Farah's Last Hurrah

Wests Tigers Discussion
Fade To Black

Re: Farah's Last Hurrah

Post by Fade To Black » Tue 14 Aug, 2018 12:47 pm

Eddie wrote:
Tue 14 Aug, 2018 10:06 am
Farah has been excellent for our team.

Without him we would be out of contention by now.
More than happy to have Robbie playing on here next year. By all means give Liddle every chance to make the 9 his own next season but there are no guarantees with him body-wise and Robbie is the best option we have short-term if Liddle doesn't handle the rigours of week to week footy.
Have no doubt that if Farah was here during our miserable mid-season when every man and his rat was tried at hooker we would have won a few of those close games. He is still as good of a competitor as you will find in the NRL and that counts for a lot.

barra

Post by barra » Tue 14 Aug, 2018 1:12 pm

There's no doubt he's been great since coming back, and if it had happened earlier we could well be in a better position.

Play on? Sure, but I do have one or two concerns which are mainly around the contract amount and taking a spot in the 30 squad if he is never going to be played in ISP. But if he is not after massive coin and we can fit in another hooker on small money there are probably few excuses left to say "no".

Mighty Tiger

Post by Mighty Tiger » Tue 14 Aug, 2018 1:17 pm

He has been abig difference for us & deserves to go around again.

I hope Benji does as well with the both of them having a signature send off season.

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Tue 14 Aug, 2018 1:42 pm

My thoughts on both Farah and Benji going around again in 2019 are linked to our recruitment. If we jag some real class I am happy for them to go, but if we sign the usual journeymen, I think we will definitely need both to run around again. Our stocks are not great in the spine