The Ultimate Power Play - NO DEAL

Wests Tigers Discussion
User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8172
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Re: The Ultimate Power Play - NO DEAL

Post by Demps » Tue 07 Aug, 2018 8:48 pm

Eye Of Da Tiger wrote:
Tue 07 Aug, 2018 8:45 pm
Demps wrote:
Tue 07 Aug, 2018 8:43 pm
I think Ivan will be in a more hated position than Sonny Bill was when he walked out on the bulldogs....

... Possibly the most hated person in the game.
Only by us. No one else will care in a year.
Mate, have a browse elsewhere.
A lot of people are NRL fans as a whole as well as following the club they follow.

A lot of people backing the tigers here... Talkin sport was on fire tonight. League unlimited and zero tackles all pretty united....
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.


kingbrooks
Member
Member
Posts: 337
Joined: Sun 09 Apr, 2017 9:15 am

Post by kingbrooks » Tue 07 Aug, 2018 8:48 pm

Lol.

To be honest, if we can find an adequate replacement, let him go. As previously said, the entire shine is gone of IC if he wants to sign with penrith. Good for him. The grass is greener there.

Mccarry
Member
Member
Posts: 572
Joined: Fri 21 Jun, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by Mccarry » Tue 07 Aug, 2018 8:49 pm

That’s a lot of Tiges fans giving you a spray every time they see you for the rest of your life.

Huge call.

This type of hate will last decades.

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8172
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Tue 07 Aug, 2018 8:53 pm

Yeah we have 20k members....

Guarantee there is a lot more fans than that out there...
Not just tigers fans & this nonsense doesn't pass the pub test.
Ivan will be a marked man.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Eye Of Da Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2020
Joined: Wed 16 Jan, 2013 10:49 pm

Post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Tue 07 Aug, 2018 8:58 pm

Demps wrote:
Tue 07 Aug, 2018 8:48 pm
Eye Of Da Tiger wrote:
Tue 07 Aug, 2018 8:45 pm
Demps wrote:
Tue 07 Aug, 2018 8:43 pm
I think Ivan will be in a more hated position than Sonny Bill was when he walked out on the bulldogs....

... Possibly the most hated person in the game.
Only by us. No one else will care in a year.
Mate, have a browse elsewhere.
A lot of people are NRL fans as a whole as well as following the club they follow.

A lot of people backing the tigers here... Talkin sport was on fire tonight. League unlimited and zero tackles all pretty united....
Hope so. Scum act.


TigersBusDriver
Member
Member
Posts: 1189
Joined: Mon 24 Apr, 2017 9:24 pm

Post by TigersBusDriver » Tue 07 Aug, 2018 8:59 pm

Cleary is a con artist. Offiially lost all my respect, regardless of whether he leaves or not. The fact he had the nerve to hold a meeting with Panthers officials regarding his contract behind the same administration he is contracted to (NOT TO MENTION BEFORE A SEASON-ENDING LOSS TO THE DOGS) shows where his heart is. Dare I say it, worse than Mitch Moses.

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8172
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Tue 07 Aug, 2018 9:01 pm

This is the most ultimate betrayal the club has ever faced.

Worse than Prince smug smile when signing for the titans and throwing the season away...

Worse than Woods throwing the captaincy in the gutter and turning his back on the club.

We scooped Ivan out of the trash heap and gave him the keys. He was shown nothing but appreciation from the club, the board, the players and most importantly the fans.

This will not be taken lightly.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

TigersBusDriver
Member
Member
Posts: 1189
Joined: Mon 24 Apr, 2017 9:24 pm

Post by TigersBusDriver » Tue 07 Aug, 2018 9:05 pm

Ivan "If you sign a contract, stick to it" Cleary

User avatar
Roar Power
Member
Member
Posts: 458
Joined: Tue 12 Jul, 2011 6:16 am

Post by Roar Power » Tue 07 Aug, 2018 9:06 pm

Seriously how did it get to this.

We are a laughing stock. No pull and a breeding ground for the rich to take as they please.

TigersBusDriver
Member
Member
Posts: 1189
Joined: Mon 24 Apr, 2017 9:24 pm

Post by TigersBusDriver » Tue 07 Aug, 2018 9:14 pm

Roar Power wrote:
Tue 07 Aug, 2018 9:06 pm
Seriously how did it get to this.

We are a laughing stock. No pull and a breeding ground for the rich to take as they please.
How quick things go wrong for Tigers fans. You would expect to be laughing and branding the club that just recently sacked their coach 4 weeks from the finals as a basket case, but no somehow this situation makes us look even worse and practically ruin all the progress we've made.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29347
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Tue 07 Aug, 2018 9:19 pm

Relax guys we will be the NRL's fairytale team next year...it's rigged..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10150
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Tue 07 Aug, 2018 9:20 pm

TigersBusDriver wrote:
Tue 07 Aug, 2018 9:14 pm
Roar Power wrote:
Tue 07 Aug, 2018 9:06 pm
Seriously how did it get to this.

We are a laughing stock. No pull and a breeding ground for the rich to take as they please.
How quick things go wrong for Tigers fans. You would expect to be laughing and branding the club that just recently sacked their coach 4 weeks from the finals as a basket case, but no somehow this situation makes us look even worse and practically ruin all the progress we've made.
We were plodding along quite comfortably and then ...BANG !

Out of nowhere the bus has had its arse end removed by an RPG .
:brick:
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10150
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Tue 07 Aug, 2018 9:21 pm

Geo. wrote:
Tue 07 Aug, 2018 9:19 pm
Relax guys we will be the NRL's fairytale team next year...it's rigged..
You promise ?
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

TigersBusDriver
Member
Member
Posts: 1189
Joined: Mon 24 Apr, 2017 9:24 pm

Post by TigersBusDriver » Tue 07 Aug, 2018 9:23 pm

hobbo wrote:
Tue 07 Aug, 2018 9:20 pm
TigersBusDriver wrote:
Tue 07 Aug, 2018 9:14 pm
Roar Power wrote:
Tue 07 Aug, 2018 9:06 pm
Seriously how did it get to this.

We are a laughing stock. No pull and a breeding ground for the rich to take as they please.
How quick things go wrong for Tigers fans. You would expect to be laughing and branding the club that just recently sacked their coach 4 weeks from the finals as a basket case, but no somehow this situation makes us look even worse and practically ruin all the progress we've made.
We were plodding along quite comfortably and then ...BANG !

Out of nowhere the bus has had its arse end removed by an RPG .
:brick:
It's fine. Cleary stays, we continue our plodding ways. Cleary goes, we continue our plodding ways after we sue the absolute crap out of him and the Panthers administration. Win-win, am I right?

User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 6356
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Tue 07 Aug, 2018 9:24 pm

hobbo wrote:
Tue 07 Aug, 2018 9:20 pm
TigersBusDriver wrote:
Tue 07 Aug, 2018 9:14 pm
Roar Power wrote:
Tue 07 Aug, 2018 9:06 pm
Seriously how did it get to this.

We are a laughing stock. No pull and a breeding ground for the rich to take as they please.
How quick things go wrong for Tigers fans. You would expect to be laughing and branding the club that just recently sacked their coach 4 weeks from the finals as a basket case, but no somehow this situation makes us look even worse and practically ruin all the progress we've made.
We were plodding along quite comfortably and then ...BANG !

Out of nowhere the bus has had its arse end removed by an RPG .
:brick:
Happily plodding, never thought I would go back to that, but I wish
Go hard or go home

bathursttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2764
Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by bathursttiger » Tue 07 Aug, 2018 9:26 pm

Eye Of Da Tiger wrote:
Tue 07 Aug, 2018 8:45 pm
Demps wrote:
Tue 07 Aug, 2018 8:43 pm
I think Ivan will be in a more hated position than Sonny Bill was when he walked out on the bulldogs....

... Possibly the most hated person in the game.
Only by us. No one else will care in a year.
Don't bet on that, the TIgers are liked by a lot of people as there second club or a club that they like.
I've had friend say the hate Gould's guts after what he is trying to do with IC.

TigersBusDriver
Member
Member
Posts: 1189
Joined: Mon 24 Apr, 2017 9:24 pm

Post by TigersBusDriver » Tue 07 Aug, 2018 9:28 pm

Check the League Unlimited forum, they're none too pleased about the whole scenario. On the other hand, the Kennel's having a good laugh at us (and Tacky).

bathursttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2764
Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by bathursttiger » Tue 07 Aug, 2018 9:28 pm

Demps wrote:
Tue 07 Aug, 2018 9:01 pm
This is the most ultimate betrayal the club has ever faced.

Worse than Prince smug smile when signing for the titans and throwing the season away...

Worse than Woods throwing the captaincy in the gutter and turning his back on the club.

We scooped Ivan out of the trash heap and gave him the keys. He was shown nothing but appreciation from the club, the board, the players and most importantly the fans.

This will not be taken lightly.
Well said Demps.

Post Reply