Hooker Strategy

Wests Tigers Discussion
Russell

Re: Hooker Strategy

Post by Russell » Fri 29 Jun, 2018 11:09 am

happy tiger wrote:
Fri 29 Jun, 2018 10:59 am
Just hope people don't expect instant success with Robbie and Mbye

It could take awhile , lets hope they can find away to tough it out this weekend for a gritty win and build from there

I hope the plan is for Liddle to be back with 2-3 weeks , I don't see what the half season purchase does otherwise

I'm not against Robbie slotting into a quasi lock role for 15-20 minutes to get the best out of Liddle and Farah

They could be very effective working together out of dummy half in attack late in halves of games as long as they run for yards and not play for penalties
Agree with all you say - especially the last paragraph.

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Fri 29 Jun, 2018 11:49 am

happy tiger wrote:
Fri 29 Jun, 2018 10:59 am
Just hope people don't expect instant success with Robbie and Mbye

It could take awhile , lets hope they can find away to tough it out this weekend for a gritty win and build from there

I hope the plan is for Liddle to be back with 2-3 weeks , I don't see what the half season purchase does otherwise

I'm not against Robbie slotting into a quasi lock role for 15-20 minutes to get the best out of Liddle and Farah

They could be very effective working together out of dummy half in attack late in halves of games as long as they run for yards and not play for penalties
RL is also like a chess game and you win by whatever means as long as not dangerous violence. I am shocking for milking the rules of chess but it wins me tourneys. Where is Mr Yang when we need him.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)