MWZ leaving making way for somebody else?

Wests Tigers Discussion
User avatar
avocadoontoast
Member
Member
Posts: 1380
Joined: Fri 11 Sep, 2009 10:53 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: MWZ leaving making way for somebody else?

Post by avocadoontoast » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 8:48 pm

mtd wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 8:11 pm
avocadoontoast wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 9:03 pm
mtd wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 5:00 pm
avocadoontoast wrote:
Sun 08 Jul, 2018 8:45 pm


Why would Woods have even wanted to come back? He left because he was sick of carrying a bad pack. Our pack now is even worse.
woods ain't that great himself...
He’s a hell of a lot better than the idiots we have (Twal excluded).
yeah right.... cause everyone was saying that 5 rounds in!!!
woods is a stats man, a flopper and dorldler. i'd take packer and matulino anyday.
I made more metres getting up from the couch to go to the toilet and back than Packer did last game. He’s completely useless.


User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22663
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 8:51 pm

There's a good chance Packer is playing injured, but carry on....

weststigerman
Member
Member
Posts: 625
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 2:04 pm

Post by weststigerman » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 8:52 pm

avocadoontoast wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 8:48 pm
mtd wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 8:11 pm
avocadoontoast wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 9:03 pm
mtd wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 5:00 pm


woods ain't that great himself...
He’s a hell of a lot better than the idiots we have (Twal excluded).
yeah right.... cause everyone was saying that 5 rounds in!!!
woods is a stats man, a flopper and dorldler. i'd take packer and matulino anyday.
I made more metres getting up from the couch to go to the toilet and back than Packer did last game. He’s completely useless.
How many metres did Twal make last game?

User avatar
Tiger Steve
Member
Member
Posts: 1987
Joined: Wed 29 Mar, 2017 5:30 pm
Location: Chatswood West

Post by Tiger Steve » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 8:53 pm

avocadoontoast wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 8:48 pm
mtd wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 8:11 pm
avocadoontoast wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 9:03 pm
mtd wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 5:00 pm


woods ain't that great himself...
He’s a hell of a lot better than the idiots we have (Twal excluded).
yeah right.... cause everyone was saying that 5 rounds in!!!
woods is a stats man, a flopper and dorldler. i'd take packer and matulino anyday.
I made more metres getting up from the couch to go to the toilet and back than Packer did last game. He’s completely useless.
Well there’s a fan day coming up so make sure you get out there and give it to him straight
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10167
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 8:54 pm

weststigerman wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 8:52 pm
avocadoontoast wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 8:48 pm
mtd wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 8:11 pm
avocadoontoast wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 9:03 pm


He’s a hell of a lot better than the idiots we have (Twal excluded).
yeah right.... cause everyone was saying that 5 rounds in!!!
woods is a stats man, a flopper and dorldler. i'd take packer and matulino anyday.
I made more metres getting up from the couch to go to the toilet and back than Packer did last game. He’s completely useless.
How many metres did Twal make last game?
46
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !


User avatar
avocadoontoast
Member
Member
Posts: 1380
Joined: Fri 11 Sep, 2009 10:53 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Post by avocadoontoast » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 9:10 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 8:51 pm
There's a good chance Packer is playing injured, but carry on....
If he’s injured he shouldn’t be playing, but carry on.

User avatar
avocadoontoast
Member
Member
Posts: 1380
Joined: Fri 11 Sep, 2009 10:53 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Post by avocadoontoast » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 9:11 pm

Tiger Steve wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 8:53 pm
avocadoontoast wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 8:48 pm
mtd wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 8:11 pm
avocadoontoast wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 9:03 pm


He’s a hell of a lot better than the idiots we have (Twal excluded).
yeah right.... cause everyone was saying that 5 rounds in!!!
woods is a stats man, a flopper and dorldler. i'd take packer and matulino anyday.
I made more metres getting up from the couch to go to the toilet and back than Packer did last game. He’s completely useless.
Well there’s a fan day coming up so make sure you get out there and give it to him straight
He’d be too lazy to run after me.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22663
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 9:17 pm

avocadoontoast wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 9:10 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 8:51 pm
There's a good chance Packer is playing injured, but carry on....
If he’s injured he shouldn’t be playing, but carry on.
Coaching and medical staff obviously think he should. I’ll take their opinion thanks. Season”s over anyway. Who cares.

User avatar
avocadoontoast
Member
Member
Posts: 1380
Joined: Fri 11 Sep, 2009 10:53 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Post by avocadoontoast » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 9:20 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 9:17 pm
avocadoontoast wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 9:10 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tue 10 Jul, 2018 8:51 pm
There's a good chance Packer is playing injured, but carry on....
If he’s injured he shouldn’t be playing, but carry on.
Coaching and medical staff obviously think he should. I’ll take their opinion thanks. Season”s over anyway. Who cares.
I don’t care either. I’m over it.

Post Reply