Geo. wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 7:38 pm
Donald Trump wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 7:33 pm
Geo. wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 6:41 pm
Donald Trump wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 6:31 pm
I cannot believe how many of you have your head in the sand. The guy is covering up and got flustered when asked about it.

Guilty! Guilty! Guilty!

Get rid of Cleary, sign Madge and win comps.

#winning

Sign the guy sacked from Souff's..OK..
Better than a guy who doesn’t want to be here and last time I checked, hasn’t won a comp. Is Cleary related to Brian Smith?

Hey thanks for playing “I got owned by Trumpy”
Gee now I know how Vladimir feels... :roll:
Gold
"Quality Stupidity"

Donald Trump

Post by Donald Trump » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 9:39 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 9:01 pm
Donald Trump wrote:
Geo. wrote:
Donald Trump wrote:
I cannot believe how many of you have your head in the sand. The guy is covering up and got flustered when asked about it.

Guilty! Guilty! Guilty!

#winning

Better than a guy who doesn’t want to be here and last time I checked, hasn’t won a comp. Is Cleary related to Brian Smith?

Donnie,I used to think you were a bit of a drip, but now I know that you are the complete drip :crazy
Cool story bro.
Let's make the Tigers great again!

Donald Trump

Post by Donald Trump » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 9:45 pm

Deadset i can’t wait for everyone thinking Cleary is going to stay and isnt dodgy spit the dummy when he goes to Penrith before his Tigers contract is finished.

The guy is a flog and is going to drop the Tigers like a hot potato. He reminds me of my ex sister in law. I told my brother the whole time - mate her name is Kerry (that’s not a good sign) and she is a whore.

He didn’t listen. Then when she actually turned out to be a whore he was angry and upset when they got divorced.

Hey hey hey, just saying to think about it.

Trumpy

TigerSkins

Post by TigerSkins » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 9:53 pm

Donald Trump wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 9:45 pm
Deadset i can’t wait for everyone thinking Cleary is going to stay and isnt dodgy spit the dummy when he goes to Penrith before his Tigers contract is finished.

The guy is a flog and is going to drop the Tigers like a hot potato. He reminds me of my ex sister in law. I told my brother the whole time - mate her name is Kerry (that’s not a good sign) and she is a whore.

He didn’t listen. Then when she actually turned out to be a whore he was angry and upset when they got divorced.

Trumpy
On 360 tonight Paul Kent is deadset certain that Cleary WILL be coaching the Panthers next season .. !! He believes the deal is done, and that Cleary gave a weak written statement the other day that said .. "I intend to see out my contract" .. is all hogwash and just a coverup that will allow him to walk .. !!

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 9:57 pm

TigerSkins wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 9:53 pm
Donald Trump wrote:

Trumpy
On 360 tonight Paul Kent is deadset certain that Cleary WILL be coaching the Panthers next season .. !! He believes the deal is done, and that Cleary gave a weak written statement the other day that said .. "I intend to see out my contract" .. is all hogwash and just a coverup that will allow him to walk .. !!
That will make for an interesting legal situation.
How will that cover up statement allow for him to walk prior to the end of his contract? Does the Wests Tigers management agree that the statement will cover Ivan and allow him to break his contract? Have they now decided not to play hardball? No law suits?
Last edited by NT Tiger on Mon 13 Aug, 2018 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Quality Stupidity"

tigerap

Post by tigerap » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 9:59 pm

TigerSkins wrote:
Donald Trump wrote:

Trumpy
Sadly, the NRL feeds and survives on hype and speculation. All the so called expert journos feed the speculation to sell papers and pump up the ratings of shows like NRL 360 and the footy show( which returned best ratings last Thursday)...if Ivan leaves the Tigers to coach Penriff in 2019 as Kent claims, Ivan’s reputation and credibility will suffer unrepairable damage.....it won’t happen...

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 10:03 pm

I thought all this crap was done and dusted ?
Well at least for 2 more years :lol:
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 10:05 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 8:50 pm
Perhaps a bit of denial from the faithful.
Denial of what?
Ifs and maybes?

None of us know what the future holds, myself...I'll just take the coaches word over Gus and trash journos...yeah, we all know things can change in a week in this game....no point worrying about the future, live in the now.

clokan
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by clokan » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 10:07 pm

hobbo wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 10:03 pm
This will only go away if NC signs with the Tigers

WT2K

Post by WT2K » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 10:10 pm

hobbo wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 10:03 pm
Same here.. Getting rather boring now. Free clicks and views for the journos I guess.
No more plodders!
:sign:

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 10:14 pm

Rothfield is worried that this (story) won't go away because IC won't answer journalists questions.
Is that a lame way of trying to keep the story alive?

So Ivan what's the real story?
No comment.
See I told you there was a story there!
Last edited by NT Tiger on Mon 13 Aug, 2018 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Quality Stupidity"

magpiecol

Post by magpiecol » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 10:14 pm

Donald Trump wrote:
Geo. wrote:
Donald Trump wrote:

Guilty! Guilty! Guilty!

#winning

Your a goose. Guilty of what?

Cleary may not have one a premiership, along with a majority of other coaches, what he has done most successfully is to strengthen and set up teams for the future.

He set up both the Warriors and the Panthers. The Weststigers are a work in progress. Basket case for the last couple of years and now knocking on the door of the finals.

So until you know what you are talking about, may I suggest putting a lid on it.

:blah :crazy

Donald Trump

Post by Donald Trump » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 10:18 pm

magpiecol wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 10:14 pm
Donald Trump wrote:
Geo. wrote:
Donald Trump wrote:

Guilty! Guilty! Guilty!

#winning

Your a goose. Guilty of what?

Cleary may not have one a premiership, along with a majority of other coaches, what he has done most successfully is to strengthen and set up teams for the future.

He set up both the Warriors and the Panthers. The Weststigers are a work in progress. Basket case for the last couple of years and now knocking on the door of the finals.

So until you know what you are talking about, may I suggest putting a lid on it.

:blah :crazy
“One a premiership” ?

:roll

Tiger Steve

Post by Tiger Steve » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 10:25 pm

Well the team certainly played like they still had faith in the coach. That’s a pretty good indicator I reckon.

I think our Trump is spreading fake news
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Tue 14 Aug, 2018 6:04 am

The Patriot wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 8:50 pm
Perhaps a bit of denial from the faithful.
I think it;s just... the Tele boys are sticking solid pushing their agenda, surprised others dont see this.
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

mtd

Post by mtd » Tue 14 Aug, 2018 7:07 am

TigerSkins wrote:
Donald Trump wrote:

Trumpy
Kent didn't say he was deadset certain. The panel of kent, ikin and rothfield speculated that clearys wording was fluffy in the statement where he said "I intend to see out my contract". They also said Ivan should have quashed the misinformation.

If we look at the Facts with this whole scenario:

- Gould wanted to get rid of Griffin before Ivan was even in the picture.

- Penrith hear talk that Nathan could move to the tigers to play under Ivan.

- Penrith don't want to lose Nathan and are willing to explore a number of options to keep him.

- Ivan meets with Penrith in what appears to have been a meeting about Nathan - which turned into a coaching discussion. The contents of this meeting are unknown and Ivan may or may not have expressed interest to work at Penrith at some stage.

- Gould sacks Griffin and uses Ivan as an excuse. The wording to Griffin's manager was "the board has decided to go with cleary", despite there being no release from the tigers or contracts signed.

- Tigers respond to media speculation and refuse to release Ivan and insist he sees out his contract.

And here we are.

The speculation will continue until Penrith signs a coach.... and if they sign Bennett, it will still continue because they'll speculate Ivan will coach once Bennetts contracts up..

If Penrith sign Madge, that's the end of it.

Gazman

Post by Gazman » Tue 14 Aug, 2018 7:52 am

When you read the Panthers forum they have hardly mentioned this issue and are just as in the dark about this speculation. One would think that if this was a done deal as the media presents then it certainly isn’t showing on their fan base so let’s chill out for the present.

Furious1

Post by Furious1 » Tue 14 Aug, 2018 8:25 am

Yossarian wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 8:47 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 8:42 pm
Yossarian wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 8:39 pm
So the exchange was just on NRL360 now. Not a huge amount in it.

Lots of chat as about it now.

According to Buzz Gould went to Wayne Beavis last Monday and said Griffin is out and is to be replaced by Cleary.
So do we believe Gus? If so, then it would only be due diligence to sound out the potential replacement and get a positive response first before crowing about it.
I think it's too hard to say. There may also be a wide difference between what some people assumed or thought took place and what happened in reality.

O'Neill maybe thinks Cleary agreed to something that he didn't actually agree to. O'Neill repeats same to Gould. Gould flaps his gums to his many contacts. And so it goes.
O'Neill still thinks that. Telling people close to him that IC doing it tough at the moment but will be well worth it.