Your Team v Robbo's Rorters..

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 27849
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Your Team v Robbo's Rorters..

Post by Geo. » Sun 27 May, 2018 9:30 pm

1. Tuimoala Lolohea
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Esan Marsters
4. Mahe Fonua
5. Corey Thompson
6. Benji Marshall
7. Luke Brooks
8. Russell Packer
9. Jacob Liddle
10. Ben Matulino
11. Chris Lawrence (capt.)
12. Josh Aloiai
13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange:
14. Alex Twal
15. Josh Reynolds
16. Matt Eisenhuth
17. Sauaso Sue
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 11 Jun, 2018 10:03 pm


Sorry FT , you know I'm not the brightest match in the pile


The Queen
Member
Member
Posts: 300
Joined: Sat 08 Apr, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by The Queen » Sun 27 May, 2018 9:35 pm

Good team

User avatar
Chicken Faced Killa
Member
Member
Posts: 1249
Joined: Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Sun 27 May, 2018 9:47 pm

I like the look of that team Geo. Is consider swapping Twal and Matulino.

Nelson
Member
Member
Posts: 3047
Joined: Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Nelson » Sun 27 May, 2018 9:51 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sun 27 May, 2018 9:30 pm
1. Tuimoala Lolohea
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Esan Marsters
4. Mahe Fonua
5. Corey Thompson
6. Benji Marshall
7. Luke Brooks
8. Russell Packer
9. Jacob Liddle
10. Ben Matulino
11. Chris Lawrence (capt.)
12. Josh Aloiai
13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange:
14. Alex Twal
15. Josh Reynolds
16. Matt Eisenhuth
17. Sauaso Sue
Yeah, that one.

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17190
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Sun 27 May, 2018 10:15 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sun 27 May, 2018 9:30 pm
1. Tuimoala Lolohea
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Esan Marsters
4. Mahe Fonua
5. Corey Thompson
6. Benji Marshall
7. Luke Brooks
8. Russell Packer
9. Jacob Liddle
10. Ben Matulino
11. Chris Lawrence (capt.)
12. Josh Aloiai
13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange:
14. Alex Twal
15. Josh Reynolds
16. Matt Eisenhuth
17. Sauaso Sue
X 2
Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest!

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...


tigerap
Member
Member
Posts: 2047
Joined: Tue 06 Oct, 2015 10:08 pm

Post by tigerap » Sun 27 May, 2018 10:22 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sun 27 May, 2018 9:30 pm
1. Tuimoala Lolohea
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Esan Marsters
4. Mahe Fonua
5. Corey Thompson
6. Benji Marshall
7. Luke Brooks
8. Russell Packer
9. Jacob Liddle
10. Ben Matulino
11. Chris Lawrence (capt.)
12. Josh Aloiai
13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange:
14. Alex Twal
15. Josh Reynolds
16. Matt Eisenhuth
17. Sauaso Sue
Yep that’s our best team...

Ivan cleary
Member
Member
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue 30 May, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Ivan cleary » Sun 27 May, 2018 10:24 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sun 27 May, 2018 9:30 pm
1. Tuimoala Lolohea
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Esan Marsters
4. Mahe Fonua
5. Corey Thompson
6. Benji Marshall
7. Luke Brooks
8. Russell Packer
9. Jacob Liddle
10. Ben Matulino
11. Chris Lawrence (capt.)
12. Josh Aloiai
13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange:
14. Alex Twal
15. Josh Reynolds
16. Matt Eisenhuth
17. Sauaso Sue
I think MCK should be on the bench for sue. He has been great off the bench

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 32203
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Sun 27 May, 2018 10:36 pm

tigerap wrote:
Sun 27 May, 2018 10:22 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sun 27 May, 2018 9:30 pm
1. Tuimoala Lolohea
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Esan Marsters
4. Mahe Fonua
5. Corey Thompson
6. Benji Marshall
7. Luke Brooks
8. Russell Packer
9. Jacob Liddle
10. Ben Matulino
11. Chris Lawrence (capt.)
12. Josh Aloiai
13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange:
14. Alex Twal
15. Josh Reynolds
16. Matt Eisenhuth
17. Sauaso Sue
Yep that’s our best team...
x2

User avatar
steve-o
Member
Member
Posts: 1701
Joined: Tue 14 Sep, 2010 4:27 pm
Location: North Carolina

Post by steve-o » Sun 27 May, 2018 10:39 pm

Same as above except Chee-Kam at 12, Aloiai on the bench and Sue left right out.
Year of last finals appearance:
2017 - Storm, Roosters, Broncos, Eels, Sharks, Sea Eagles, Panthers, Cowboys
2016 - Raiders, Bulldogs, Titans
2015 - Rabbitohs, Dragons
2013 - Knights
2011 - Tigers, Warriors

User avatar
WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 2574
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Mon 28 May, 2018 12:24 am

Happy with Geo's selections
:sign:

maxxy86
Member
Member
Posts: 1582
Joined: Fri 04 Mar, 2011 11:54 am

Post by maxxy86 » Mon 28 May, 2018 10:02 am

Geo. wrote:
Sun 27 May, 2018 9:30 pm
1. Tuimoala Lolohea
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Esan Marsters
4. Mahe Fonua
5. Corey Thompson
6. Benji Marshall
7. Luke Brooks
8. Russell Packer
9. Jacob Liddle
10. Ben Matulino
11. Chris Lawrence (capt.)
12. Josh Aloiai
13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange:
14. Alex Twal
15. Josh Reynolds
16. Matt Eisenhuth
17. Sauaso Sue
Good team but I'd change the walking HIA with the beast @17
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2397
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Mon 28 May, 2018 10:08 am

Roosters will be missing.

Dylan Napa in the QLD team.

And strong rumours of Tedesco, Latrell, Fergo, Keary, Cordner in NSW team.

Good time to get them.

User avatar
joelw2002
Member
Member
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun 08 Apr, 2018 1:27 am
Location: Campbelltown

Post by joelw2002 » Mon 28 May, 2018 8:51 pm

1. Lolohea
2. Nofoaluma
3. Marsters
4. Fonua
5. Thompson
6. Benji
7. Brooks
8. Packer
9. Liddle
10. Matulino
11. Lawrence
12. Aloiai
13. Taylor

14. Twal
15. Reynolds
16. Chee-Kam
17. Eisenhuth
President of the Mahe Fonua Fan Club

Mahe Fonua Fan Club Members:

upthetigers. happy tiger. NT Tiger. WestsBenTigers. Masterton. westy81. Tiger Steve. Donald Trump. The Patriot. TigerTiger. TopTiger. Earl. JB58. Magpie Magic. Wildcat777. wt01.

TigersBusDriver
Member
Member
Posts: 909
Joined: Mon 24 Apr, 2017 9:24 pm

Post by TigersBusDriver » Mon 28 May, 2018 9:07 pm

We should win this. Roosters will be without Napa, Tedesco, Cordner, and Mitchell.

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 4337
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Russell » Mon 28 May, 2018 9:13 pm

Happy with Geo's team - best we have at this stage.

No "Wannabeast" is a plus.

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2048
Joined: Mon 29 Aug, 2016 8:52 am

Post by TCL » Mon 28 May, 2018 9:18 pm

1. Moses Mbye
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Esan Marsters
4. Mahe Fonua
5. Corey Thompson
6. Tui Lolehea
7. Luke Brooks
8. Russell Packer
9. Jacob Liddle
10. Ben Matulino
11. Chris Lawrence (capt.)
12. Josh Aloiai
13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange:
14. Alex Twal
15. Josh Reynolds
16. Matt Eisenhuth
17. Michael chee Kham

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39039
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 28 May, 2018 9:42 pm

willow wrote:
Sun 27 May, 2018 10:36 pm
tigerap wrote:
Sun 27 May, 2018 10:22 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sun 27 May, 2018 9:30 pm
1. Tuimoala Lolohea
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Esan Marsters
4. Mahe Fonua
5. Corey Thompson
6. Benji Marshall
7. Luke Brooks
8. Russell Packer
9. Jacob Liddle
10. Ben Matulino
11. Chris Lawrence (capt.)
12. Josh Aloiai
13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange:
14. Alex Twal
15. Josh Reynolds
16. Matt Eisenhuth
17. Sauaso Sue
Yep that’s our best team...
x2
So your out of the MCK Fan club Dan ??

User avatar
stevied
Member
Member
Posts: 973
Joined: Sun 10 Jul, 2011 10:45 am

Post by stevied » Mon 28 May, 2018 9:47 pm

Ivan cleary wrote:
Sun 27 May, 2018 10:24 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sun 27 May, 2018 9:30 pm
1. Tuimoala Lolohea
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Esan Marsters
4. Mahe Fonua
5. Corey Thompson
6. Benji Marshall
7. Luke Brooks
8. Russell Packer
9. Jacob Liddle
10. Ben Matulino
11. Chris Lawrence (capt.)
12. Josh Aloiai
13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange:
14. Alex Twal
15. Josh Reynolds
16. Matt Eisenhuth
17. Sauaso Sue
I think MCK should be on the bench for sue. He has been great off the bench
Agree. There's no way Chee-Kam deserves to be dropped altogether.

Post Reply