Wests Tigers Discussion
jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Re: How things change

Post by jadtiger » Mon 28 May, 2018 12:18 pm

Newtown wrote:
Mon 28 May, 2018 11:23 am
A lot of the forummers are acting like Mitch Moses who blames everybody but himself for not playing to a supreme standard.
Agreed

matchball

Post by matchball » Mon 28 May, 2018 12:24 pm

Newtown wrote:
Mon 28 May, 2018 11:23 am
A lot of the forummers are acting like Mitch Moses who blames everybody but himself for not playing to a supreme standard.
Im lost on this one.
Fans blame the team but its their fault?
You need to clarify.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 28 May, 2018 12:47 pm

A lot of fingerpointing in this thread but no names.... I like to think I'm pretty level in my criticism and praise....
I'd like to know from those who've commented if I'm one of these Forumers this threads targeting?
Don't worry, I can cop it.

Really, the only member that comes to my mind on this topic is BlackandGoldForever... I think we're all. Pretty fair here

Oggy

Post by Oggy » Mon 28 May, 2018 1:36 pm

I hated the commentators Gus was annoying as hell pretty much saying that the last 20 mins the bulldogs are so crap that we would score. and they sounded so bored even with 8 mins to go with the bulldogs attacking the line and almost scoring a few times, there was no praise for our defense it was all about how the bulldogs don't look like scoring

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 28 May, 2018 1:43 pm

Idiotic threads like the one the other night saying we were gone for the year because we were pushed out of the 8 cos the Broncos won are warranted to be bagged, because that isn't critism, its just being plain miserable. Nothing with constructive criticism though. We're much better than we were yesterday and should have won by 20. People are within their rights to be a bit annoyed. The Dogs are rubbish.
Last edited by GNR4LIFE on Mon 28 May, 2018 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tigerbalm

Post by tigerbalm » Mon 28 May, 2018 1:59 pm

I think we should all be focused on the real question.

Is the next game West’s most important game!!!

Demps

Post by Demps » Mon 28 May, 2018 2:01 pm

There cannot be good without bad.
The old tale of love and hate.

If u wanna be a little flower boy and praise the plodders for their poor performances, go for it.

Me and the dark side boys will happily remind the rainbow lollipop princesses that there always needs improvement and we must never admit that it was good enough.

#EmbraceTheDarkness
#TeamHate
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Mon 28 May, 2018 2:06 pm

That is not negative at all..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Mon 28 May, 2018 2:30 pm

Personally I think the sky is falling into my half empty cup of misery.
"Quality Stupidity"

Post by 2041 » Mon 28 May, 2018 2:37 pm

The team is running eighth with a 7-5 record and no realistic claim to having been especially lucky or unlucky: there have been four close wins (less than a converted try), three close defeats, three comfortable wins and two comfortable defeats. On this basis I think it's perfectly possible to see good and bad things.

Personally, I'm absolutely delighted at how they're going relative to what I expected at the start of the season. But at the same time I still think the squad is pretty light on game-breaking talent - it's largely getting by on good coaching, work rate and the Brooksnaissance.

I think there is a major difference between moaning because we don't win every week and being happy at the overall performance while acknowledging that the talent level of the squad is probably not a realistic premiership threat.

westTAHger

Post by westTAHger » Mon 28 May, 2018 2:41 pm

Could it be that after so many years of dis-appointment, and the team defending, better than previous seasons, at the moment, we just simply don't want to see it all fall apart again.

Could it be, we are all very pleased with this year so far, but are wary of the next 12 games.

Could it be the final result next week is: :lol: :lol:
wests tigers 25
rooster 18
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

matchball

Post by matchball » Mon 28 May, 2018 2:42 pm

This is what you get for following a football team forum.
You get your misfits and morons but that makes up the forum and encourages opinions and debates.
I like it and wouldn't change a thing.

How would this forum be if we all agreed? Boring as f#€k.

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Mon 28 May, 2018 2:47 pm

2041 wrote:
Mon 28 May, 2018 2:37 pm
The team is running eighth with a 7-5 record and no realistic claim to having been especially lucky or unlucky: there have been four close wins (less than a converted try), three close defeats, three comfortable wins and two comfortable defeats. On this basis I think it's perfectly possible to see good and bad things.

Personally, I'm absolutely delighted at how they're going relative to what I expected at the start of the season. But at the same time I still think the squad is pretty light on game-breaking talent - it's largely getting by on good coaching, work rate and the Brooksnaissance.

I think there is a major difference between moaning because we don't win every week and being happy at the overall performance while acknowledging that the talent level of the squad is probably not a realistic premiership threat.
I think that's a fair summary.
"Quality Stupidity"

Tarl

Post by Tarl » Mon 28 May, 2018 3:20 pm

2041 wrote:
Mon 28 May, 2018 2:37 pm

The NRL came out and said our loss to Brisbane was the wrong decision. At best I'd call that unlucky. Besides that, I agree with what you're saying.

Tiger Steve

Post by Tiger Steve » Mon 28 May, 2018 3:22 pm

Demps wrote:
Mon 28 May, 2018 2:01 pm

If u wanna be a little flower boy and praise the plodders for their poor performances, go for it.

Me and the dark side boys will happily remind the rainbow lollipop princesses that there always needs improvement and we must never admit that it was good enough.

#EmbraceTheDarkness
#TeamHate
Teamhate - quite sad really
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

Demps

Post by Demps » Mon 28 May, 2018 3:30 pm

Tiger Steve wrote:
Mon 28 May, 2018 3:22 pm
Demps wrote:

#EmbraceTheDarkness
#TeamHate
Whatever nerd.
You can be on #TeamFlowerboyNerd
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Post by 851 » Mon 28 May, 2018 3:34 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Mon 28 May, 2018 12:47 pm
A lot of fingerpointing in this thread but no names.... I like to think I'm pretty level in my criticism and praise....
I'd like to know from those who've commented if I'm one of these Forumers this threads targeting?
Don't worry, I can cop it.

Really, the only member that comes to my mind on this topic is BlackandGoldForever... I think we're all. Pretty fair here
Mate I have no issue with your comments, and I agree, you look to improve every week, and after yesterday we can improve on a host of things, so for someone to state the bleeding obvious and get howled down is pretty weird.
Go hard or go home

Tiger Steve

Post by Tiger Steve » Mon 28 May, 2018 3:35 pm

Demps wrote:
Mon 28 May, 2018 3:30 pm
Tiger Steve wrote:
Mon 28 May, 2018 3:22 pm
Demps wrote:

#EmbraceTheDarkness
#TeamHate
Whatever nerd.
You can be on #TeamFlowerboyNerd
Even sadder.

For the forums most brilliant mind you certainly go for the cheap personal barb pretty quickly. Maybe you’re not as brilliant as you think you are.

Anyway, keep posting your hate. It’s a great laugh really
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.