Thank You and Please

Wests Tigers Discussion
Chris

Re: Thank You and Please

Post by Chris » Wed 07 Nov, 2018 1:52 pm

I'll never trust a coward that reads from a prepared statement and refuses to take questions again.

Im willing to bet that Ivan will never answer questions about his treachery. Even when he is at the Panthers. Gutless coward.

tiger05premier

Post by tiger05premier » Wed 07 Nov, 2018 2:20 pm

Yeah the grub fooled everyone and even a close friend in Pascoe who by all reports put everything into getting him the job with total control

Fade To Black

Post by Fade To Black » Wed 07 Nov, 2018 3:29 pm

TheDaBoss wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 1:43 pm
i got a bit of respect back from him after i saw the text he sent to the players
Really?! I'd say his spineless use of text message to communicate his departure turned most supporters off the flog even more, and not just WT supporters either. I sincerely hope WT fans make his life an absolute misery when we play Penrith.
A huge, thunderous chant of "Ivan's a wanker" is a necessity for starters. Lucky for Ivan he didn't do what he did to us to the Bulldogs and their fans, he would have serious safety concerns if those nutters were out for his blood!

Nelson

Post by Nelson » Wed 07 Nov, 2018 3:48 pm

Fade To Black wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 3:29 pm
TheDaBoss wrote:
i got a bit of respect back from him after i saw the text he sent to the players
Really?! I'd say his spineless use of text message to communicate his departure turned most supporters off the flog even more, and not just WT supporters either. I sincerely hope WT fans make his life an absolute misery when we play Penrith.
A huge, thunderous chant of "Ivan's a wanker" is a necessity for starters. Lucky for Ivan he didn't do what he did to us to the Bulldogs and their fans, he would have serious safety concerns if those nutters were out for his blood!
I’m pretty sure it was sarcasm. That text just showed that if he has any balls at all they probably bear a striking resemblance to a pair of small raisins.

tiger05premier

Post by tiger05premier » Wed 07 Nov, 2018 3:57 pm

Nelson wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 3:48 pm
Fade To Black wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 3:29 pm
TheDaBoss wrote:
I’m pretty sure it was sarcasm. That text just showed that if he has any balls at all they probably bear a striking resemblance to a pair of small raisins.
I'm thinking sarcasm as well

I actually rate IC lower than moses now

At least moses didn't go around trumpeting that a contract is a contract and you should honor it

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Wed 07 Nov, 2018 4:48 pm

tiger05premier wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 2:20 pm
Yeah the grub fooled everyone and even a close friend in Pascoe who by all reports put everything into getting him the job with total control
Not everyone.
Body language etc
They warned us
They told us
over & over & over....
Back to my hidey hole... :|

yeti

Post by yeti » Wed 07 Nov, 2018 4:56 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 4:48 pm
tiger05premier wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 2:20 pm
Not everyone.
Body language etc
They warned us
They told us
over & over & over....
Back to my hidey hole... :|
same