New coach.. Who should we target?

Wests Tigers Discussion
User avatar
Tiger Steve
Member
Member
Posts: 1740
Joined: Wed 29 Mar, 2017 5:30 pm
Location: Chatswood West

Re: New coach.. Who should we target?

Post by Tiger Steve » Wed 15 Aug, 2018 10:40 pm

I turned on Fox tonight to watch NRL360 and I thought, “you know what - I’m sick of the bulldust coming from these morons.” Watched reruns of Seinfeld instead.

Cannot believe a word these overrated journalistic hacks say. Kramer on the other hand .......
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.


User avatar
guyofthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1067
Joined: Sun 19 Feb, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by guyofthetiger » Wed 15 Aug, 2018 10:52 pm

Barrett - with Nathan Brown as assistant...

To give him a good slap when he comes up with his usual ridiculous team shuffles...
Crush, kill and destroy!
Said that golden Android!
Pineapples from the Dawn of Time

WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 3642
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Wed 15 Aug, 2018 11:52 pm

Tiger Steve wrote:
Wed 15 Aug, 2018 10:40 pm
I turned on Fox tonight to watch NRL360 and I thought, “you know what - I’m sick of the bulldust coming from these morons.” Watched reruns of Seinfeld instead.

Cannot believe a word these overrated journalistic hacks say. Kramer on the other hand .......
Kramer and Costanza as our next coaching duo!!
No more plodders!
:sign:

User avatar
TigerSkins
Member
Member
Posts: 460
Joined: Sun 10 Nov, 2013 8:28 pm
Location: Canberra

Post by TigerSkins » Wed 15 Aug, 2018 11:57 pm

dazza65 wrote:
Thu 09 Aug, 2018 2:26 pm
Mage for me

If it works then Hook as GM and Jnr development
Madge is apparently heading to the Northern beaches .. ??

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 28894
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Thu 16 Aug, 2018 5:35 am

magpiecol wrote:
Wed 15 Aug, 2018 10:28 pm
851 wrote:
Wed 15 Aug, 2018 6:49 pm
hobbo wrote:
Wed 15 Aug, 2018 6:17 pm
851 wrote:
Wed 15 Aug, 2018 3:26 pm
The players boycotted a club night organised by Paul White to head over to Wayne's, in a sort of show of support for the great one
I heard it was Wayno and Darius that we’re the only no shows ?!
True, but other players left early to go to Waynes
Fake news I'm afraid.
Oh really?
How do you know that Col?


seadoggy
Member
Member
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue 22 Dec, 2009 10:08 am

Post by seadoggy » Thu 16 Aug, 2018 8:16 am

Adam O'Brien, melbourne assistant coach.

User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 6225
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Thu 16 Aug, 2018 1:32 pm

magpiecol wrote:
Wed 15 Aug, 2018 10:28 pm
851 wrote:
Wed 15 Aug, 2018 6:49 pm
hobbo wrote:
Wed 15 Aug, 2018 6:17 pm
851 wrote:
Wed 15 Aug, 2018 3:26 pm
The players boycotted a club night organised by Paul White to head over to Wayne's, in a sort of show of support for the great one
I heard it was Wayno and Darius that we’re the only no shows ?!
True, but other players left early to go to Waynes
Fake news I'm afraid.
I saw Bennett getting interviewed, he said I thought all the texts were a gee up about coming over for a bbq, then they all started turning up.
He also said I told them I didn't have a bbq but they could come over any way.
Are you saying Wayne lied.
Go hard or go home

tigeress
Member
Member
Posts: 765
Joined: Mon 12 Oct, 2009 5:44 pm
Location: South Burnett Qld

Post by tigeress » Thu 16 Aug, 2018 3:08 pm

Brett Hodgson

Sunnycoast tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 320
Joined: Fri 04 Mar, 2011 9:45 am
Location: SunshineCoast

Post by Sunnycoast tiger » Thu 16 Aug, 2018 3:14 pm

seadoggy wrote:
Thu 16 Aug, 2018 8:16 am
Adam O'Brien, melbourne assistant coach.
Him or Jason Demetriou Brisbane assistant coach, two very good up and coming coaches IMO.

User avatar
sheer64
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 5546
Joined: Sun 23 Sep, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by sheer64 » Thu 16 Aug, 2018 3:18 pm

tigeress wrote:
Thu 16 Aug, 2018 3:08 pm
Brett Hodgson
x 2
Arise Sir Waste Anasta, Tool of the highest order!

AnnandaleTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 560
Joined: Fri 31 Mar, 2017 9:49 am

Post by AnnandaleTiger » Thu 16 Aug, 2018 3:40 pm

When we know about our coach having different plans why don’t we resurrect this thread.

A lot can change in 18months or 4 1/2 years

Post Reply