Last act of defiance...

Wests Tigers Discussion
TrueTiger

Last act of defiance...

Post by TrueTiger » Mon 02 Jul, 2018 10:59 am

I know everybody is emotional after yesterdays loss,people bagging out players,name calling and generally spluttering crap about recruits and their worth...
However when we play the Dragons next round,I have about 20 Drags supporters at the club I work at and they are having a bbq and beers day at a private house to watch the game and have asked me to attend...

I WILL BE THERE WITH MY TIGERS JERSEY ON AND WILL BE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THEM CHEERING ALL DAY..I will probably get carved up if we are losing but I will fly the flag ….my last act of defiance against a class team...go the WTs ..

If we get beat,could some of you guys organise a padded cell for me and get me a phsycological assessment...

The idea of this thread is that we shouldn't get to upset with things its only a game and the team isn't a brilliant NRL squad,so we have to make do with what we have got and hope they finish well in the last 8 games to go..
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Mon 02 Jul, 2018 11:08 am

You have to "stare adversity in the eyes and look for a positive outcome"..

shane2801

Post by shane2801 » Mon 02 Jul, 2018 1:37 pm

The way the results are going this year we will probably beat them by 18.
BLACK & WHITE...DYNAMITE!!!!!

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Tue 03 Jul, 2018 7:29 am

shane2801 wrote:
Mon 02 Jul, 2018 1:37 pm
The way the results are going this year we will probably beat them by 18.
That would be great.....and if we did,I wonder what the conversation would be regarding our team then...

Demps

Post by Demps » Tue 03 Jul, 2018 7:36 am

Cool story bro
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

bathursttiger

Post by bathursttiger » Tue 03 Jul, 2018 8:12 am

TrueTiger wrote:
Mon 02 Jul, 2018 10:59 am
I know everybody is emotional after yesterdays loss,people bagging out players,name calling and generally spluttering crap about recruits and their worth...
However when we play the Dragons next round,I have about 20 Drags supporters at the club I work at and they are having a bbq and beers day at a private house to watch the game and have asked me to attend...

I WILL BE THERE WITH MY TIGERS JERSEY ON AND WILL BE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THEM CHEERING ALL DAY..I will probably get carved up if we are losing but I will fly the flag ….my last act of defiance against a class team...go the WTs ..

If we get beat,could some of you guys organise a padded cell for me and get me a phsycological assessment...

The idea of this thread is that we shouldn't get to upset with things its only a game and the team isn't a brilliant NRL squad,so we have to make do with what we have got and hope they finish well in the last 8 games to go..
Not me TT I'm Black Gold and White until I die.

Nucky Thompson

Post by Nucky Thompson » Tue 03 Jul, 2018 8:18 am

TrueTiger wrote:
Mon 02 Jul, 2018 10:59 am

Your right mate can tell there some real immature comments on here of late.

Hopefully mods step in.