Ivan Cleary admits he wants to bring his son Nathan to the Wests Tigers

Wests Tigers Discussion
Geo.

Re: Ivan Cleary admits he wants to bring his son Nathan to the Wests Tigers

Post by Geo. » Tue 07 Aug, 2018 6:11 am

trafford10 wrote:
Tue 07 Aug, 2018 5:53 am
If you think Gould/Penrith aren't after Ivan you rocks in your head.
I'd be more concerned about the Dogs avoiding the spoon if it was me
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

iofthetigers

Post by iofthetigers » Tue 07 Aug, 2018 6:17 am

bathursttiger wrote:
Tue 07 Aug, 2018 12:13 am
Gus said on 100% footy that the position has been offered to a current NRL coach just waiting for an answer.
Either Ivan or Trent Barrett maybe even Seibold!
I think it would be Bennett or Fittler, for Cleary to go back to a club that sacked him, he would need to get a release from a CEO that was also sacked by Gould. No chance

bathursttiger

Post by bathursttiger » Tue 07 Aug, 2018 7:29 am

iofthetigers wrote:
Tue 07 Aug, 2018 6:17 am
bathursttiger wrote:
Tue 07 Aug, 2018 12:13 am
Gus said on 100% footy that the position has been offered to a current NRL coach just waiting for an answer.
Either Ivan or Trent Barrett maybe even Seibold!
I think it would be Bennett or Fittler, for Cleary to go back to a club that sacked him, he would need to get a release from a CEO that was also sacked by Gould. No chance
I think that Trent Barrett/ John Cartwright double act might be the front runners.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Tue 07 Aug, 2018 8:08 am

Geo. wrote:
Tue 07 Aug, 2018 6:11 am
trafford10 wrote:
Private joke eh?

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Tue 07 Aug, 2018 8:13 am

If it wasnt for Gus's strong denial last week the media would be all over Barrett not Cleary.

Trent Barrett makes a lot of sense.
Its an opinion!

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Tue 07 Aug, 2018 8:13 am

innsaneink wrote:
Tue 07 Aug, 2018 8:08 am
Geo. wrote:
trafford10 wrote:
Private joke eh?
Ole Taff is a Dogs supporter..search posts
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

trafford10

Post by trafford10 » Tue 07 Aug, 2018 8:34 am

Geo. wrote:
trafford10 wrote:
True but we are at least seeing some young blokes comming through. Titans to lose last 4 games and collect the spoon, maybe? Or hopefully Parramatta, thanks for nothing Jarryd Hayne

But seriously you guys it's not Bennett or Siebold it's Cleary and Ivan apparently still has close ties with people there at Penrith so walking back in will not be that awkward.

Gould will be backing a truck load of cash up Ivan's driveway with a strong roster, huge junior programe and their academy, I don't know.......Ivan may park the bus by the side of the road and hand the keys to Robbie. 1st Captian Coach in 50 years but Robbie will be thinking it.

Nelson

Post by Nelson » Tue 07 Aug, 2018 8:53 am

trafford10 wrote:
Tue 07 Aug, 2018 8:34 am
Geo. wrote:
trafford10 wrote:
True but we are at least seeing some young blokes comming through. Titans to lose last 4 games and collect the spoon, maybe? Or hopefully Parramatta, thanks for nothing Jarryd Hayne

But seriously you guys it's not Bennett or Siebold it's Cleary and Ivan apparently still has close ties with people there at Penrith so walking back in will not be that awkward.

Gould will be backing a truck load of cash up Ivan's driveway with a strong roster, huge junior programe and their academy, I don't know.......Ivan may park the bus by the side of the road and hand the keys to Robbie. 1st Captian Coach in 50 years but Robbie will be thinking it.
It's not the walking in part that's awkward, it's the walking out.

clifferdSH

Post by clifferdSH » Tue 07 Aug, 2018 8:54 am

trafford10 wrote:
Geo. wrote:
trafford10 wrote:

For ivan to go back to penriff would be like going back to a crazy ex, no matter how good the money is

Money is one thing, looking like a tool for the rest of your nrl career is another. Hes built tigers from the scrap heap to where he is now, stated he loves the club, heading in the right direction...why leave?

fibrodreaming

Post by fibrodreaming » Tue 07 Aug, 2018 8:55 am

But seriously you guys it's not Bennett or Siebold it's Cleary ...................
[/quote]

You obviously have very good inside information - who is your source ?

trafford10

Post by trafford10 » Tue 07 Aug, 2018 9:46 am

fibrodreaming wrote:
Tue 07 Aug, 2018 8:55 am
But seriously you guys it's not Bennett or Siebold it's Cleary ...................
You obviously have very good inside information - who is your source ?
[/quote]

Commonsense is my inside information.....what was all that stuff from Gas last week about not standing in the way of a father & son wanting to play together do you think. Cystal ball or inside knowledge?

Tacky

Post by Tacky » Tue 07 Aug, 2018 9:49 am

trafford10 wrote:
Geo. wrote:
trafford10 wrote:

At least you blokes beat the Broncos and keeping us in finals contention. As for Cleary, I don't see him being able to work with Gould again. I don't know why he would want to. In the Q&As he's done, he keeps talking about how important the Coach, CEO relationship is. Even tho Gus isn't CEO, I think its pretty obvious what he's hinting at.
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer. Ken Y.

trafford10

Post by trafford10 » Tue 07 Aug, 2018 10:40 am

Tacky wrote:
Tue 07 Aug, 2018 9:49 am
trafford10 wrote:
Geo. wrote:
trafford10 wrote:

At least you blokes beat the Broncos and keeping us in finals contention. As for Cleary, I don't see him being able to work with Gould again. I don't know why he would want to. In the Q&As he's done, he keeps talking about how important the Coach, CEO relationship is. Even tho Gus isn't CEO, I think its pretty obvious what he's hinting at.
Yes dispite the best efforts of Ben Cummings. Isn't he the same ref that screwed you guys over in that game against Brisbane who gifted to the game to Brisbane with that last minute penalty?

old man tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by old man tiger » Tue 07 Aug, 2018 10:46 am

trafford10 wrote:
Tue 07 Aug, 2018 10:40 am
Tacky wrote:
trafford10 wrote:
Geo. wrote:

Yes dispite the best efforts of Ben Cummings. Isn't he the same ref that screwed you guys over in that game against Brisbane who gifted to the game to Brisbane with that last minute penalty?

Ashley Clown I thought

trafford10

Post by trafford10 » Tue 07 Aug, 2018 11:18 am

old man tiger wrote:
Tue 07 Aug, 2018 10:46 am
trafford10 wrote:
Tue 07 Aug, 2018 10:40 am
Tacky wrote:
trafford10 wrote:

Ashley Clown I thought
That's right, I watched that match and couldn't believe that penalty.
However the NRL is a joke with the refs effectively a law unto themselves.