create chaos at their new clubs but will probably be too embarrassed to chuck their tantrums and spit the dummy in front of their new teams

Telltails
Member
Member
Posts: 2323
Joined: Fri 18 Apr, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by Telltails » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 5:22 pm

Unless Chammas was there that reads like a fantasy piece.
They signed elsewhere that is about the only credible thing you can take from that - and we knew that already.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 21040
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 5:25 pm

clontarfkid wrote:
Wed 14 Mar, 2018 4:28 pm
The saga is well behind us now,though losing 3 players of that calibre will always impact long term.
Having sad that,there are a couple of issues that gnaw me in defying common decency..
1)As late as April last year they were still saying they were uncommitted/considering options vs WT when in fact they were all fully committed to moving on.They did this in the knowledge that every week that went by was going to negatively impact WT..the club that nurtured them,developed them ,and paid them through their respective season ending injuries over the years.It was almost as though they were deliberately being vindictive knowing their unwillingness to commit was going to hurt WT
2)The "captains"(I use that term loosely)attitude towards the club in attempting to take the other "stars"with him was just a total disgrace,and a smear on his supposed leadership and character.Appreciate hes not the sharpest tool in the shed and I Moses was probably pulling his strings,but ..words defy me..Id never have him back with the knowledge of these actions and his lack of integrity.A grub of the highest
It was around April when I remember watching 360 and he tried to say that he had not even sat down with his manager to look at the offers on the table. Kent looked at him like a complete and utter idiot. Compare him with Graham and how he carried himself last year.

Byron Bay Fan
Member
Member
Posts: 4234
Joined: Sat 17 Oct, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 5:38 pm

Dib maybe never rated Moses but Moses is proving himself every game these days starting from the World Cup. If he was not rated he would not be getting floored every game. Over time we will forgive him as there is two sides to it as an earlier poster has already mentioned. He was still only a youngster with "evil" influences whispering in his ear. His defence is definitely improving.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

User avatar
Chicken Faced Killa
Member
Member
Posts: 1285
Joined: Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 5:54 pm

These clowns clearly strung the club along and never had any intention of staying however the club has responded positively and you can already see a cultural shift where if players try this rubbish again to shunned by the rest of the squad.

Dibs was clearly running his own race at the Bulldogs with midnight meetings. How could any player think that’s a good thing.

Post Reply
cron