Jnr Development Signings

Pawsandclaws

Re: Jnr Development Signings

Post by Pawsandclaws » Wed 21 Nov, 2018 1:11 pm

A quick list, there probably a lot more. but except for one, accelerated progression and talent.

Marshall
Seve
T’eo
Woods
Tedesco
Moses
Brooks
Liddle
Mikaele
Smith
Talau
Madden
Cini

WT2K

Post by WT2K » Mon 26 Nov, 2018 11:49 am

Cini scored 4 tries for Aus schoolboys overnight VS Englad Colleges. Aus won 92-0
No more plodders!
:sign:

IBleedBlack&Orange

Post by IBleedBlack&Orange » Mon 26 Nov, 2018 11:52 am

WT2K wrote:
Mon 26 Nov, 2018 11:49 am
Cini scored 4 tries for Aus schoolboys overnight VS Englad Colleges. Aus won 92-0
Wests Tigers young guns Jock Madden, Tommy Talau and Zac Cini were the standouts of that game. We have a lot of young players coming through which is a good thing but we need to give them a chance at top grade. I know thay are schoolboys but soon they will need to know what top grade is like
Search "clinton gage drone" on YouTube and subscribe to the channel "Drone Photography"

TYGA

Post by TYGA » Mon 26 Nov, 2018 10:45 pm

Kelly Egan is quietly doing a top line job in terms of junior recruitment. He has history in this area astute operator.

Balmain Boy

Post by Balmain Boy » Mon 26 Nov, 2018 11:13 pm

I think you'll find its David Warwick Tyga...

Having just watched the first game of the schoolboys I must admit to being a tad disappointed with how our young boys played. No one was poor, but there were some real standouts but our boys were largely invisible.

Cini scoring 4 is of course great, but they were ones where he could stroll across the line unopposed, so we couldn't really see what he has to offer.

Madden's goal kicking was good but it was mainly the hooker, fullback and right centre that ripped them to shreds. Not sure our boys made a single break in a 90 point thrashing.

Link to the full replay

TYGA

Post by TYGA » Mon 26 Nov, 2018 11:40 pm

Balmain Boy wrote:
Mon 26 Nov, 2018 11:13 pm

Having just watched the first game of the schoolboys I must admit to being a tad disappointed with how our young boys played. No one was poor, but there were some real standouts but our boys were largely invisible.

Cini scoring 4 is of course great, but they were ones where he could stroll across the line unopposed, so we couldn't really see what he has to offer.

Madden's goal kicking was good but it was mainly the hooker, fullback and right centre that ripped them to shreds. Not sure our boys made a single break in a 90 point thrashing.

Link to the full replay
Yeah that’s the bloke I was thinking of. Looking positive.

Russell

Post by Russell » Tue 27 Nov, 2018 8:09 am

IBleedBlack&Orange wrote:
Mon 26 Nov, 2018 11:52 am
WT2K wrote:
Mon 26 Nov, 2018 11:49 am
Wests Tigers young guns Jock Madden, Tommy Talau and Zac Cini were the standouts of that game. We have a lot of young players coming through which is a good thing but we need to give them a chance at top grade. I know thay are schoolboys but soon they will need to know what top grade is like
Yep, give all the SG Ball and HM boys a run as well - give them a taste.

Don't worry about the NRL team making the finals though.

I've heard some sill suggestions - this takes the cake. Lol

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Tue 27 Nov, 2018 11:39 am

Balmain Boy wrote:
Mon 26 Nov, 2018 11:13 pm

With due respect, how can you legitimately make a critique off the back of a 92-0 score? Every man and his dog lining up for tries, broken tackles and line breaks everywhere. Esp when Tigers players were #6, #5 and #19?

Any match where a winger crosses 4 times is a good outing, even if he's not making line breaks himself. He doesn't need to, with the rest of the side making breaks so easily. And Madden at 5/8th, he just needs to move the ball around and find the big boys, not be doing it all himself.

They'll face a sterner test from the Academy side?

WT2K

Post by WT2K » Thu 29 Nov, 2018 8:28 am

Cini two tries and Talau one.
Aus schoolboys 30
Yorkshire Academy 22
No more plodders!
:sign: