Josh Reynolds

Wests Tigers Discussion
hodgo

Josh Reynolds

Post by hodgo » Fri 20 Apr, 2018 2:42 pm

Jesus every time i see this dude in the media he makes me tear up. Here is his latest

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/04/19/wes ... a-attacks/

You can see exactly why this bloke was brought to the club and why the bulldogs faithful were so cut that he left.
He opitimises what you want from a footballer and a person and regardless of being on the field or not at the moment. You can see he is the kind of person he is and that is infectious. He has only played one game for us but he is fast becoming my fav tiger purely on the type of person he is.
:sign:

Hodg

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 20 Apr, 2018 2:55 pm

hodgo wrote:
Fri 20 Apr, 2018 2:42 pm
Jesus every time i see this dude in the media he makes me tear up. Here is his latest

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/04/19/wes ... a-attacks/

You can see exactly why this bloke was brought to the club and why the bulldogs faithful were so cut that he left.
He opitimises what you want from a footballer and a person and regardless of being on the field or not at the moment. You can see he is the kind of person he is and that is infectious. He has only played one game for us but he is fast becoming my fav tiger purely on the type of person he is.
:sign:

Hodg
Love it

Onya Josh

Seeing something similar with my EPL side West Ham and their bitter rivals Millwall

A young West Ham supporter is very ill and they are trying to raise money to get this girl the very expensive treatment she needs

A Millwall supporter came out and was wanting people to support her with raising funds while he completes a Marathon

The fallout from fans from either side was disgraceful , from Millwall fans saying he should have his season tickets taken from him to WHU fans saying they would rather the girl not get treatment than have it coming from funds raised by a Millwall supporter

This planet and the people who live on it can be very strange sometimes :cry:

old man tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by old man tiger » Fri 20 Apr, 2018 8:51 pm

Poor kid, some people are real morons aren't they

greatodensraven

Post by greatodensraven » Fri 20 Apr, 2018 9:28 pm

The look on the girl’s face is priceless. Well done Josh. And hopefully she sees the light & starts supporting the good guys!

Sabre

Post by Sabre » Fri 20 Apr, 2018 10:04 pm

I'd love to see the Tigers get on the front foot with this. With Reynolds out injured for a bit invite the girl to come sit on the sidelines and watch a game with him.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Fri 20 Apr, 2018 10:20 pm

Home is where the heart is, so time for her dad to let Emma off the leash to jump on the bus.

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Sat 21 Apr, 2018 7:41 am

Good on the dad for buying her a tigers Jersey and taking her to Josh's first game even though he's a mad dogs man.

They would be more then welcome to switch to the Tigers and agree with above comments about offering something for the season.

Strong passionate young lady, good on her.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

TIGER

Post by TIGER » Sat 21 Apr, 2018 12:04 pm

Like Josh said who cares what team she support, she's a kid, but she's got more maturity than all of the people bagging her combined!!!

I love the fact that little girls heroes are rugby league players and that girls in general love rugby league.

Swordy

Post by Swordy » Sat 21 Apr, 2018 12:55 pm

Loved this too. Saw the sign during the game and thought it was cool, and here is the story behind it.
Sunshine Coast resident.
Tigers fan since birth in 1969.
Fond memories of Leichhardt Oval every home game as a kid with my Dad!

yeti

Post by yeti » Sat 21 Apr, 2018 1:29 pm

Awesome story. Grub really has changed my mind about him. Couldn't stand him in a Bulldogs jersey - love him in a WestsTigers jersey.
Good work Josh.

LeichhardtTiger

Post by LeichhardtTiger » Sat 21 Apr, 2018 2:59 pm

Josh Reynolds is sideline eye for Fox at Central Coast Bunnies vs Raiders - Um-Couldn't he do that at Tamworth & support his actual Team?
There are two kinds of people in the world - those that live in Balmain and those that wished they did.

larrycorowa

Post by larrycorowa » Sat 21 Apr, 2018 3:12 pm

I think he must be on some tpa with fox and I guess some agreement that they can use him wherever if he is not playing

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 21 Apr, 2018 3:18 pm

LeichhardtTiger wrote:
Sat 21 Apr, 2018 2:59 pm
Josh Reynolds is sideline eye for Fox at Central Coast Bunnies vs Raiders - Um-Couldn't he do that at Tamworth & support his actual Team?
Don't worry we should have Brahman doing our game... More for you to whinge about