WOULD IZZY ADD VALUE TO WESTS TIGERS

Tigerdon

Re: WOULD IZZY ADD VALUE TO WESTS TIGERS

Post by Tigerdon » Thu 19 Apr, 2018 8:13 am

innsaneink wrote:
Wed 18 Apr, 2018 6:59 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tue 17 Apr, 2018 1:27 pm
People defending free speech. My question, is there a limit to free speech? Or can you say absolutely anything when you are in the public spotlight? Somehow i don't think you can.
Anyone can say whatever they want, but common sense, tact and diplomacy is wise.....otherwise you risk a smack in the mouth, getting the sack or getting divorced
Agree Ink. Our players represent the WestsTigers. This year they are all doing a fantastic job on and off the field.
This has been one of the things this season that Club management has done very well. The players are playing for each other and speak very well in the media. They haven't given journos anything o attack us on. The heat is now on other teams that have problems in the dressing sheds. little tweets from players get picked up by jornos and turned into big issues.
Everyone has their own opinions on a whole range of topics, in my workplace I don't bring up certain topics because I know it's going to effect some people in the workplace and I don't what that getting in the way of the job. Or it to become an issue. It's not like we are discussion Izzy's opinion on the current play the ball ruling here. If this opinions upsets a few people at the WestsTigers and a comment from a player gets to a journo then suddenly we are in a media frenzy.
Ivan "Billy Beane from Moneyball" Cleary!
It's the Ivan of the tiger, It's the thrill of the fight...