Hooker position - Thread

Wests Tigers Discussion
MissMe911
Member
Member
Posts: 107
Joined: Wed 05 Apr, 2017 9:36 am

Re: Hooker position - Thread

Post by MissMe911 » Sat 09 Jun, 2018 8:13 pm

Marshall should be there with killa
JR at 6


User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 6360
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Sat 09 Jun, 2018 8:27 pm

MissMe911 wrote:
Sat 09 Jun, 2018 8:13 pm
Marshall should be there with killa
JR at 6
Best option we have IMHO
Go hard or go home

The Queen
Member
Member
Posts: 395
Joined: Sat 08 Apr, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by The Queen » Sun 10 Jun, 2018 11:31 am

Just read the warriors have no money for isaac Luke and will be leaving

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2507
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Sun 10 Jun, 2018 11:54 am

The Queen wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 11:31 am
Just read the warriors have no money for isaac Luke and will be leaving
He kicks too. :lol: :roll
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5541
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Sun 10 Jun, 2018 12:29 pm

The Queen wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 11:31 am
Just read the warriors have no money for isaac Luke and will be leaving
That's surprising. he's been great this year


The Queen
Member
Member
Posts: 395
Joined: Sat 08 Apr, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by The Queen » Sun 10 Jun, 2018 1:11 pm

gallagher wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 12:29 pm
The Queen wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 11:31 am
Just read the warriors have no money for isaac Luke and will be leaving
That's surprising. he's been great this year
The article said Johnson on million plus Roger got upgraded Harris on big coin along with Blair Beale Hiku the wingers and Green

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5541
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Sun 10 Jun, 2018 1:13 pm

The Queen wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 1:11 pm
gallagher wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 12:29 pm
The Queen wrote:
Sun 10 Jun, 2018 11:31 am
Just read the warriors have no money for isaac Luke and will be leaving
That's surprising. he's been great this year
The article said Johnson on million plus Roger got upgraded Harris on big coin along with Blair Beale Hiku the wingers and Green
No sombreros in NZ.

Post Reply
cron